Spoiler BL - Game Loading

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is now completely translated... Just finished it

It's HE, btw just a bit feeling complicated that it is over

After repairing the 12 collapsed worlds (previous arc), a new Central was created. Jiang Xie and Xie Xi are basically the gods of that world but they don't have to do anything. They compared the new Central to a teenager, i think, that they should let it grow and be independent.

The Central then must be created by a player by designing and clearing many worlds. And instead of a world within a world and so forth, the worlds must be branches - like an expanding horizon.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was explained in the last extra, i think. As in the end of the end.

Seeing Xie Xi's data for the first time, Jiang Xie then explained that it is an ability of the player to conceal his own information with the help of Central.

So Xie Xi's dad is/was a player.

Jiang Xie said that the father is probably dead.

Xie Xie thinks that Jiang Xie is just comforting him since (remember) the requirement for entering the Central is that one must be abandoned.

Poor Xie Xie but...
    Xie Xi leaned against Jiang Xie. "It's fine, I've very good now."

It was because he was abandoned and lost everything that he met Jiang Xie. Losing didn't mean an ending. This was a new beginning.

3. TrueNineLives

TrueNineLives Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happened to the MCs mother?

4. Crystalscries

Crystalscries Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know why mc was able to become a player right, it was because no one needed mc, as his mother gave up on him and he also didn't have any lingering attachments to the world, so by becoming a player he could start a new life just like his mother did with a new family,she was pregnant with a baby. Both of them gave up on each other. so we only know that she has a new family and they both have nothing to do with each other. So basically mother is kicked out of the plot and I don't think I wanna know anything else about her either. She can continue living her new life for all I care. That's all I know.:)

mmem and CarinaNovel Updates like this.
  5. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Life is Soup, I am Fork

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter or arc is this? Do you remember?

6. noblessBlood

noblessBlood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 76

7. noblessBlood

noblessBlood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the beginning of the arc

8. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    sign
    i saw a review saying this is comparable to Face of a Devil but after reading to chpt 19 i still have no idea whats going on. what is the purpose of the system? what is the main theme of all those world hopping?

Like Face of a Devil is canon fodder counterttack, Mino Gay Rival is about the mc taking the role of a Minor gay rival in every world and completing the story, Scum Shou Survival is about themc going back and stopping his past flames from blackening, Perfect Destiny is about changing the fate of a girl in every world etc

this novel just doesn't have a obvious purpose so far and idk what im suppose to be reading about not the mention the plot summary is just a series of useless dialogs. plus the translator doesn't label the different arcs so I can't get a general idea

9. xmilady

xmilady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually a good BL novel with a pretty solid plot and character imo. Not confusing at all due to its excellent translation.

I'm just reading the spoilers now coz I'm pretty anxious how MC is going to clear the 3rd world. Seems like a BE to me

10. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    i still dont know whats going on and who the hell is the ml?? in the first arc there like 3 possibilities

11. xmilady

xmilady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dearest comrade, are you still in the 1st arc? Even so, you can already tell who the ML is.

Designer X, Jiang Xie
    Randy, Gars, and Aix-en are ML's souls

mmem likes this.
  12. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    beginning of arc 2 and i meant in each arc who ml is. i cant tell

13. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who is obsessively in love w MC. If there's multiple candidates, that's usually cuz ML has several souls in some worlds (in the later chs, there like 6 or 7 in one. MC complains how he has to act like a scum cheater lol :blob_grin:).

I think arc 2migghhttt be the one without ML soul (if it's the fairytale one, since ML didn't design that world). Been a long time since I read it.

14. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    ooohhh okkkkk a harem but not rlly then... im sorry, that turns me off

15. monochromatics

monochromatics Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. honeytea

honeytea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been months already but I'm gonna summarize some spoilers for the zodiac arc for those who are still interested

Aries Arc
    ML is a high schooler who was ostracized by everyone because they believe he's bad luck due to his heterochromia eyes. MC entered the world as a kitten who was rescued by ML.
    MC lived as a kitten for a while until one night he finds out that a combination of moonlight and ML's kiss can turn him into a human during night-time.
    MC uses his power to protect the people around ML so gradually he loses the reputation as a harbinger of bad luck and was able to socialize normally.
    When ML found out about it he told him he doesn't need anyone besides MC, and MC replied he has him. And like that MC erased the darkness in ML's heart and stabilized the world.

Taurus Arc
    MC entered the world to find out that he's been trapped in a little black box by ML. After using the memory-erasing machine to retrieve ML's memories without erasing it he finds out that his character tricked ML into revealing insider information from his company when ML was still young.
    After suffering from this setback ML worked hard to acquire MC's company as revenge.
    MC is not locked up physically but he couldn't leave because that would mean leaving his company entirely.
    MC pretends to really fragile and depressed so it made ML want to take care of him then they resolved their problems?? idk this arc was kinda dumb so I don't remember most of it but hey at least he fixed it. :D

TBC

17. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just browsing through my reading list and felt like I wanted to reread certain arcs from the novel, but it was quite difficult since the translator didn't provide a separation between each arc. So I thought about making the list of arc and the chapters, idk if anyone has ever made it before but here goes nothing.

1. Love Left or Right 1-13
    2. Fairytale Town 17-27
    3. Lost Atlantis 30-71
    4. Open World 76-115, 92-107 Dream Comes True (Professor ML & Student MC, honestly, my fav story of the whole series)
    5. Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 121-159
    6. Collapsed God 167-196
    7. Collapsing 12 Boundaries 201-212
    8. Collapsing 11 Boundaries 213-224
    9. Collapsing 10 Boundaries 225-241
    10. Collapsing 9 Boundaries 242-256
    11. Collapsing 8 Boundaries 257-283
    12. Can't Be Erased 284-303

mmem, Mizushi, Uhoh_ and 2 others like this.
  18. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started rereading this story, I'm midway through the Atlantis arc, and I just keep getting the feeling the author originally had a different direction for the story planned. It's very possible I'm wrong, but maybe the author said something in an author note or something about this?
    Like I get that XX's father's name being blanked gets explained later but it kind of feels like maybe the author had different plans at first?

And what was with XX's ex friend Sun Msomething? He gets mentioned in Lost Atlantis as someone XX regretted being friends with, but does this ever go anywhere? I can't remember lol, it's been a really long time.

I can't believe I forgot this but there were actual side characters in the earlier non X world arcs. What ever happened to SQ? Or that guy from that guild that tricked newbies to be slaughtered into the Fairy Tale arc?

Again, these may've been answered later, I really can't remember lol.

Lastly I always wondered why the author went from alternating between X's world's with other worlds only to go all in on a zodiac mega arc. Was that always the plan?

Just needed to get this off my chest lol.

20. Blood Snow

Blood Snow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just starting reading this novel, who is the shou and the gong?