Chinese (GL) My Disciple Consume Too Much

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Melina Red, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuri? approved. +100000000000000000000000

[​IMG]

2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    bump +!

3. DBR

DBR New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Scrya Since I like "My Disciple Died Yet Again" and this yuri novel is said to be similarly hilarious, please consider translate this! Your English translation is top quality so I'd love for you to pick at least one yuri title. It's either this, "Mistress I Was Wrong", or "My Disciple Wants To Tease Me Everyday".

5limeoll and Melina Red like this.
  4. Airisu

Airisu Where is my daily GL

Reading List:
    Link
  5. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please picked it uppppppp

6. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @5limeoll are you trying to move this thread up?

8. yamibae

yamibae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting to read, for the sake of Yuri I'll do the first chapter, someone else can pick it up after since I'm too lazy. Coughed this up really fast so don't judge \o/

(Chapter was a lot longer than I expected from a yuri novel)

There are three realms in the world, the immortal realm, the human realm, and the demon realm. Both the humans and the demons can become immortals. However, looking at the whole Immortal realm, except for the three great immortals, there were only three hundred other ascended immortals.

These three great immortals were Nantan Shangxian, Fuyu Shangxian, and Luhua Shangxian, headed by Nantan they were in charge of dealing with the affairs of the Immortal Realm.

Among them, Fuyu was the most carefree, after practising all the way towards becoming an immortal she left the common affairs and returned to her true calling, the business she wanted to do the most, pigs.

The legends said that Fuyu Shangxian, one of the three great immortals, is the first beauty in the Immortal Realm. Although there were not many people in the Immortal realm, most of them were handsome or beautiful. It wasn't simple to be number one amongst all these people.

Therefore, the hobby of this peerless beauty which was to raise pigs was not something ordinary immortals could understand...

For example, right now Luhua Shangxian was in her home and he was stunned looking at her holding a little piglet in her arms.

"You've killed thousands of pigs in these hundred years. How could you keep continuing to destroy their souls?"

Towards Luhua's accusations, Fuyu replied seriously, "How do you know this pig I'm raising won't live?"

Luhua Shangxian looked sympathetically at the pig and said, "Whenever you're holding a pig it does this to me."

The pig was quite honest and suddenly started fidgeting. Fuyu licked her lips and touched the head of the pig falling silent.

However, no matter how comforting she was, the piglet in her arms was not calm at all. Luhua couldn't help but smile and said, "It knows its fate of suffering is coming so it's fighting against it..."

Fuyu lowered her head and continued to try to calm the piglet.

"The fate of all beings are destined, it is doomed. Being alive is part of life. If it accidentally dies, that is its life."

"Oink..." The pig in her arms snorted in protest.

Fuyu Shangxian said, "Look, it's replying to me!"

The poor pig, "..."

Hey! It's obviously fighting against fate!

Speaking of this piglet, in fact, it was not a true piglet. If you want to get into details, it should be considered a beast and soul combination. The pig's body came from an old pig from a farmhouse and the soul came from a young girl from the modern world.

Shu Tang had been a sick person since childhood. When she was in school she had to take a leave of absence which suddenly became a year of absence. When she was finally admitted into college she had a serious illness. She already knew she was about to die. Even at the last moment, she entered the operating room, she still gave the doctors a "V" sign.

Later, the operation failed, the doctor said that the patient's desire to live was not very strong and they were powerless.

She has lived a far too tiring life because she was sick she had no friends. Coupled with being a burden on her parents, she decided it would be good to die.

Shu Tang originally thought that if she died, she would die. She would drink a bowl of Meng Po's soup, take a trip to the bridge, and forget about her life. However, after her soul was separated from her body, let alone Meng Po she didn't even see a hint of the forgetful soup and she suddenly had the body of a pig!

She thought that there were other people who suddenly became pigs, and she was the leader.

Fortunately, this piglet was healthy, so she could stand up from the group of piglets and grab the best position to drink milk, feeling like a real winner of the pig life.

Unfortunately, this superiority didn't last long because she was suddenly bought by a masked woman. On the way, she found out that this masked woman was actually a famous sage of the immortal realm and was stunned.

Her life... seems to be really lucky, she was suddenly on the road of being an Immortal pig?!

Of course, that's if she didn't know about the truth from Luhua...

Fuyu's looked at the Shu Tang's eyes and calmed down.

"Bai Huahua is tired, Luhua I'm going to bring it back and rest."

After that, one person and one pig disappeared into the distance leaving a helpless Luhua. There was also a faint smell of being in a pigsty...

In an instant, one person and one pig returned to a bedroom. Shu Tang stretched her piggy feet and calmed her frightened heart. She looked around the room with round eyes.

It was not only her first time being in an Immortal Temple but also the first time she saw an ancient room, she was curious about everything around her. Fuyu looked around and her mouth had a slight smile as she patted the piglet's head with satisfaction.

It seems that the piglet she bought this time had a good aura and should be able to be raised.

Unexpectedly, she accidentally used a lot of strength, Shu Tang was surprised and immediately screamed, trying to use her short four legs to leave this embrace, but she was suppressed by Fuyu's strength and couldn't move.

As a result, Shu Tang’s initial shock was weakened but the pain still drove her to instinctively choose to try escape and run with her piggy feet. Suddenly a faint voice rang out in her head, the next moment she lost her footing and almost fell down.

Fuyu frowned and took it back in her arms she raised her fingertip to form a small golden light and tapped it on the pig's head. The pig struggled for a bit before stabilising.

Placing the piglet into a soft nest, Fuyu disappeared and appeared in front of Luhua Shangxian saying, "I knew you wouldn't leave."

Lu Hua saw her coming out empty handed and was horrified

"This one...died so soon?"

Fuyu ignored his ridicule, but said, "Bai Huahua is different from other pigs, my technique to calm it isn't effective to her."

“You have been raising pigs for so many years, these safe techniques, how could it be ineffective...” Luhua said and suddenly asked, "Who is Bai Huahua?"

Fuyu slowly raised her eyes and showed him a disdainful expression.

"I just told you, did you forget?"

Being so despised, Luhua blushed and said, "You have thousands of names for each pig over the years, I just forgot for a while!?"

Looking at his appearance, Fuyu sat on a glass chair and didn't speak clearly not intending to care about him.

"But"

Luhua had no choice but to sit down on the chair next to her and looked at her, "Let's say that people or things that can break the laws are rare, but it's not that they don't exist. Seven hundred years ago. There was a child born that could absorb the power of heaven and earth when the child was four or five years old the child could break simple techniques. Later the child was sent to cultivate for more than 100 years."

"There is nothing wrong ." He slowed down and picked up the teacup on the table and sipped. Then continued, "So, you don't have to care too much about this. This piglet probably has its own intelligence to solve some small techniques, heaven and earth are so magical it's not surprising that Bai Huahua happened to be able to do it."

Fuyu put away her hands and looked at him seriously, slowly saying, "That tea you're drinking before you came I fed it to Bai Huahua..."

Luhua, who was drinking tea, “...”

“Pfffttt”

Squirting out the tea that he just drank, he wiped his mouth in anger and shouted, "I'm leaving!"

Fuyu looked at him and waved goodbye.

Seeing that he had gone far away, she stared at the teacup and suddenly reacted. Luhua might be a bit angry.

Also, Luhua was still one of the three great immortals. Telling him to drink tea from the same cup as a pig must've been a huge joke.

Fuyu sighed and thought for a while. She called over an immortal and told her to send some gifts to Luhua as an apology.

Speaking of embarrassment, her response to other people's reaction seemed to be a bit slow. She knew it was a big problem but she couldn't solve it.

Some people say that Fuyu was a peerless beauty but she seemed like a stone like beauty. Unsuspecting people would think she was just cold and had a bad temper but they didn't know it was because she was a stone that cultivated.

Her name Fuyu was not her trying to be fancy but because she was a jade engraved with a lotus flower.

This matter, in the entire Immortal realm, was only known to Nantan and Luhua as well as Fuyu herself.

Although, the two of them don't quite understand...why a piece of jade would want to raise pigs.

Fuyu sighed and went to the vegetable garden pulling out two radishes from a patch. She then walked back to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Shu Tang was tired and was already asleep, Fuyu put the radish down looked at the piglet sleeping then sat down next to it and began to meditate.

When Shu Tang woe up, she opened her little eyes and saw the beautiful figure meditating.

When she first met, she was wearing a mask and couldn't see her face. Later she was trying to escape so even though she wasn't wearing a mask she didn't get to look at her properly.

Now, Shu Tang looked at her again and felt her breathing stop. This face was simply too perfect, even the best plastic surgeon couldn't make such a perfect face.

However, before she had enough time to study it, the beauty blinked and her long eyebrows cast a shadow on her face so she couldn't see her expression.

Shu Tang slammed herself constantly against the idiot woman but soon stopped and whimpered indicating she was hungry. The beauty understood and soon there was a white and tender radish in front of the piglet.

Although it wasn't the pig milk she wanted, the piglet still took a bite of the small radish.

Chewing the radish in her mouth, Shu Tang was so happy the short tail behind her moved around.

It turns out that the white radish was sweet!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  9. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for translated a chapter. Can you please make a NU page for this novel.

10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    You have good English grammar or translated
    Why not pick it up. It's okay if you update slow. I did like to see yuri novel get translated too. Hardly to find yuri translator.

11. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Gricen4

Gricen4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. kaizerrolls

kaizerrolls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread has convinced me to pick up this novel! I posted the first chapter today and I'll have another one up next week. You can read it at sapphicdalliance.wordpress.com. I hope you enjoy it and want to chat with me about it in the comment section!
    Edit: I can now post links :blobparty:
    My Disciple Consumes Too Much
    NU Link

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Ubik, Melina Red, Moonpearl and 2 others like this.
  16. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you

17. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Melina Red, this one was dropped today.

@kaizerrolls thanks for the translation, it was good while it lasted.

Melina Red likes this.
  18. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Please translated this novel, I really love Yuri.

19. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link