LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...didn't he already fused his swords together when dealing with the demonkin already? That is why I said he exhausted his shit to subdue the demonkin. Still waiting for Edan to pop in with his "I rock you suck" typical arrogant young master speech.

2. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “He still had one use of Divinity and Belial’s Power remember, but this wasn’t enough.“

3. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are Hurent's feats as one of the five miracle players?

It feels like Agnus, Kraugel and Grid are far more powerful than Haster and Hurent.

4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being considered miracles by the game creator meant that the supercomputer Morpheus couldn't accurately predict their in-game actions and/or the results of those actions until they happened. It isn't related to how powerful they are as players.

5. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What doen't mean they are weak.
    Haster looks weaker than he is because of the bad sinergy againt Grid, and Hurrent thinks that he is weaker because he is in the same level of Haster.
    But to became a miracle you only need to foll Morpheus 2 times, bacaming a aura master early and another thing.

6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Biplonz is strong enough to be considered a candidate for the open great demon position. Maybe Belial's, and that's why Noe was fearful

And I wonder if well see Grid get angry for the second time. First time he slaughtered Immortal and kill the leader 5 times, which killed his yangban quest lol

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right. Also, I can forsee Grid using Belial's cloning jutsu to fuck Limit upside down. Problem, where in fuckery is Edan? Second problem, the "granting an ego" sword demon a duplicate or not? Third problem, the ego is a temporary add on to Grid's multipurpose metal or permanent? Fourth problem, how does this ego affect future transformation if permanant?

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did he do with his random effect flail? Seems like it would be super useful now that his luck is so high.

Haitaka likes this.
  9. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly had the same thought during the fight lol.

10. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Against transcendental or someone close, its too much risk since you can hardly counter with it due to weak durability and atk

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He can target himself.

12. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And? When facing someone like sword duke, is he gonna wait for him to use it? They already have hard time going 3v1 in the current situation. If he pull it out, wouldn't Grid then just ask to lose his immotality and life just like that? Meanwhile, luck stat does not guarantee a positive outcome but just 'increase the likeliness of getting a positive outcome'. In the middle of a hard fight, is it worth expose yourself by using weak weapon which don't even guarantee a sure turn-around outcome? I would say no.

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If he can use a potion he can hit himself. With his luck stat as high as it is it pretty much does guarantee a positive outcome. Maybe not something that would turn around the battle but fully restoring his health is very likely. Not to mention that Grid pretty much stated that the only reason he's losing is because of Limit's higher stats and better swordsmanship. If he got something that doubled his stats he'd probably stomp him.

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but seeing how Grid's luck stat does not actually correlates to actual world luck... and how he gets fucked most of the time... now will not be a good time to use the damn flair. Rate up is a lie. Learn it the hard way when I thought I can maybe get a SSR and end up with a R...

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's actual world luck has overall been pretty great. Or at least it has since the start of the story.

16. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate this bate and switch "sword dukes heart was pierced" and the next sentence "he avoided full damage to the heart because he was good!"
    such bs... at least be consistent with what damage to critical areas such as head and heart does...

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Be thankful it isn't the usual "replace with wood" or he is not a human BS. Yakult just come into show, there is a need to do a lengthy battle to show how strong Yakult is and while one off killing Limit is nice, to prolong his agony is nicer.

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the negative levels that gave him more stats. I am more onto when he shitting cannot enhance shit and wasted mats on them. Also there are times where he has shit drops. I don't really want the flair to suddenly pop up "you have been stunned/poisoned/etc etc" or "your health is now halved" BS to increase tension.

19. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh "he is not human" is a much better way. Like, this a game, so the heart is a critical area, but not lethal. Just make this kind of rule and follow it. I hate when people survive with half of the head or blown up heart... Or the heart is located somewhere else... So many ways to make it better and make sense
    I think if they blew the sword duke to pieces with one strike with Yakult, it would plenty show how awesome it is :)

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He'd resist stunned/poison. His halving his health when he's at 1 is not dangerous.
    If you're obviously superhuman then there's no reason for them to not survive with half a head or heart. If you can survive a strike that splits an island in half then what justification is there for complaining about that?