Durian Season make me sick

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Aug 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't really imagine that this month is the fruit season..when the huge bats started to wandered around, that's the sign of fruits season but that's isn't my point here..
    My point is the fruits season had make me sick especially the extreme famous fruit, Durian..
    I'm sick right now and when ever I smelled this fruit, I'll feel sick again and it had made my head spinning and I couldn't escape this tortured cause Durian were sold everywhere, in the market, shops and even in my kitchen!! It smells sucks, just that Durian are disgusting to me now even though it is the yellow one(I used to love yellow durian when I was a kid)...
    I wish for the fruit season to end soon...if this one kind of fruit(I forgot its name) had ripe, then it's the end of fruit season...if only I could wind the clock forward, I'll stop windind the clock in the rainy seasons (July and the end of December till March)

2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor you little soul ~~ For me I love durian ~~

GonZ555 and RizYun like this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I had mixed relations with the damnable fruit. I dislike to eat it as it is, but am ok to eat variants of it, such as in cream puffs, ice cream or on rice etc. My face also hates it purely due to the mishap when young me land forehead first to the effing shell.

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. PandaLover995

PandaLover995 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Foolish mortals. U CANNOT COMPREHEND THE PROFOUNDITY OF DURIAN KING OF FRUITS.

KizunaAi and joey183 like this.
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    masker? umm cover your noise?
    run away to far far away kingdom?

7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Learn to eat it. Seriously. Force yourself in a few serving. It helped me get over the nausea ever since. Never really loved Durian per se, but it isn't nauseating anymore. I only like certain Durians and can properly enjoy those, but I mostly avoid it.

Heck my house got some Durians lying around and I don't feel sick.

8. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    so witch one is the most hateful when you smell em: durian, laksa, dried fish/squid, natto, maggoted cheese, Surströmming, or Ur own fart after you eat each of those (smelly)foods...?

9. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really fart after eating those stuffs and farting is an almost-extinct things in my life cause some of my digestive system didn't functioning well..
    don't mention maggots it's GOD DAMN SOO DISGUSTING!!!! I dislike the smell of all the listed but durian is the most hateful because its odour was absord by my brain and immediately almost break half of my brain's defender and almost made my brain explode...That's how powerful the smell of durian is..

userunfriendly likes this.
  10. Victor DoUrden

Victor DoUrden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most dumb thing about durian is at some time in history some dumb desperate idiots came across something that smells as bad as a cesspit...... and said Im gonna eat this
    Worst thing is people kept doing past the point they needed to and went full tard. Almost as bad as the japanese retards of Amami Ōshima who don't at all need to eat and make food from a very poisonous plant anymore... but still do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

userunfriendly likes this.
  11. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it everywhere if most people hate the smell?

KizunaAi likes this.
  12. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    You sicko...

Ditto.

Durian is disgusting.:mad:

13. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    if you people don't like the meat of durian fruit, try to roast it's seed, or you could also steam em. it's delicious and got quite a nutty flavor.

14. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Every day I see mountains of durian... kill me

15. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh just live in a country that does not have durian then. Such a trivial solution. xd

16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    As you get older, you tend to not notice the smell much and can even consider it fragrant. You won't be bothered by the smell anymore. Just the other day Ai-chan actually smelled durian before buying it for mom and pop. This is from someone who hates durian absolutely and would never eat it.

17. Victor DoUrden

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are those disgusting abominable red cinnamon shit things everywhere and yet never met anyone in person or online and hell fuck even asked cashiers... no one likes that disgusting stuff or buys it and yet they are there. Cigarettes and beer are everywhere as well... shit that gives you cancer are in food or health products... still everywhere... :/ People just are to dumb to know better. It's 2019 no one is limited in food options anymore unless they really out of the way in bum fuck nowhere land.

The local grocery ain't no survivor man shit... my peeps... just buy actual food dudes.

PS I only see durian at Spanish or Asian groceries

18. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    What cinnamon shit things? If you're talking just about regular cinnamon spice, there's nothing disgusting about it. In small amounts it's great for cakes or tea flavor, plenty of people like it.
    Beer is not disgusting and does not smell bad, well some do but there are thousands of brands so pick your like. Cigarettes are addictive, most get into smoking as teens coz it's "cool" or due to peer pressure.

19. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    *bring a durian here*
    Mauahaha! :blobowoevil_horns:

On a side note, i also dont like durians.

20. Victor DoUrden

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean those red jelly bean candy thing. No one eats them or buys it according to every cashier I've ever asked.

Beer not smelling bad or tasting bad? Do you even have idea wtf beer is? It's EXACTLY BOTH of those things and one of the world's leading causes of death from direct and indirect results of its consumption. Beer kills more then cigarettes ever have. Being drunk is also the byproduct of the body dealing with being poisoned.