Spoiler Spoiler request: My youth began with him

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lalalalalala, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Asyh

Asyh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the raw ver until chapter “Huo Mian let’s divorce”?? Plss i really need spoilers. My heart dropped when i see the chapters name and i couldnt bring myself to read it

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. Hubs

Hubs New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to read it:3

3. QwerKai

QwerKai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be happy you only read the title for that. I directly skipped to a later chapter in which she gave birth to Su Yu's child and nearly got a heart attack

Ann loves Lu Ting likes this.
  4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so you directly skipped to the Su Yu’s extra.
    I skipped to the end just bec I was curious about Su Yu’s ending since in the translator’s spoilers page she said that Su Yu got the best ending he could in her opinion.
    Basically what actually happened is that Su Yu, Huo Mian, and all other people were trapped in some kind of dream (?), I’m not sure what Su Yu did but basically everyone was able to leave less Su Yu bec he did smth to make them able leave, so he was the only that remained in the “dream”. In real life he was then in coma and was never able to wake up.
    The “extra” is after SY was trapped in the dream which was like an endless desert, and just when he was losing his hopes he was finally able to escape (I think it was after Huo Mian&Co finally gave up and turned off the machines that were keeping him alive, but I’m not sure of this part), he escaped to an alternative universe. There is no Qin Chu there, and Huo Mian is just a simple nurse. The rest is (; hehe, and the ending is just like you said Huo Mian giving birth to Su Yu’s child. Su Yu was finally able to achieve his happiness after the main story (he was seriously friendzoned but he always respected huo mian and helped her and her husband when they needed, I’m just sadddd)

Needless to say I agree with the translator’s thoughts, that’s the best ending (BEST) Su Yu could have got, I swear I cried while reading. I can’t wait to see it translated aaaah, a long way to go! Also it has around 100 chapters if I’m not wrong

5. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by 100 chapters? Is it the Su Yu extra or the dream thing they were trapped in?

6. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    The Su Yu’s extra. And if I’m not remembering wrong the ‘dream’ thing is in the main story.
    The Su Yu’s extra starts directly with him alone in the desert and escaping afterwards

7. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there! So I just caught up to Chapter 900+, and I'm wondering if anyone knows the details of HM's background? Who her real family are, what happened in that Town, in the fire, in the hospital. Why they dumped her and all

8. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wan't to know what does his step brother want from her? The huo step brother.

9. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you remember which chapter does Su Yu's side stories started?

10. MsKureyon

MsKureyon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like this will have a very dissapointing ending for Suyu because based on spoilers, Suyu will be dying after being in a coma for so long. Ending in a dreamlike or an 'afterlife-like-fantasy' where Suyu will be welcomed by a little girl (assuming to be his daughter) and HM being his wife is still not comforting. Some found it the best ending for him but for me, I still find it too tragic and depressing. Suyu dying after saving HM from saving her from danger, and never having the chance to atleast get over his unrequited love for her. I would have love it that for some fleeting moment, she did almost love her back...Doesn't mean though that I dont like that a the end Qin Chu should've not ended up with HM. I just wished for cliched ending where Suyu woke up in a coma and started moving on and finding love from someone else. Because don't you just hate unrequited love that is so pure.

Jisna s rajan, stumblmer and Julveury like this.
  11. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He went to another world where no Qin Chu exists. He pursued Huo Mian and they lived happily ever after. XD

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  12. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's posted above..

13. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaahh, 4919 chapter..
    how the end of huo siqian?
    Why su yu in coma? car accident? is the accident caused by siqian?
    anybody who already read raw of this novel could you answer this

14. lazymatahari

lazymatahari Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This site stopped at chapter 1584 and jumped to chapter 2101. It skipped the part huo mian escaped from murder conviction. Any spoiler on that part?

Tomifudge likes this.
  15. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened when huo mian being pregnant in prison?
    and why she separated with qin chu 4 years? and is she have twins or triplets??

Tomifudge likes this.
  16. Fena001

Fena001 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My youth began with him is very nice novel i just hate how the author twisted the stroy toward the end or about su yu so what if he was deeply in love with huo mian what i dont get why would the author not make suyu to move on since he found out she's married and worse everyone wishing that qin chu shouldn't return. The love that qin chu has towards mian cannot be compared to that of suyu, that evil huo doptive brother and others who are obsessed with mian.. Qin chus love is true love towards mians he is always patient and has gone through alot in order to stay with mia and sacrificed alot..the reason am saying this is because chu was ready to let go of mian to be happy incase she falls inlove with su yu while he is still not back and he doesn't behave like a love sick puppy.. Its stupid where suyu says that he is going to compete with chu fare and square for mians hear honestly its ridiculous that sector ended ages ago too bad for him he was not there from the start. Because how do you compete for someones wife...i really like mian she always has astrong stand never like other women her love for her husband never had doubt or withered and she believed chu is alife while their fries were ridiculously planning on how su yu should propose to her

17. Fena001

Fena001 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su yu is one of the other people who are overly in their fantasy and infatuated about qin chu's wife mian.. Thats why its ridiculous bring the extra chapter of him marrying mian in the so called other world.. Thats where the author messed up the story.. And what the hell with him sacrificing himself if someone doesn't love you she doesn't let her be what he did obviously will make her feel guilty

18. fariha

fariha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it just me or does anyone else feel that Su Yu would make a good bottom..?

love-cutter likes this.
  19. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me about Gao Ran and Zhou Lingling? I stopped reading the series long ago (can't really stand Huo Mian) but I saw a comment and remembered about Gao Ran and got curious.

Thanks in advanced.

20. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They ended up getting married. ZLL refused to marry GR until HM gets pregnant. After she becomes pregnant with the twins, ZLL and GR marry. They have a son who's a few months younger than the twins. The twins (girls) like to bully him and the son of the other couple.

love-cutter and xiashenghan like this.