Ai-chan has a really big problem

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao wat

2. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything, that just sounds like something that would turn you on even more

Do you not know what your image is here ai-chan?

Ai chan and GDLiZy like this.
  3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    When in doubt strike first think later.

Ai chan likes this.
  4. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know man childrens are much more hardwired to associate looks and first impression for their perception of a person. Hence the terms don't break the kids dream. If you have particularly good looks then it will be very easy but when you don't the hurdles skyrocketed. Further you have to deal with clueless and entitled parents.

Ai chan likes this.
  5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought there was another term for this when the woman is the protagonist of the relationship?:blobconfused:

Was it only a novel terminology, and never a real one?:blobawkward:

6. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Polygamy is a general term that applies to having multiple mates/partners and is not gender specific. Polyandry and Polygyny are specific cases of polygamy with specific genders.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, a little update. Ai-chan talked about it with Waiwai, and surprisingly, Waiwai laughed and said that sounds so cute. Then Waiwai went on a whole telenovela about how she used to have a crush on her teachers too. She suggested that Ai-chan seduce the little girl and share her with Waiwai.

Ai-chan is not sure if Waiwai understands how much the little girl hates her for being officially married with Ai-chan. And this little girl is dominant and pushy as fuck. Ai-chan doesn't really know how to deal with her except telling her work is for work and not hanky panky stuff. And after work is done, Ai-chan quickly runs away.

Technically, Ai-chan was supposed to send her home, but Ai-chan let Ai-chan's dude send her home instead. Yes, Ai-chan let him deal with the problem.

Arcturus, Nyanko and Cutter Masterson like this.
  8. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad your Waiwai and I think alike! Sad about her personality though. But you cannot run, you need to confront this problem head on or else the misunderstandings will continue.

Ai chan and Cutter Masterson like this.
  9. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai Chan running away won’t solve anything. Be honest. Be professional. If she matures and grows maybe there’s a possible future. The confident Ai Chan I know and love is strong. I believe in you. You can do this. Often times the most difficult things in life are often the most rewarding.
    Good luck Ai Chan I know everything will work out. And remember you have a loving family supporting you no matter what. That includes me.

Ai chan likes this.
  10. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Waiwai ?

11. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai Chan wife.

12. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    That's hard. I say be gentle, but firm. Tell her that your affection for her is real, but it's not a lover's affection.

I don't know either of you enough to say it will all work out in the end, but I really hope it does. All you can do is be honest, be kind, and give it time.

Ai chan likes this.
  13. Silva

Silva Your local Image supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    So let's summarize: Ai-chan was a teacher, she taught the girl from an early age, almost like her own daughter, after some time she completely forgot about her existence and then met her at a new job. The girl did not forget Ai-chan and was deeply in love with her, but she was not lucky since Ai-chan did not forget about her own child and her husband. Ai-chan decided to share her story, but then she told her husband about it and the husband went to correct his wife’s mistake. Am i correct?

1st thing i want to ask - How could you forget her? If you forget her it means that girl was not so lovely and was real pain in the ass as she stays now for Ai-chan.
    Second Why do you share this story with us and then with your husband and not in reverse?
    3. Why this girl dont reveal herself in a first time?

Ai chan likes this.
  14. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite. Husband doesn't correct Ai-chan's mistake. Husband doesn't care.

Ai-chan used to teach several classes, with a total of hundreds of students. She used to be a very shy girl and didn't talk much. Ai-chan really doesn't remember much about her other than the few times she met Ai-chan in the staff room and asked Ai-chan for help understanding stuff. But a lot of other students did that, so it was not anything strange. Basically, back when Ai-chan was her teacher, she was a 10 year old girl who was just like any other 10 year old girl.

Ai-chan share this story because husband finds it funny and doesn't want to get involved. Heck, he doesn't even want to get involved with his own wedding preparation and his mom handled everything. All he did was attend the wedding and make babies with his two wives.

As for the third one, it's because she didn't know how to find Ai-chan. She only found out about Ai-chan when her mother, who owns a company who is doing a joint venture with Ai-chan's dude's company told her that she met the little girl's former teacher. Her mother told Ai-chan it was her own daughter who suggested that she be Ai-chan's assistant. Her mother asked Ai-chan to put an end to her daughter's obsession because her mother's afraid for the little girl's future.

Arcturus and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  15. Silva

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell me how long do you teach your students and when you leave school? Also could you tell me at what period of time you start searching for new work?

16. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Taught them for two years. Left teaching job about 6 years ago. Ai-chan doesn't look for new job, Ai-chan is irregularly hired for this position because Ai-chan's dude owns the company.

Thank you very much for your support.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  17. Silva

Reading List:
    Link
    It was an ordinary and not the sunniest day in Moscow. As usual, I went about my business when unexpectedly, Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Abused Witch wrote an intriguing message on the forum that she was being haunted by a mysterious girl that she did not know. As a "lover" of detective novels written by Daria Dontsova, I immediately went to the forum in order to find out all the details. It turns out that in 2013, Ai-chan leave from teaching at a school for wealthy students. She worked there for 2 years and was familiar with the mysterious girl very superficially. Which seemed rather strange to me since I saw teachers who taught more than 500 children and still remembered their students. According to Ai-chan, the girl was shy and did not leave a mark on Ai-chan's soul. However, the girl soon found out that Ai-chan was working in her mother’s company and insisted that Ai-chan stay at this job. Thanks to her efforts, it turned out that the girl is deeply in love with Ai-chan and the girl’s mother is aware of this problem.

It’s a rather funny case if it would not soon become clear that Ai-chan’s husband is actually a transgender, and besides, he is the father or possibly the mother of Ai-chan’s child. What leads to another thought - if Ai-chan is such a celebrity (still a queen) then why tell your royal problems to the whole world? We all know how royal celebrities diligently hide their personal lives, but not in our case.

In our case, Her Majesty the Queen herself told this story in order to show how her Majesty is oppressed. But what is the point, you ask? Because in fact, the Girl’s Mother was under the Queen’s hypnosis so that the Queen could get to the girl, tempt her. The Queen’s husband did not attach any importance to this since he was already charmed by her power and could only quietly grin at the unhappy fate of the girl. So what was the Queen to do? Correctly show your dignity, show that the girl is not worthy of her, and put herself in a good light. Bravo Queen.

Detective Silva on a duty.

18. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go with the flow, no one can resist harem. I think anime has proven that enough.

19. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Have some non-romantic fun with her for a while, preferably about a week, where you two go out and "date/go do some fun family-friendly stuff". Actually, gift her some good romantic accessories and compliment her every time she wore it.

Then, go radio silence for about a week. Ask her to come to meet you behind the building and face your back towards her, hiding your face. Tell her, in a hoarse voice, seemingly sobbing, that you should stop it "for our sake, and your future". Make sure to stop mid-sentence and stutter to enhance the broken-hearted appearance.

By then, if she came closer to embrace you, act surprise before turning back to hug her tightly, crying/sobbing in front of her and lean your body onto her. If she did nothing but sob, you broke out in your cry before running away, letting her chase you and repeat the former act. If she ran away, chased her and tripped on your feet, fell down and cry.

And that is how you captured her hea— wait, you want something else? :blobsweat_2:

Ai chan likes this.
  20. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the dude enjoy the dudette too?

Back to topic, find her some bf candidate, try to be matchmaker

Cutter Masterson likes this.