Spoiler Oh Dear I Overslept again (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 糟糕,睡过头了!
    Author :悠悠仙

This is a story of a dinosaur who has accidentally overslept and awakened in the interstellar era.
    Every hibernation will be unlucky to meet the ice age of the ancestors this time chose Xia Mian, and he was still frozen =-=
    I woke up and slept from the 21st century to the future thousands of years later.
    The overplayed archaeopteryx big monster sad reminder that the earth is not the earth.
    Protagonist: Zu Yu, Cecil ┃ Supporting role: housekeeper, little Gryphon cub

I will just talk about the summary of the story for those interested.
    Zu Yu is a dinosaur and when his parents were killed he suddenly awaken the ability to morph and cultivate and so became the first “Yao jing’ in history. He accidentally sleep in a cave one day and the land broke off and got frozen in Antarctic and then when he woke up it was millennium past (1st time oversleep).;)

He woke up to Ancient China (Song Dynasty I think) and then he pretend to be a bird and learn from a retired scholar. And it was then after he learn from the scholar he helped other animals to also gain sentience and become “Yao Jing”. Off he went for a nap and again accidentally got frozen and sleep for over a few hundred years and woke up in modern time :LOL: At least this time his friends are around and he was happy looking after their children (he naturally like cubs very much) and became an internet addict. Then off he went again for another sleep but this time he asked Haya (an eagle mix blood cub to wake him up) but then things go wrong with earth and he ended up sleeping again this time for 3000 years.

Zu Yu woke up to an isolated earth and by chance rescue three eggs and in which one them hatch a gryphon cub. Due to his power, when he was playing with the three cubs (gryphon, flying snake and unicorn/Pegasus mix) he was in the form of the baby gryphon clone and then was found by Cecil and the rest of the soldiers. Cecil is an SS adult gryphon and is the last remaining member of the Gryphon royalty and uncle to the lost baby gryphon. He is also the descendent of Haya. At first Zu Yu pretend to be a clone of the baby gryphon but show his true self when he rescue the baby gryphon when he got kidnapped.

Cecil already is aware of this true nature as our internet addict dinosaur was caught when he tried to access his beloved internet. Cecil also have on his hand a diary from his many many great grandmother Haya which talked about Zu Yu and also have a picture of Zu Yu so Cecil is well aware of who he is. Cecil and Zu Yu also feel in love later with each other and they got married and this is where the author said the story end(but she wrote extra about Zu Yu going back to Earth to look for a herb ..that is what i want to read).

Story is sweet and it is about how Zu Yu adopt to the interstellar age and how things has change. Earth was attacked during his sleep and rescued and aliens found out beings on earth is able to mate with almost any species thereby stopping their birth decline. Then later there is genetic issue due to too many mixed blood and this was resolved by Zu Yu when he teach them how to cultivate.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Heungbo, kirameki, Kaylee and 24 others like this.
  2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link

https://www.ggdown.com/50/50055/index.html

what about this?

midnight reader likes this.
  4. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Although that is a horrible site - full of ads took a while for me to change the remaining 10 chapters to reader view to remove the ads. Thanks for the link. Now I can finally read the rest

Shizun likes this.
  5. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry >.< i usually read it with my old smartphone on that site.... and with ad blocks.... so i dont encounter a lot of them or wont be directed to another one....

it's also the best site for phone google auto translation. It's very readable on that site :/

midnight reader and Jadeite524 like this.
  6. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    OIC. I think my safari ad blocker not working well. It is on but ads still popping up haha

BakaHat16 likes this.
  7. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    with my old smartphone, i use opera mini + open it as desktop and usually from there is no problem at all

Jadeite524 likes this.
  8. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried and it is better on my phone. Don’t ever use it on iPad it is horrible. The ad took up half the page and follow the page scroll. Now going to read it on phone instead :cool:

Shizun likes this.
  9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:A dinosaur!! That's new. It's just that my imagination wants to reject it for some reason. Like a white tiger is fine, a dragon is fine, a hamster is um ok, but why is a dinosaur so weird?! Lol. I explain it away as the author wanting to make MC the first yao, so she went all the way back to dinosaurs... I mean, there were mammals then, and some actually survived and evolved further, maybe a hamster ancestor lol, but fine. *pictures a T-rex* *pictures Jurassic Park* Well, birds are said to be evolved from dinosaurs, it's even said that dinosaurs actually had feathers. So I'll imagine he's a phoenix (chicken) ancestor then... But boy, did the concept throw me for a loop. :blobhyperthink:

hikaharu, ahsudole, Kleep and 3 others like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    An overslept dinosaur! Awesome! XDDDD
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

dreamxx, pcheshire, Queue and 8 others like this.
  11. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    it's only 10 chaps????

12. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a dinosaur! What came to my mind was a T Rex. I don't know that it was actually an Archaeopteryx hahaha.

Hanaru and ludagad like this.
  13. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    No, there are around 224 chapters including extra (@rainbowturtle - Thanks for the recommendation page - found this story by the same author as Elf Survival Manual)

1. Zu Yu was found out by Cecil because he tried to get the internet by invading Cecil office looking for the access terminal. Cecil detect the different scent and decided to lay a trap by giving access to both. Zu Yu act OOC for his age and then he went online for 10 hours and also transform in front of the access terminal so the cat is out of the bag.

2. Zu Yu have a bad habit of getting into trouble like in the extra he on live TV show everyone how powerful he really is making Cecil have to clean up after him. And the way to deal with this is to get married and have baby :D so they do have a pair of twins and the girl is like Zu Yu in a dinosaur shape

3. Zu Yu hid his actual strength as he do not want to be drafted into the military so Cecil helped him on this. Cecil regretted it a bit later as he is unable to marry Zu Yu until Zu Yu come of age (Cecil register Zu Yu as under age)

4. Zu Yu being stronger then Cecil ended up the one who leave marks on Cecil while all the marks left on his body by Cecil disappear after a while to Cecil annoyance :p

5. Zu Yu is lazy so he pick ancient Chinese history when he is actually more well verse in it than his professors (one of them later marry Cecil butler)

6. Haya left a legacy for her descendants and instruction to them to find and help Zu Yu. In the legacy there are various martial scrolls including a drawn out dual cultivation method of which the male male is based on Zu Yu and Haya husband (who Cecil resemble). Zu Yu when he saw these was so........ :mad:and do not know how to faced Cecil

7. Lastly the first time baby gryphon meet Zu Yu student mother, was thinking of eating fish and show it cause his student and mother are both fishes. The lady was nice enough to laugh it off as nature instinct

14. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    how bout this one:
    https://ck101.com/thread-4480152-1-1.html
    This does seem interesting...oversleeping is a bad habit I see o_O...takes it a bit extreme tho MC. :blobsweat_2:
    So far we have seen a ginseng spirit and ...what was the other one which end up in interstellar now, a dinosaur spirit...hahaha~~~~

Shizun and hikaharu like this.
  15. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    . This one also missing the last 10 chapters but Shizun managed to give me the link. :) Thx for looking for it.

Shizun and Kailyria20 like this.
  16. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww yes this is what I needed to see right now. no angst no scum no thing. just silly fluff:blobmelt:

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jadeite524 who was the one that drew the dual cultivation manual? Was it Haya?

Shizun and Kleep like this.
  18. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheers to the lady for using her husband and friend as models for the m/m dual cultivation manual :blobrofl:

pcheshire, jadelin, maya_sov and 4 others like this.
  19. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers, please

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I wonder if she was a closeted fujoshi .