Picked Up 逍遥小书生 Carefree Scholar

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Sturer Emil, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sturer Emil

Sturer Emil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link : https://book.qidian.com/info/1004175804

It's a good slice of life and harem novel. The plot is consistent and author really mind into it. It quite weird that even though the author is a girl but she wrote a harem book that target male audiences. The romance part doesn't feel forced and every girls has their part equally. Main story also engaging despise it doesn't focus on action. The novel is quite popular on vietnamese novel site but when i look on novelupdates i can't find it so i guess i will share it here so someone might pick up

The story is about Li Yi an engineer from 21st century, he was killed by a fire in a library and reincarnated into the body of a poor but handsome scholar in ancient time. And luckily he seem to carried along all the books in that burned library in his head.
    With such knowledge this life if i don't become a Duke or Marquis then i will be a high rank mandarin, he think.

Li Yi face the rising sun with high hope and bravely took his first step in this world
    "Stop there"
    Above the horse ,a stunningly beautiful women in an ancient looking outfit approach him, after carefully looking his face and she said : " Tie him up"
    The bandits behind him rushed up.
    The wedding night, looking at the beautiful girl show up from behind the door.... Li Yi ambition has changed a little.
    First rank mandarin ? No care. Titles, Ranks ? No interest . I want to be the man of this bandit queen

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
    skyfall3250 likes this.
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EEEEeeeeeh. There was a plot/story/series about MC becoming the best scholar/servant or something that was similar but yours is totally different with the part about bandit queen.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
  3. Sturer Emil

Sturer Emil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah this novel truly just live up to its name. The main character only live to have fun and finding his place in this new world ~~ He could have become the emperor if he want but he refused to

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  4. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read few chapters....it's quite unique.
    I'll love to see it translated.
    Thanks for sharing.

5. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~
    A translator from Foxaholic has decided to pick this up

6. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link