Which is weirder/more strange ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Tsuru55, Aug 12, 2019.

?

You wait or fuck ?

1. Wait

23 vote(s)
    42.6%
  2. Fuck

31 vote(s)
    57.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess wait is weirder basically xd

2. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it depends on their worlds laws, physics , biology ,environment etc. It really subjective matter.

3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about it's legal at 15 because everyone grow faster ? Wait or smash ?

4. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    cause they are Japanese, and 13 is the legal age for having sex in japan

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason most JP MCs keep thinking it's bad to have sex with girls under 18 (adults) or are ultra dense.

6. flannan

flannan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please note that most countries in the world have "romeo and juliett laws", which allow teenagers of similar age to have sex even if one or both of them are below age of consent. A rare case of laws actually reflecting reality.

As for your question, I would say that both options are equally realistic. Some people are more rule-abiding than others. As long as it's consistent with the character's overall view of laws, it's not weird.
    Things get weirder when MC loses moral compass in another world, and starts doing obviously bad things just because there is no law against it. Like having sex with his 10 year old slave, and make her fight on the front lines in the dungeon afterwards. I've seen protagonists like that, but I find them to be a lot weirder than the ones who obey or not obey his homeland's laws.

I imagine all the lolicons in this thread want to know where is this paradise you're speaking of.

7. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    i thinks it have something to do with social media .

8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you become an inner elder of the loli sect?
    I congratulate you on your promotion.
    Sadly, I don't recall who is the loli sect founder or I would have mentioned him.
    Hopefully, @elengee or @Cupcake Ninja can help.
    Cheers!
    [​IMG]

9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Also not fully developed in terms of the womb etc.
    There is a reason women were dying like flies at childbirth during yesteryears.
    At first people thought that younger meant for fertile which was stupid then it was bigger butt

Anra7777 likes this.
  10. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was bored or reincarnated in that society I wouldn't give a crap even if it was lower as its would be normal concept for me. But I was just teleport there I would weirded out (if it's same situation as here) I might not accept their cultural concepts.

11. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    IT really depends for me how old the characters are in the light novel or what not since after all some of the characters are at a similar age to the girls that they are fricking like usually they will have been a highschooler and fricking 12-18 year olds so I mean that is kind of highschool age + you know puberty is a big motivator to fricking! But personally I would not frick some random girl in an isekai world just cause she is hot/beautiful

12. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, society tends to instill certain 'moral' beliefs in people. Simply transitioning to another world where those morals do not exist is not enough to strip most people of those morals, unless they were simply held back due to the law and not any personal sense of morality on Earth. What's biggest for me, though, would be the age gap. If it was only a few years (within around seven, perhaps) then I suppose it wouldn't be too odd, though if they were under 16, it should be a hard pass.

13. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege likes this.
  14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more strange for one to bring his world's rules and common sense into isekai and shove it down everyone's throat. It is not strange if he still practice his old values in isekai. After all, you grew up with such values, it is not easy to simply discard it.

What Ai-chan means is, it's not strange for him to not want to fuck 16 year old dudes.
    What is strange is, if it's normal for that isekai to fuck 16 year old dudes, but he forces everyone to follow his rules of never fucking 16 year old dudes. Thus expecting everyone in that world to follow his values when it's so vastly different.

It's the same as a gun-toting American going to Japan while toting guns and giving guns to everyone so that everyone could carry guns. That's completely wrong and illegal. If he only conceal carries a gun with a permit, that's completely fine, though.

15. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  16. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's about age difference not about legality, even if it's legal to fuck a 16 year old ,you still should be looked down upon for your poor control over your own mind and desires for people who are borderline legal.
    The reason for being illegal is the fact that these young people can be exploited and have no idea what the hell they are doing.

For instance my Hormones only stopped raging like lunatics somewhere in my mid twenties, every romantic action I took before I consider the works of a madman.

17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    So you think it's normal if for ex: MC is summoned at 25 years old but refuses a 16 girl ? Despite the girl being a little pissed by your choice ?
    What is your oppinion/idea of what should think a MC when before reborn he was 16 / reincarnated into baby / grew up again to 16 (mental age 32) ? Should the hormones push him to be interested in girls his age or have his "old" mind being like "NAAAA ! Not interested." ?

18. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's normal for a 25 year old man who were raised in America or UK for example, to refuse the advances of a 16 year old girl, as he was raised to see such relationships as 'wrong' or at least 'amoral'. This attitude may change after several years but there will be resistance in him at the time he just arrived at the other world.

When In Rome, Do As The Romans Do, but in reality, this is actually not so easy to do. You tend to do what you've always done, without realizing that what you've always done looks weird to the locals. And to the locals, your reservations sound and look silly, but to you, it's just common sense.

flannan likes this.
  19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice to see you answering so i will give you the same question i asked the other guy.
    What if MC was reborn as baby in isekai and grew up to 16 years old again ? Surely i won't be wrong to think you will agree that it's stupid for MC to still follow previous life habits/rules/laws right ?
    Do you think mental age or hormones will win ? (too bad we will never ever know the truth of an isekai guy's mind)

20. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's mostly dependent on which cultural norm that person identifies with. If he has full memory of previous life, he could go through life following his old norms. He would grow up thinking he was an old man in a young body, and this could make him resistant to the advances of younger suitors as he could see them as nothing more than grandchildren.

If he didn't start life with his old memories, but only acquires it later in life, it could go both ways. He could believe that his former morals and norms were either superior or made more sense and therefore behave more as he was in his past life. Or he could believe that this is his life now and he should follow local customs. Nature vs nurture can come into effect here. It's not really easy to say for sure how it will go.

flannan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.