LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Marie and her son Eden sure are rotten as hell. Ouch Grenhal's eyes.

2. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo.... I predicting now. Edan assassinated the emperor and named himself new emperor, later got kill by 1st/2nd prince who then turn out to work with Maria/Great demon/Yatan since the start and kill Edan, name themself emperor. Grid came into contact with 3rd prince and help him fight back the empire, rescues dukes, fulfill Piaro's wish by killing Maria and beat the new emperor. 3rd prince soon too weak/die due to the summoning of great demon ritual. Dukes turn to Grid. Grid unify the west and gain a few dukes as new named-npc retainer.

3. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eden is noob, he allowed an easy way for Grid to gain a Duke. (Hooray Saintess!)

4. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He already did, remember the Eyes that replicates the Riders Magic machine? yeah that one, Grid used that when killing Berith. And yeah, that's one of Baal's power that had been given to Baal's contractor which is Pagma.

5. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think NO, Grid will not hit Yangbans level anytime soon since NPC's growth like Yangbans are out of this world. It would probably take a lot of time before he reached that level.

6. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -It wouldn't be the first time the author withheld the details of a title because it had relevance later. Think Different Species King. Huroi got a title for being the first to get a second class. Logically, Grid probably got one too (unless the author forgot).
    -Yeah, the class is Legendary; oopsies. The fact that it's stronger than other legendary classes threw me off.
    -Grid's already on the level of the Dukes as a level 300-something. Stats awakening will obviously bump him up another tier considering his still-inflated stats.
    -Not certain on the rankings, but I'm pretty sure the last time they were mentioned, it was Chris who was relieved at no longer having the pressure of being in first (which made him enjoy hunting again). Probably around the time Grid got the EXP boost from the dragon. I don't think he ever overtook Grid again, but I didn't go through and check.

It went 7 Dukes < 5 Pillars < Yangbans < etc. Grid's between the bottom two and has several ways to get stronger quickly as opposed to before when he had no way to compete with their growth rates. 100 chapters is a pretty short time to hop two tiers considering we're at over 1041 and he's only just hit the bottom tier.

7. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grids Guide To Taming An NPC:
    Chapter 34
    If the NPC can't see, give them sight.
    Worked with the Evil Eyed King, will work with the Duke
    Also Grid just got to the dukes level due to the limits being lifted, and he could prob raid a duke by himself if he goes all out, but he still has a long way to go.

Before Grid starts exploring the East, he should aim to get enough strength to raid the 33 - 30 great demons by himself.

But it doesn't matter, he doesn't need to get even stronger atm, he just went through 2 - 3 major level ups. He should focus on completing the exploration of the War Gods island first. After that, he should prob start using the raid rewards and gold medal rewards to make another mythical item. Maybe start making his own magic machine?

Idc, whatever he does, it'll be fun. I hope he gets another kid before Irene dies

8. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Completing the War God ruins should give him some insight on what item he lacks. For now I think he will make a new cloak using Berith’s Mane, improving on the effects of Lantier’s Cloak and looking fashionable af.

Also, Irene is not that old. She is what, mid 30s? Lots of chapters to go with her. Tbh I don’t even think she will be that old by the end of the novel. What I can see is she starting to push Grid towards Yura and Jishuka soon because of the aging difference.

But going in order of the next few arcs, I guess Grid will make the first item from the raid, get wind of the upheaval in the Empire, rescue the Dukes with the support of the Emperor (before he is killed by the 4th prince to take the throne), complete the War God Ruins with his new NPC friends (to make use of the Empire inner turmoil and not let them get the goods), go to war with the Empire (maybe become the new Emperor, but for sure get a new page on his Epic) and them go after Marie Rose (more of Pagma and Brahams inheritances). After all that he might return to the East and face the Yangbans. I would say 200+ chapters for the story to get there, maybe 300+. This is all just a guess though.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Eddy andres likes this.
  9. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen the advance to chapter 1056 and I have a question, since when is lauel a great demon? Is this reading the ancestor of evil eyes?

10. viprei

viprei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, do you guys remember about that red knight that was being tortured by Huroi (or someone else from OG)? Does anyone remember what happened to him?

11. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgotten in time as a side character. Nothing important. Moving on. Nothing to see here. Definitely not still stuck in Huroi sex dungeon.

Rainingmoon and penguinleecher like this.
  12. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how at the time is seemed like a big deal that they captured a single numbered red knight, but now Grid is making the dukes his waifus and and that guy is gonna be so fucking confused when the empire and OG kingdom become best friends

13. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will disagree. The 3 strongest dukes are stronger than the weakest Pillar before the war God. We don't know the exact power level of the 3 Pillars of the middle.
    I put the dukes and four Pillars in the same level, with little diference.
    The Yangbans are another story, but I thing that the one that Grid face shouldn't be stronger than the grandmaster.

14. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, random thought. I just remembered that Grid increased the limit of how many pets he can have by 1. Anyone remember how he did that?

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Question, can Grid balls up and break his limit to kill sword duke Limit?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  16. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s got something better the power of overgeared

17. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword Duke, not Sword Saint. Kraugel is the only Sword Saint.

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops. I wonder if Grid will get forced to use the 3 times power up, the one with the ridiculous aftereffect.
    Really love to see how he overgear this one when he exhausted most of his shit on the demonkin.

19. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still got the ability to fuse two items together and the power of a greater demon also he might hit 400 if the quest is completed before the fight ends

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  20. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The quest system of this story seem inconsistence so It's debatable if the quest will be consider 'completed' when they got their hands on the list or it will be consider complete when Rash hand it in to the prince.