Social anxiety

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Passerby Soysauce-sama, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Neolinkster

Neolinkster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry for that, semblance would have been a better fit then. I'm pretty sure if your using it with that context though that covers over half of the worlds population.

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm you need to see a doctor or go see counseling teacher on your school

yeah I'm serious

3 semester hmm Asia? never heard europe country use that system~ idk about africa tho~ good choice for country with 4 season~ my country use 3 semester system on past but cuz it is tropical country it become kinda disaster~

that aside counseling teacher can help you on various way~ or your homeroom teacher
    wait suddenly change? da hell with your headmaster head?

@Yukkuri Oniisan ! wait he just general doctor but at least he may know one or two thing advise from medical PoV

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how a friend would break your heart unless you're in some dramatic action novel and they end up betraying you.
    ...basically I've never really thought of the idea of a friend betraying me...like, how even could they? It's not like they're your lovers.

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, psych major here. Try exposure therapy. Start with going outside everyday. Maybe a walk, maybe grocery shopping, maybe a movie. Do what you’re comfortable doing that brings a little anxiety. Then work your way up. Go to the mall, even if it’s just sitting around there. Exposure therapy is all about taking small steps towards overcoming anxiety.
    Also, if we’re talking prescriptions, tms has had excellent results. Don’t forget to see a therapist. They do wonders.