Discussion Slavery

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Royal-Inquisitor, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I agree that childbirth is dangerous for kids but contraceptions are easily available

2. Manasong

Manasong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Consistency is king, everything MUST make sense, when things don't make sense is when stories lose the suspension of disbelief. The best stories have the highest amount of consistency.

Adding the fantasy tag is not a carte blanche to make your story bonkers just because you want it to be like this. This is just simply bad writing, no good writer would ever advise you to do that.

What's ruining fantasy is fetishistim, pandering and consumerism, those things are the reasons why trash novels, manga and anime is made endlessly and shit-eaters keep eating that stuff.

I didn't say using slavery for those reasons was good writing, I was being sarcastic.

firefox1234 likes this.
  3. Karyehs

Karyehs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like horny yanderes.

Btw.: childbirth can be lethal for modern adult women, too. A girl/woman that exercises (and stretches) her whole body regulary has drastically reduced pregnancy and childbirth complications to fear. 16 - 22 is actually the best time to bear children, younger and older has increased risks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.