Spoiler (BL) Qizi

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uggh, i'm just so restless and impatience LoL
    Could you guys please spoil me the sequence of stories happened after Ling Xiao wake up? How he reacts finding out he's a qizi and does YF there with him?
    And the most important...please tell me how they start their life as a pair, what happen until they come to term with their feelings and confess/realizing their affections for each other?
    Does YF or LX show how much he despises the fact that they accidentally become a couple? Do they ever get violent or hurt each other because of it?
    Do they ever get intimate again (as in kissing or any lovey dovey scenes) after the adult ceremony? If yes, how, when, and who started it?
    Thanks a lot!

2. LadyBlue

LadyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used MTL up to chapter 60ish so before giving up so I might be wrong on details and can only answer half your queries-
    After waking up, both MCs are not in good conditions. YF was really determined to find his past lover and had no feelings towards LX. He looks at the docks and was thinks about running away before the principle begs him not to. Apparently, qizi who lose their spouse are in constant pain all the time and most are admitted indefinitely in the hospital. YF decides to stick it out with LX. But because LX stole Embers from the laboratory the military wants to execute him as punishment.

Ling Xiao is taken away for questioning, which is bad because for the first 10 days or so after the adult ceremony the qizi has to stick with his qizhu or his mental state rapidly deteriorates. I think there's something about how it permanently damaged Ling Xiao so he's classified as one of the people who can't separate from his qizhu for too long or he will be in a lot of pain or sth (not sure)

Ling Xiao's mental state is quite bad, especially when he realizes that when Ying Feng gives him a command he has no choice but to obey. He also can't attack Ying Feng. He also has no money, since all his money now belongs to Ying Feng so he can't buy food and since he's incredibly proud he refuses to tell Ying Feng. He finally faints and Yao Tao scolds YF for not taking care of LX properly and explains the money situation. So, YF immediately transfers half of his money into LX's account and also buys LX a lot of banana bread since he assumes banana is LX's favourite.

Despite this, Ling Xiao's mental state continues to deteriorate and he's considered a suicide risk. He's on the roof thinking about his friend who died and accidentally falls. YF tries to catch him but he still falls but the principal saves him. Ying Feng kisses Ling Xiao and because qizhu's saliva can act as a sort of tranquilizer for qizi, no romantic feelings sorry.The principle takes him to the hospital where qizi who is determined unfit to continue in society are kept, his friend is also there. LX is horrified and is determined to get better.

LX finally confronts YF and they talk about their condition. Both agree that this is not what they wanted but they have no choice now. They make rules. LX tells YF that he cannot order him around or use his ability to find him whenever he wants and to give him privacy. YF agrees but tells LX that it will depend on the situation. He also tells LX that he will have to tell YF of his whereabouts at all times. LX is unhappy but agrees.

They start to spend a lot of time together. The other students comment on how much their relationship improved in just a couple of days. They decide to join the military academy together.

YF buys LX a very expensive car in bright yellow colour because banana is LX's favorite, so his favorite color is definitely yellow YF decides lol. He also buys LX a new knife. LX is overjoyed and takes the vehicle for a spin and pretty much destroys everything in his sight(on accident). YX quietly pays for all the damage. His mental state rapidly improves and they qualify for the military academy.

In the entrance examination, they get the highest marks on the combat but they fail their test for emotional connection. But because they pass two out of three tests, they get in.

There's a scene where LX notices he doesn't have hair down there so he asks a doctor. The doctor tells him his appearance is his qizhi's personal taste. So, LX scolds YF who laughs at the absurdity of the whole thing. They have sex after LX gets better a lottt.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  3. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new play~ (灬♥ω♥灬)

4. catbitmytongue.98

catbitmytongue.98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao reading the spoilers, I just found out that Ling Xing is not the lone star and is in fact another person. I've always wondered why do they highlight a double bunk bed in a single room. god mtl is killing me T^T XD

5. Lanxi

Lanxi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody have the link to an up-to-date raw site?

6. DemFeels

DemFeels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the principals Qizhu ever come back?

7. SocialJusticeWarrior

SocialJusticeWarrior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he comes back later in the story. (Trivial: His appearance is surprisingly similar to Ying Feng's).

DemFeels and Kleep like this.
  8. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoil the spoil the part of what happened when the principal's qizhu comes back

9. SocialJusticeWarrior

Reading List:
    Link
    You remember the crazy scientist who kidnapped his Qizi's reincarnation just because he couldn't let go of him? Yes, this time he somehow let his Qizi's reincarnation slide outta his hand and escape, in a mini shuttle or something I believe. Ling Xiao's team then found this pitiful boy and tried to saved him, just when the crazy dude caught up on a massive mother spacecraft and demanded them to release his Qizi. To buy more time for the rescue, Ling Xiao took the boy's place in the shuttle and flied back to the scientist's spacecraft, just to trick him for a short time, ya know. There Ling Xiao got caught and detained. The person who supervised Ling Xiao's confinement on the mother spacecraft was our Principal's long lost Qizhu, tadaa. Due to his strikingly similar appearance to Ying Feng's, Ling Xiao would have mistaken him for Ying Feng had it not been for his juvenile body. However, at that time, Ling Xiao didn't know that the person was his Principal's motherfacca runaway Qizhu. On hearing the man's story about his disastrous and unwanted ceremony, Ling Xiao kept telling him to come back to Tianxiu, saying that his Qizi would be everlastingly miserable otherwise. Ling Xiao even mentioned the Principal's case with the man lmao. So that's how our Principal's Qizhu first went on stage, man. Later in the story they would reunite, and had a happy ending at that.

10. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like there's finally new life coming to this translation!! :blobparty: It hasn't been picked back up yet but someone put it here:

https://isotls.com/news/have-a-dropped-novel-you-want-to-see-get-picked-up/

And 3 new chapters were translated!

Now sadly you can't go back and catch up tho because chapters 28-35 are missing but it's progress!! I'm super excited as this is one of my fave stories and I've been so bummed waiting for new chapters.

So please, PLEASE I hope some kind soul will pick this up for real ❤️

11. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is mentioned as sort of happy ending. What happens at the end? Could anyone please provide spoilers?

12. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Qizi yet again being dropped by the current translator, anyone knows how to post on pick up project please do for it,,,, I can find the thread

13. SocialJusticeWarrior

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the ending is literally every known couple dying except for the short teacher & his Qizi. The happy ending is because the 2 main characters get reincarnated and fall in love with each other one more time. Apart from them, other dead couples are unmentioned as to how their reincarnation go.

Deleted member 349329 likes this.
  14. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    !(◎_◎;) Everyone dead, but main character couple reincarnates is HE!?!?

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  15. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsad:A HE for me would be if someone ever finishes translating this

Deleted member 349329 likes this.
  16. Evellyn

Evellyn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware i will ask a question about spoilers at the end of the book (last chapter) so please do no read it if you haven't read it !
    I think it's not the case but at the end there is written when Dark Lord and Ling form a contract : "When the color of memories completely settled in the bottom of his eyes, the Dark Lord's teeth left the other person's body." Does that mean he remembers something from their last life ? I want to say personnaly i really enjoyed this book from the bottom of my end but the end when they die just after enduring so long and reuniting so shortly... i find it unfair