Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, please tell me this is actually real and not an edit, because *saves this pic at the speed of light!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

I tried to listen to the Audio Drama, but I just couldn't get in, I keep getting distracted on my end :blob_teary: So I jumped to watching the last episode of The Untamed again, why did I do this to my heart... :blob_teary:

AI Xin, Chibi WangXian and YaoiMom22 like this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw somewhere they're releasing best moments and unaired scenes sometime later. Who knows, maybe we'll get more wangxian scenes hehehe

3. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for the movie and extras episodes of the untamed..hope they put WangXian in these extras..at least show us they travel or do night hunting together

Sauling and LaDyViL like this.
  4. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ep 4 and baby JL! :aww::aww::aww::aww:

If you watch it with the CC on, sometimes you'll see the translations! :blobokhand: They're not great but better than nothing until Guodong can get the perfect ones out.

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary: I want to see Jiang Cheng, after the reconciliation, him meeting Wei Ying again, back to being brother in arms, bonus with Lan Zhan staring daggers at him over their shoulders.

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    in episode 47 did lan zhan actually said "don think its cause of u" tat he sealed his own spirit power? like wtf sia

7. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! It's almost like the production deliberately made the ending so disjointed that the fans can edit it themselves as they see fit (which I'm very tempted to do anyway, if I ever download the episode. :blobspearpeek:For me, the ending is the waterfall scene. Everything in it just screams an ending to me.)

Also, I agree, Lwj is ooc here no matter how you try to look at it.

Well, he is not Lwj from the novel. But even in the drama, he acts ooc. That's what is bugging me. It doesn't make sense.

That is real :cookie::cookie: It's very sweet.

Lol what?? As in Wwx is not the reason why Lwj sealed his powers? Actually, I can't remember if there's any other wangxian scene after the golden core reveal. I remember wwx clinging to Lwj when Fairy came in, but besides that? That and the ending, ofc :hmm::hmm:

Also, I'm salty that we didn't get wangxian hug. Wwx got to hug every other person dear to him except Lwj. That just shows how implications would have been too risky. Gotta be platonic relationship for a hug.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  8. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so my guess on 2 extras -
    1. WN piece is what is there in novel.. that gusu kids go with WN on night hunt and i think that is exactly what we are getting
    2. Now the second extra - would that be in past or after the ending that we have seen ..
    a) Story in the past
    A) JGY's -> backstory since that wasn't covered
    B) wouldn't make sense to show WX on his nighthunt because story wise that won't add on to or give something different to viewers on top of WN story..SO incense burner could be an option.. seeing things for LZ's point of view for WX.. BUT again this is not meaty.. we as viewers have already seen LZ's point of view
    C) there is an extra on XXC's arc in novel.. so they could be exploring that (i haven't read it.. so not sure if it is already covered in main episodes)
    D) some new story about getting WX to move to gusu and become a teacher :p .. give me this​

LaDyViL likes this.
  9. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i think so my understandin might be wrong ashahhahah.

as in hug the ppl dear to him throughout the series? if so i agree wif u like wattttttttttttttttttttttttttt y the 2 nvr hug damn it

10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    just watched finished and i can onli say WTF at the guayin temple part draggggggggggggg tooo longgggggggggggggggggg. so wen ning instead of goin to fins JC he went to get baxia wow ok lol so as to use it to help them?

and omg seriously :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: wen ning tryin to stop baxia from cuttin JL by using his hand to grip the blade and. SERIOUSLY Y DO THEY HAV TO JUST STAND THERE LIKE IDIOTS , like move man omg :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: den all so shocked like don knw wat to do? get out of the way omg still stand there like some idiot. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

and JC havin chenqing and onli giv it to him like so long later, and wei ying nvr suspect tat someone might hav chenqing? since JGY has suibain and nvr open his mouth and ask when lan zhan and LXC was tryin to stop baxia.

and onli aft JC gav chengqing den manage to stop baxia and it move to kill su she im like wooowwwwwwww yayyy. :blob_pompom: probrably sensing NHS got hurt and killed him hahahahahha :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:.

JGY still wan to bring lxc wif him and drip his blood on the coffin on purpose lol. NHS ah NHS best schemer ever. he did it on purpose and didnt wan giv the med and use it as an excuse and make lxc stab JGY (y) and lxc sword gone forever? lol stuck wif the rubble. though wonder y they nvr show wat happen to the coffin and was it both JGY and NMJ inside?

last part sizhui clingin on to wei ying leg hahahahah :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and when they wan to go off the look on wei ying face like he wan to cry cause he sad tat lan zhan don wan go wif him:blobcry:. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant they just gooooooooooooo. im like fkkkk damn u lan zhan y u like this.

and lan zhan became the cheif cultivator? like LOLOLOL??????!!!! and y was NHS at gusu and he even like not happy when wei ying said him y he don wan to be chief cultivator. lan zhan walk away when he heard the song LOLOLOL, den aft tat go find him aft don knw hw long, and wei ying smile like crazyyyy :blobicecreamlove:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  11. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Movie is about WN and LSZ so i hope the extras are about something else, they did say most of the cast is coming back. Honestly i know the chances are very slim but i still hope one of the extras just continues where they left at after the ending, i just want to see wangxian together even if it's just a glimpse.

Actually now that i think about it in the ending LWJ came back for WWX so does that mean that he left his clan to travel with him or will they travel a bit then come back?? What excuse can they even give for WWX staying in Gusu with LWJ??

Sauling likes this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i was wonderin hw mani yrs pass since AJL parents died and hw com wei ying still alive? or he not realli alive but like a ghost? and appear in front of JL? since wei ying should hav died at burial mounds aft being torn apart and tat time JL is just a infant.

so i think its mostly wei ying in a ghost form or something along tat line and appear in front of JL? or wei ying was in his limbo state but still linger in the living world and stumble on JL

EDIT: saw a post on twitter sayin it was JL illusion dream and don knw if wei ying inserted himself as yiling laozu or not we don knw

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  13. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why even need an excuse.. the guy is out of family, money, job.. just give him a job as a teacher

However, if you say movie is about WN.. then i believe extras are the unseen footage on BTS and drama scenes.. as they have announced officially that they will be releasing cut scenes

Overall , i have a strong feeling that wangxian will be limited because their story has already been a focus and told and done with ..and these guys are super busy in real life.. XZ has i don't know how many dramas lined up

14. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the extras that will be released are that from the live action and not the novel?

Also is no one going to talk about Jin Zixun's appearance? And Madame Jin? She looks amazingly beautiful.

Unpopular opinion: but i don't really know what to think about this season. Some scenes have been done amazingly, even better than in the novel. But other scenes like the fight with Wen Ruohan and now with the whole Phoenix Mountain thing are a complete let down. Such important scenes have been cut down very short. We will see what the other 4 episodes are doing for us. Love the beautiful done animationZ

15. Lavinia

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually just an effect of the curse mark that JL got on his leg, here they make it so one of the effects is that the person sees an illusion of their worst memory. All i got was the WWX inserted himself in the illusion dream while he was transferring the curse to himself and went rescue JL then ended up reliving his worst memories

Hahahah i always thought they made money night hunting and helping out the villagers but someone said on twitter that LWJ gave him that jade pendant that acts as money?? I'm not too sure since i only skipped to last episode so i didn't watch the rest but that would explain WWX having some money at least. And yup they're calling the movie the living dead i think, it's basically WN and LSZ going on an adventure.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  16. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I re-watched episodes 43-44 and... did anyone else feel a bit bothered by the fact that sleepy Lwj is back in some scenes? For example, the scene where wwx plays wuji and realizes how Lwj recognized him? To me, Lwj feels so off there. Similar thing happened during the 2nd siege, too. Most likely, they filmed these in the beginning, when Yibo had not fully grasped the character, yet.
    It's so impressive how expressive Yibo's Lwj became over the course of the show, and having him suddenly doze off during one of the most iconic scenes is kind of a let down. :blobconfused:

18. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel he did.. i think.. he gave him jade in the beginning itself.. but not sure in live action.. because he walked away wearing the jade :p

about the movie.. nah! it has jingyi too.. i'm telling you, it is going to be WN taking these kids on night hunts and teaching.. which is in the novel and LQR does not like it :p

In this case they may change it to.. WN, LSZ and occassional drop ins from other students before LSZ decides to settle down somewhere :).. OR maybe go harry potter way.. make the movie one big adventure and then i would say they may take the story from the extra chapter and convert that whole into a mystery arc for the movie

setsuna3025 likes this.
  19. Lavinia

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i was surprised that was Jin Zixun, i always thought that he was supposed to look a bit like JZX, i didn't know he was that ugly lmao

I'm holding out my opinion on this season till all the subtitles come out, and yep they're pretty much just giving glimpses of the past instead of giving the long flashbacks from what i've seen so far. They seem to be skimming through it since they only have like 8 episodes but then there's episodes where it's just filler?? I'm kinda confused about the pacing of this season, at this point i just hope season 3 is longer i don't want it to be over yet :blobpensive: About this episode everyone was laughing about the fact that Yiling Laozu looked older but everyone else looked baby faced in the flashback hahaha

Yea someone said that the movie is from an extra from the novel?? I honestly can't remember if the juniors go night hunting with WN in the extras. Btw has the trailer from the movie been posted here?? Also about extras i think they were filmed when CQL was still airing or something like that so there's a chance Xiao Zhan will make appearance even if he's busy, all we need now is air dates, first movie then extras.

20. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl it does suck that most of the time I can tell the order of the filming just based on how good or bad Yibo's acting is lol. (and also by how swollen his face looks bc there were several scenes filmed when he has a bad infection.) well people already chewed him out plenty about it, there's nothing he can do about it now.

YaoiMom22 likes this.