Forgotten Title Female lead has amnesia... Chinese Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AllthingsAsian, Aug 12, 2019.

1. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I think I used to be deeply invested into this novel until it got ridiculous/I couldn't handle the drama (?) So I forgot about the title.

Basically she has amnesia about the early parts of her life (?) but is a wicked good fighter and apparently has a child with the ML, I think she's the only female child in her family but since there were hints that she isn't their real child (she thinks she is) I'm not sure. At some point in time she moves in with him and everything is happy but her she cosntantly has to prove herself as in she fights girls who think she isn't (I think the murim is involed in this novel? There's mentions about an island out in the ocean that has the best martial artists).
    I think sometime in the story the ML is sick and she stays by him but his family elders threaten to kill her but he wakes up and confirms her identity/saves a whole fight?
    I think his uncle was evil or something and FL has a family that has been/is searching for her.

Lmao this isn't helpful but this is all I roughly remember.

2. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/perfect-secret-love-the-bad-new-wife-is-a-little-sweet/
    Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet?

AllthingsAsian likes this.
  3. PizzaLord100

PizzaLord100 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet? I forgot if I also dropped it cuz it got ridiculous or was trying to stock up on chapters? I dont remember the part about being the real child or not, but rest sounds like it.

4. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link