Spoiler The Female General's Little Childhood Sweetheart

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aisha Ann, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-female-generals-little-childhood-sweetheart/
    Raw: https://m.shubaow.net/44/44966_4/#all

Summary is interesting, Need Spoiler please, :aww: fluffy moment? Spoiler what chapter ML meet FL.

Summary:
    When you grow up, you’re mine.
    ~~~
    Lu Feng, with her fiery character and short temper, only had one fatal weakness. That was the lukewarm and soft Xu Mu.
    There were so many youths in the capital, yet she took fancy to none of them. She instead sought after her newly arrived neighbor’s sweetie, and secretly planned to kidnap him home.

Until one day, the two became cousins . . .

Lu Feng: . . . That nutrient-rich water cannot flow into someone else’s field!

Xu Mu: =v=
    ~
    Xu Mu: What am I to you?

Lu Feng: You are my sweetest candied fruit!
    ————
    In their previous life, Xu Mu and Lu Feng were married for only half a year when she died in battle. Xu Mu couldn’t bear the news of her death and followed her three days later.

Who knew that after he died, time flowed backwards, and returned him to their childhood. Xu Mu sat on his bed, dazed. In this life, he needed to think of a way to first find his wife, then chase her with all his strength. Only until he made up their past lifetime to her would he “leave”.

Xu Mu: Last life, I didn’t love you enough. This life, I want to love you even more. Starting from innocent little childhood friends to the grey-haired and weak elderly, I will not let you go.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    I only scanned through the first couple chapters so I don't have much to spoil.

This is set in an ancient world where women are in the positions of authority.

Xu Mu's mother died due to disease. His father is now a widow and in this life, the father stays strong and decides to rent a shop to sell sweets. The sweet shop does well since people need something to gift when visiting and during the holidays. Xu Mu decides to go looking for Lu Feng on the streets after convincing his dad to let him go by himself. Xu Mu is a little kid but remembers his previous life already. (He died at the young young age of 15 in his previous life.) He goes to Lu Feng's house but doesn't see Lu Feng and his appearance of a white bun convincing Lu Feng's mom? dad? idk that Lu Feng bullied Xu Mu and Xu Mu was looking to complain. Xu Mu ends up getting surrounded by a group of bullies and Lu Feng saves Xu Mu. Except, Xu Mu is so emotional at seeing his wife again that he bursts into tears and freaks Lu Feng out. Lu Feng panics and threatens to hit Xu Mu if he doesn't stop crying. Xu Mu ends up thinking that Lu Feng likes to see him crying (in bed probably hehe) and cries harder at the fact that Lu Feng isn't the one he knows. Lu Feng ends up throwing a bag of sweets at him and this bag of sweets happens to be from Xu Mu's shop. Xu Mu realizes that Lu Feng likes sweets and that means that he will see her again as long as he stays at his dad's side in the sweet shop.

Yeah, Lu Feng doesn't like Xu mu so much since she thinks he's trying to get her in trouble with her parents for bullying him. She's also scared of him crying and making other people think she's bullying people again. She doesn't bully kids really... she just has a strong sense of justice and likes to get physical.

It also seems like Lu Feng's aunt is interested in Xu Mu's father. The father is a very beautiful widow. The aunt is a general so she needs to make sure she doesn't marry anyone in a high government position and seem like she's threatening the Empress's power.

Mi shiru, wildthorn, Aeiru28 and 8 others like this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for summary. Lu Feng and Xu Mu is so cute pair.

4. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler more

5. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters does this novel have?

6. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    68 chapters. It's completed

stumblmer likes this.
  7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone have the raw of the novel ?

9. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you QWQ

11. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: