LCD Rebirth on the Stairs of the Civil Affairs Bureau

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Nom de Plume, Apr 2, 2019.

?

What do you think of the Female Antagonists Perspective

1. She made her choices, the consquences were both known and deserved

88.2%
  2. She made her choices, he should have waited for her

2.9%
  3. I feel bad for her

5.9%
  4. I don’t feel bad for her

41.2%
  5. He broke up with her properly

20.6%
  6. He cheated on her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. She broke up with him

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Akabane

Akabane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll check them out. Too many stories have been ruined for me when the male leads come across as creepy molesters, every encounter between FL and ML seems like the FL will become the victim of a sexual assault.

Nom de Plume and canaria23 like this.
  2. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure we're talking about the same novel because it feels like we aren't. Also when i said vibes I was thinking more along the lines of sweetness level between the cps

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Really really miss you's atmosphere is too forced, there's this famous rich dude that has a sweet voice suddenly proclaims that he loves you to the whole world without having to have met you just because he likes your voice?

Yes, it does have gay shipping. The fans themselves ship them. It's written in beginning chapters. Even in the middle chapters have them in the chat groups and Weibo.

Nom de Plume, JuuHachi and Kalmaegi like this.
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C27: I wonder if it this author's mind would explode if he learned that there's a rather large chunk of the female population that absolutely loves horror, and of the male population who absolutely hate it.

If he's not having the dreams anymore, then how is he going to write a second script? I doubt he'll get enough money from the first one to live for the rest of his life. The first sale always has the absolute worst conditions after all. Not to mention that he's a teenager and likely to be very bad with money.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really just want to get this off my chest. So far I'm at chapter 20 but I'm really really really really mad at Xia Feng. I'm sorry. Really I just... I just dont like him. He has a wife and yet..

He cuts An An steak, fine. He doesn't deny when An An's friend ask him if he's her boyfriend, FINE. He lets An An take his present for his wife, FINE!

WHAT NEXT? HAVE AN AN TAKE HIMSELF AWAY? OH MY GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU BE FIRM PLEASE. I know you've been telling her you broke up but your actions still gives her hope that you guys are still salvageable. Huhu, I hate how you are so 'gentlemanly'.

Really, really, I'm seriously almost hating him. Please just please show some backbone and let the EX understand that you guys are over. You are so indecisive (?) I don't know if that's the word but I just really really dislike you Xia Feng. All you're doing is making me almost spit blood with your ambiguous actions. JUST BE A MAN AND FIRMLY TELL HER NO. DAMN.

Sorry, I had to rant. I really really got so pissed with his "un action" towards An An. I know I'm still at chapter 20 but helllllllll, he's making my nerves pulse so angrily. He won't ever be my type of guy. He's too gentlemanly even towards an ex gf that would make me so jealous. I know you have to be polite but the way his acting is like they are still in a relationship. What's the difference when he still ate with her, cut her food, gives her stuff? Dude, please, JUST SAY NO.