Spoiler 《BL》 Number One Zombie Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 31, 2018.

1. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still remember the details, but first son is the THIRD son. The second son came from a plant (Mc shot a seed in ML's dimension). Both first son and second live happily in a world where the zombies don't exist anymore, MC's second son had the ball in his hand while calling out "older brother" to first son. At that point, everyone thought ML was dead since he was 60 years old there.

Heungbo, Zhen_Qing, Blood A and 2 others like this.
  2. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's right! I forgot that the second son looked like MYF too and grew up in the dimension. Derp. Honestly, forgot that detail since I kind of skimmed over that... I can't remember if ZBT even treated him well or ignored him since I think he was focused on looking at the sunset.

Heungbo likes this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.... Lol I love this novel it's just so funny!!!!

4. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i just comment that i can't stop crying toward the last few chapters of this novel? Luckily i'm about to read the real world arc now.. The ending of the zombie world is too sad... My heart hurts soo much... And i can't stop crying...˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚.

Heungbo likes this.
  5. aliceV

aliceV Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any side stroies? I also don't know if I can handle the sad ending:blobsad:, but I heard this novel is pretty good.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  6. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.. Don't worry! It's just sad for the ending in zombie novel
    Coming back from the apocalypse, MC is very very sad.. Then he was reminded how the real ML is engaged to his sis and got depressed.. He tried to get over ML and encountered someone that has similar experienced like him (the man also transmigrated into a novel/world too I think) Seeing that MC is depressed, ML (RL! ML) tried to cheer him up (they're bestie but ML always loved MC only MC didn't know it) Anyhoo, I can't remember how, but they finally end up dating! But MC is somewhat in between. He love Novel! ML but he also love RL! ML. He feels like he's two timing the man. Then, something happened(it was originally a prank by ML's bff) But MC almost got into an accident but ML is the one that got hurt because he protected him and end up in a hospital. When he woke up, he revealed that he is Novel!ML Now MC is like 'What happened to RL! ML?' ML then asked which ML did MC love? MC finally revealed that he loved both of them. Then, ML revealed that both is actually him! He got transmigrated into ML's mother stomach after he died in the novel. (Aww... He falls in love in MC all over again Eventhough he doesn't remember) MC was happy! But then, got depressed again in how to make their happy accept them. Long story short, actually ML family has looonnnggg accepted MC to be their daughter in law and was really realllyyyy happy that their son looonggg love is finally reciprocated. Then, ML's mom gave MC a red bead, saying that ML is born with it. MC immediately know what is that bead. But, being the dense MC, he idioticly put it in his mouth as a joke but accidentally choke on it making everyone panic. At the hospital, the bead is not found. Guess you already know what happened next, dont you? XD Oh they also end up getting married as well.. And got their 3rd son. And lived together happily.
    Though if anything, there 1 point that I wish I could change
    I feel sad and unsatisfied that they end up by themselves just like that. I mean, those pitiful kidssss... How could you couldn't take care of them ML! I do get he lost the love of his life... But you should love the kids you have with MC darn it... Aaahh... Me feel sad again about those two kids

Anyway despite in sad ending for the novel life, you should continue reading it though... It was bitter... But i guess they're together again in RL world..
    But, MC end up writing their novel life into a book. He said he wanted to remember everything that happened inside the book (like to immortalise their memories together I guess.. Which I found was reallyy saddening at that time)

Heungbo, akihiki, Zhen_Qing and 5 others like this.
  7. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get spoilers on who was outside MC's door when he was asking the little bun if he knew that MC wasn't from their world in ch108???

Blood A likes this.
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Idk about the kids but didnt ml die at the age if 80(but he looked young)

If that was the case the kids arent really kids anymore.

I mean its not like ml just abandoned the kids. I think ml was already old. Idk how much longer he had to live. Also idk if he just died naturally or his soul left to be with mc. I don't think it was really explained.

Im sure the kids are fine. The elder kid wasnt even sad. He said dad is off to see mom. The 2nd kid was a bit sad though.

Blood A likes this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    It was ml.

Blood A and shouahang58 like this.
  10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more spoilers on this?? Like ML's reaction.

Blood A likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i dont remember much. Its been awhile since i read this.

This wasnt really talked about till near the end. When the truth comes out. Ml wanted mc to tell him the truth so he said " is it because you aee not from this world?"

This is how it was exposed that ml was the one who was behind the door plus he was also a special agent.

I think this is also when ml found out there is another verson of him (mc's best friend) and how mc is conflicted.

But honestly. I could be wrong about half of this. Its been a long time so my memory isnt good, but i do know it was ml behind the door.

Blood A and shouahang58 like this.
  12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol dont worry its not a sad ending at all. Not in the zombie world or in the original world.

The only sad part is when mc died as a zombie. After that ml worked hard to do the things he should making a better world.

The kids are sad but are happy for thier parents to meet again.

Blood A likes this.
  13. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question
    What will happen to the 2 right-hand men of the zombie king (The quack's son and Zhuang Zi Yue)
    Since Now he's not the original Mu Yi Fan

Also what about Zhang Le

Heungbo and Blood A like this.
  14. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone know, which part of the firts MC and ML "papapapa"??:blobamused:

Blood A likes this.
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I fotgot who Zhang Le is. Can u refresh my memory?

So of them was mtl "reading" idk his real name. He did kinda follow the new zombie king but he wasnt a 100% loyal like he was in the original.

He was very resentful of mc because mc unknowingly scratched him. Mc wasnt a zombie then but he had the virus. Mc didn't think much of it because the blood was red so most likely "read" was ok.

"Read" was not ok. He became a zombie who killed his own mother and father. "Read" was horrified and started to have nightmares every night. when he became a person of power he tried to get mc exposed as a zombie and or kill him.

"Read" had his own camp.

Mc still cared for him and really wanted to patch things up with "Reading"

"Read" had 2 powers. Wind and he could see the future. Zombie king wanted to use that power (see into the future) but i forgot what happened. Zombie king was not fully happy with "Read" loyalty so he chopped Read up and put in in jars.

Mc freaked out. "How can u do that? "Read" is your freind"
    Zombie king: that was the last life. Now he's obstinate.

Mc saved "read". "Read" and Zhuang Zi Yue come to live in mc's camp. Mc treated "read" back to health alsoto improve thier relationship, but "read" couldn't forgive mc till mc's death. Then "read"cried and wanted to be freinds again. Asking if they were friends again, will mc come back?

Dr's son went into mole/spy mode. He wanted to be with "read" to kill him. Zhuang Zi Yue's mom worked as a house keeper at "Read" house. (Idk it it was ever said but i think it emplied "read" killed his mom)

So Zhuang Zi Yue wanted revenge. But over time he started to feel that "read" was pitiful with his nightly nightmares. He started to fall in love with "Read" .

"Read" did see in the future that Zhuang Zi Yue wanted to kill him but then the vision/dream changed into Zhuang Zi Yue accompanying him threw life.

Zhuang Zi Yue told mc that he realized something. Everyone had blaimed each other except mc. Zhuang Zi Yue said if he didnt explore the tomb and unlocked the zombie virus this never would have happened.

Mc would never had gotten the zombie virus and "read" would never be a zombie to kill his mom. So it was all a circle.

16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry idk. Because ut was always fade to black so i dont remember

Blood A likes this.
  17. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did i can find the link to read it? Couse every web that i found always say its get taken, its totally make me sad, im so curiuuss what happen tho,.. :blob_teary::blobdead:

18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood A likes this.
  19. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
  20. soie_yoie

Reading List: