Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as in are we in the past?
    btw, does this follow exactly the book's narration (jumps between past and present) .. by arc if you could just tell me what is happening in the latest episode

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    That's always going to be a con for me in this live action :facepalm: honestly out of everyone, they have to use that scum (noob) SuShe!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: it makes Wei Ying look bad!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

They are hypocrites!! And having double standard I can't believe their outlook is so hypocritical, like Lan Zhan lying to protect Wei Ying in the donghua is ooc but Lan Zhan lying in the extra to protect Wei Ying's face even when we got a sentence afterwards showing Wei Ying said, "thanks Lan Zhan, you surely protected my face" it already shows why Lan Zhan lied, it's for Wei Ying and that was endearing to see but those fans who accepted that as a playful act from Lan Zhan and doesn't ruin his image because he lied the way he did in the donghua, I seriously couldn't be bothered reading their posts anymore!! :facepalm::blob_catflip::facepalm:

哈哈不客氣,AiXin 妹妹,it was nice to hear your thoughts to the ending:cookie: haha maybe but that's alright because it might be hard to express everything into words, i understand that because I tend to have that problem too :blobsweat:

I was thinking the exact same. I mean if that scene was done better like it's Wei Ying who didn't want to hold Lan Zhan back and decided this than its somewhat not as ooc since Wei Ying doesn't want to be a burden for anyone or hold anyone back but what hurts the most is Lan Zhan decided this on his end, and I'm like, this isn't the Lan Zhan who I came to love!!! :blobsob::blobsob: like where's the Lan Zhan who's always stand by Wei Ying side?! :blobsob::blobsob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: and another sad thing for me personally is when people make memes or posts saying how CQL Lan Zhan never leaves Wei Ying side, while my heart really wants to agree with this but I just can't agree with that because of what they showed me in that scene in the final episode :blobsob: and you see how just that scene affected me so much? :blob_teary: it actually hurts more because there's no reason why they can't do this together because Wei Ying wanted to be with Lan Zhan as he doesn't show he have the intention to walk separate paths at first but I felt like what Lan Zhan showed, not only hurted Wei Ying, but all fans who loved and believed in him for always standing by Wei Ying side, always. And this is why I personally love the novel better because it was consistent :bloblove:

That's how I feel about that ending too, the director and scriptwriter was right about the ending will make you cry and smile lol :blobjoy: and both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was also right about how they said the ending is alluring lol :blobjoy: but what I love the most is what Xiao Zhan said in his post Wei Ying's character:blobicecreamlove:, I really love him for reassuring his fans by saying that: "In the end, he's still smiling because the light he has been waiting has finally arrived" (because it really shows that, that ending is definitely a happy one but they really have to go about an indirect way of showing it to us since, you know "some things aren't allowed" :facepalm:

I'm glad you enjoyed the spoilers there :cookie: and yeah I am the same because I am also rereading the novel on my end because I want to read some of my favourite scenes again which I love in the novel :aww: and then I'll go back to watching the live action from the beginning XD. Despite there are still cons and some really hurts but I still do love the drama on my end and I'm really thankful that they can give us so much despite all the odds :blobnosebleed:

There's a lot of plot holes and inconsistencies to be honest :blobawkward: like in the novel they said SuShe and JGY wasn't working together at that time but they changed it in the live action :blobexpressionless: and what annoys me is when they have SuShe outdid the Yiling Patriarch like this, they can't expect fans to love it since it's mistreating Wei Ying's character as the Yiling Patriarch to have that stupid SuShe overpowering Wei Ying like this...:blobupset: especially like you said, Wei Ying took 3 months but SuShe, wtf! Especially when he's not supposed to be talented :blobthumbsdown: sadly this is fans first impression for watching the Drama first... :blobconfounded:this is why for me, I will always love the donghua as an adaptation side since at least Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch is still badass and powerful there :aww:

When Lan Zhan was drunk, and Wei Ying asked him about his regret, didn't Lan Zhan answered saying that during Nightless city he didn't stand by his side? And then Wei Ying told him and comfort him saying that the path he walked is his own decision and Lan Zhan shouldn't blame himself for this since it doesn't concern him (he said it with good intentions); but Lan Zhan didn't want to listen anymore and I always have that impression through that subtle scene that when Lan Zhan wanted to go to bed right after Wei Ying said that is because he didn't like hearing Wei Ying said that, shouldering this on his own because Lan Zhan want to share this with Wei Ying and he wants Wei Ying to rely on him more and that's like in the novel because whenever Wei Ying said anything that Lan Zhan doesn't like he shows it by not listening loll :blobjoy:

Like I think it's a plot inconsistency where they never explained why Lan Zhan didn't go down right away to search for Wei Ying's body since he didn't have the discipline whips yet and knowing Lan Zhan's character he would afterwards, but then he said it took him 3 years to go find him (because we know why) ; but that all aside I still question why didn't he go right away in nightless city, did he really not go? :blobconfounded:

I'm glad I'm able to provide some positive yet subtle Wangxian in CQL for you there :bloblove: I love reading fans dissecting how romantic wangxian is in CQL :bloblove: to me despite there are some cons but I do find CQL Wangxian romantic in the end :bloblove: I love the whole waiting from Wei Ying for Lan Zhan because it parallels to how Lan Zhan waited for Wei Ying for 16 years :blobicecreamlove: in the end I'm glad they gave us that scene where it's implied happy ending by having Lan Zhan returned after all that because that's what saved this ending for me :blobicecreamlove:

Haha haha I get you hahahah :blobamused: I love the donghua for the beautiful art and the smooth visual animation too! :blobnosebleed: no matter what those haters of donghua said, to me, Lan Zhan in the donghua is still handsome! :p I don't want the donghua to end though, I hope one season have like over 20 episode and 1 episode is like 40 minutes something :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Oh no way hahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I didn't even finish season 1:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I am trying to watch each episode slowly so I can get into the audio drama world. I have seen episodes like the Lotus seedpod extra and the accompanying you to sleep one especially the famous blindfold kiss :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: when that was out I jumped to downloading that right away :blobparty: but yeah understand that since I'm the same *winks back* I felt like I want to listen more to the present time than the flashback where the audio drama is concerned in the main episodes hahaha

Same same :sushi_singing::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:
    The "real ending" will be everlasting but I'm already healed thinking the novel ending for Wangxian :blobsmilehappyeyes: since that's the original and I jumped to reading chapter 99-113 :blobnosebleed: wait scrub that I jumped to reading earlier the scene where they *cough* drunk * cough * :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Wei Ying always eats back at his words in the end :blobjoy: But I love how you see a change in him, at first when he came back he didn't want to be piggyback because it's embarrassing and it wouldn't look good on a grown man, but loll when his feelings for Lan Zhan grow more and more, he came to the point of being shameless how, after they left Gusu(and heading to Burial Mound); he said the wound on his stomach hurts and Lan Zhan told him to rest and sit over there, and Wei Ying 'shamelessly' wanted Lan Zhan to carry him on lil apple because he just crave for that (skinship you might say) ; and I think this scene was a bridal carry from Lan Zhan on Wei Ying here :blobicecreamlove: and then when they were on the boat back to Yunmeng after the siege, Wei Ying "fainted" and like he said he could have walked himself but he didn't want to because "why walk when there's someone to carry him" ; and this someone was Lan Zhan too :blobicecreamlove: and I'm like; "Wei Ying, dear, that's not what you said back then when Lan Zhan offered to piggy back you" :blobjoy::blobjoy: honestly I love how it shows a contrast to how Wei Ying came to love being carried by Lan Zhan like this, look at the developments!!! :aww: that's one thing I Love about the novel better because it's consistent in terms of development side of things :blobicecreamlove:

Lil apple is mines too hahahahahaha. Did you laugh at the part when Wei Ying fed apples to him(which was given to them by the corpse) and then Sizhui asked if the apple is poisonous, Wei Ying confidently answered "no" because he had fed like xx amount to lil apple, and when lil apple knew, he started to get angry and I'm laughing lolll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I feel Like lil apple is really tsundere, but he is intelligent indeed, he knows what's up :blobamused:

I am serious:facepalm: and I feel like they just hate it for the sake of hating donghua Lan Zhan, their hate is so irrational to me! :facepalm: like you said it's technically NOT a lie since he is in MXY body.... Lan Zhan just didn't reveal the full truth because he was protecting Wei Ying's identity, like are those fans really that blind?! :blob_catflip:

And those fans argue that it's not ooc because Lan Zhan was playing with those kids and he's being playful and I'm like "wtf is this?! :facepalm:" it clearly said the reason afterwards when the kids left why Lan Zhan lied, Wei Ying said to Lan Zhan "you sure saved my face", so this already told us that Lan Zhan lied to protect Wei Ying's face, so he doesn't lose face to those kids, and those antis were like, that's different because it's a white lie that doesn't ruin his image and honestly how the heck does that not ruin an image? That kid believed Lan Zhan because of his image and how he was dressed, but he would have find out sooner or later that 100 does not come after 90, so both cases is the same, Lan Zhan lied to protect Wei Ying and he lied for Wei Ying so why are those fans being so irrational for shooting Lan Zhan in the donghua when we know why Lan Zhan did it... If anything the donghua makes sense seeing Lan Zhan knows how his uncle feels about Wei Ying...:blobexpressionless: and honestly when they ignore Canon and hate the donghua when both cases is the same I.e. to protect Wei Ying, I just :facepalm: I feel like when they show me this they aren't fans to Lan Zhan because does it matter if he lies or not? If he does it to protect Wei Ying, why do they hate it? I feel like they can easily hate in something if Lan Zhan lied and I'm honestly so done with reading their irrational logic of hating donghua Lan Zhan and having double standard for analysing both scenes :facepalm::facepalm:

To be honest I actually LOVE seeing this change in Lan Zhan because it makes him more human to me to the point that he will do anything for Wei Ying and I just love this concept :bloblove::bloblove: HanGuang-Jun has changed for the better in my eyes! Haha :blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I'm not sure why you insist it's not a piggy-back when, the text clearly said "carried on his back"... So that actually leaves no room to doubt. It's a piggy back as pointed out from the translated text I posted.

It's one thing to prefer it to be 'bridal carry'; and it's another thing to try to say it's not a piggy back because that's like ignoring canon text.

But if you want to think of your way how to bridal carry someone on your back then don't let me stop you. I just felt like putting the correct scenario out there from what I got in those two scene when I read those chapters. I'm not trying to say that Lan Zhan didn't bridal carry Wei Ying before because he did since I was also giving examples of those scenes in another post. But if you go back and reread those chapters again in the GC revelation and after Jin Lin stabbed him, what's said was “carried on his back” so this is a piggy back to me [without a doubt]

I don't know why Lan Zhan piggy back injured Wei Ying after being stabbed on his back but if I'm going to guess, and in reply to your question 1, it's because of what Wei Ying said afterwards and MXTX cleverly did it to link to Wei Ying, remembering a scene from the past where he have also piggy back Lan Zhan in the past, so when Lan Zhan piggy back him again for the first time after he came back, Wei Ying remembered, and we even have Wei Ying said: "Ah, I remembered now, just like this, I have carried you before" so that plays as a significant scene showing when Lan Zhan piggy back him, Wei Ying remembered that Lan Zhan was right, he did carry Lan Zhan "like this" in the past, thus 'piggy back' so yes, this is my answer to you why, Lan Zhan piggy back Wei Ying after Jin Ling stabbed him because it serves an important role MXTX (the author) put in to have Wei Ying remembered and you know what, even if it's a piggyback it's still touching to me personally in that scene so...... Yeah, that's how I see it ^^"

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  4. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, i hope they get a season 4 or something, because if it's just 3 seasons then how the heck will everything fit in the last one?? I don't want the last season to be rushed because the current one is filled with filler :notlikeblob: I mean if it was only 3 seasons why make season 2 only 8 episodes and add filler?? :blobpensive: I just feel like they're gonna end up cutting out a lot of things to make everything fit, and if it's flashbacks i don't mind but hopefully they keep the important parts in and don't cut out too much from the present timeline.

Anyways as much as i don't like that much filler, i am looking forward to Wangxian meeting as kids :cookie: I normally hate this trope since it's so overused especially in Kdramas and Cdramas but if it's Wangxian then it's perfectly fine, i will take all the scenes i can get :bloblove::bloblove:

I like it when WWX is cold and ruthless, i still remember seeing the scene where he kills Wen Chao and the others and the whole thing scared me so much that i almost skipped but forced myself to watch it. I just don't like it when he fights with LWJ as Yiling Laozu :blobpensive: I felt like screaming at him every time he made LWJ upset since LWJ was the one who held his best interest back then and cared more about him than anyone else who were just blinded by his power. In CQL when the Nightless City happened, i really liked Xiao Zhan's acting here, he was more broken and sad than angry and losing control like in the novel but i still find it moving, but then the whole dumb thing with Su She happened and i was like :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Also looking forward to episode 5 in Donghua where he rescues the Wens and hopefully seeing a tiny A-Yuan :blobpopcorn:

I read the post and the whole thing was just....... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why do people find it so hard to believe that LWJ would lie to protect WWX?? How is OOC when he's literally been proven to be able to do almost anything when it comes to protecting WWX :blobneutral: Anyways i found that scene sweet, even if he doesn't like lying he's willing to it as long as it's to protect Wei Ying.

Overall i'm so tired of people looking for the smallest things to complain about in the Donghua, i get if it's pacing or other things but stuff like LWJ lying to protect WWX and people complaining about the clothes LWJ wears, it's just so dumb :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Yes we're in the past, currently it's at the part where Jiang Cheng and WWX fight and he leaves the Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  5. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are confusing me:
    1. GC scene.. shoulder dialogue is there (which is more in line with what drama has rather than piggyback).. i don't find "carried on his back" .. which chapter are you referring to?

2. After stabbing.. i would need to re-read.. but there with you since someone else also pointed out it is piggyback.. but really :p .. this is tough love.. why would anyone in their right mind want to put pressure on wounded area :p .. but now that you point out .. yes i recall chapter having that note from WY (about carrying LZ in past the same way).. so yea..

6. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 88, last third line. Since there are three versions of translations I have on hand, at least for this chapter, it seems it does say WWX was carried on his back in two versions, while in one version it says LWJ carried him.

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure where you're reading your translation but I quoted this from EXR.

Honestly I don't know how I can make it clearer than I already did :p I even quoted the whole paragraph for you and highlighted it in my previous reply to you, as well as referencing the chapter on my end. Anyways here it is again:

Maybe try to give Lan Zhan some credit, he will not do anything that will make Wei Ying uncomfortable and Wei Ying didn't really express any discomfort in that scene for being carried that way. Not that I remember anyways, If my memory serves correctly, he did said that he felt warm on his end. So that's not something that expresses discomfort.

As for the whole reason why it's a piggyback, like I said, I do believe there's a purpose behind it because, MXTX is linking that whole scene back to when Wei Ying piggy back Lan Zhan when he was injured (in the past); and connecting to how he was feeling about Lan Zhan in the past, and how Lan Zhan being by his side now makes him feel "warm" (like he can finally have someone to rely on) and the way MXTX was linking it to a piggyback was understandable, to me personally because she is using this as a chance to have Wei Ying remember like he said in that chapter:
    So why is it a piggy back? I believe we can deduce from that scene that it serves as a plot that allows Wei Ying to recall that he have once piggy back Lan Zhan like this in the past. And for the whole piggy back I personally think it's easier for Lan Zhan to fend off any incoming attacks that way, since they were on the run. And Lan Zhan priority is to leave that place as quick as possible to attend to Wei Ying's injured wound.

Anyways I already copied this for you and elaborated for you, so if this doesn't light up the scene and a explanation for you, then I give up lol, I don't mean to confuse you so, sorry about that, but I just don't know what I can do to make it anymore clearer than I already have so .... I'll just leave it there :p

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Soulfill likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a schedule for the release dates of future episodes?

9. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok ok.. now i get it..maybe that is why because in my version there is no mention of piggyback

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    There's absolutely no way they can fit everything in 3 Seasons at the rate that they're going with these filler scenes... :notlikeblob: I think it was said that it wasn't intended as 8 episodes for Season 2, because when they were first preparing for it, they need to submit everything in by April (I believe was the cut-off month) for the anime/donghua to be reviewed, so they couldn't finish the scenes in time, but most people see that these 8 episodes is more like a continuation of Season 1 because it doesn't say, Season 2 Episode 1, but the second season, it's just Episode 16, if that makes sense? Anyways, I am the same, I really wish they would use these scenes more wisely, if we only have 3 seasons :blobpensive: I still wish that it's not true, and there's more than 3 seasons, because there's absolutely no way they can fit everything in Season 3 with all the flashback and the present time-line, :blobconfounded: And I really don't want to the donghua to have anymore reasons for those anti's to hate :facepalm::facepalm:

Oh, right, I think I've seen a screenshot of that, I'm also looking forward to how they will play that scene out :cookie:
    Same, here, the more Wangxian, the merrier :bloblove::bloblove:

Oh, same here, when Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch is cold and ruthless to those people who deserves it, :aww:especially with those red eyes :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I'm so in love with him!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: But yeah, him fighting against LWJ as the Yiling Patriarch was so painstaking :blobdead::blobdead: Wei Ying really did misunderstood Lan Zhan's good intentions, but at the same time, I didn't really hold it against him since Lan Zhan back then, when Wei Ying wanted to get close to him, Lan Zhan gives off these signals that shows the opposite to how he really feels, but all in all, while it's painful to see them standing on opposite sides in the past, when Wei Ying came back as the Yiling Patriarch, I do think that 'it's because of what happened', it made their developments in the present-time even more touching :bloblove::bloblove: But I do understand your feelings there, this is why, I personally love CQL better in this aspect because even when Wei Ying came back as the Yiling Patriarch, he's not drawing a clear line with him, in fact, you can really see just how much Lan Zhan means to him (during those times), and they're all positive change for me in the live action :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

As for the Wen Chao scenes, I'm a SADIST on him, so I totally enjoy all those from Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch :blobhero::blobhero: Normally I wouldn't like it, and even the donghua, when Wei Ying came back, If I didn't know about the story, I would feel creeped out in those scenes because I loathe zombies :blobdead::blobdead: BUT strangely enough, in that scene, I wasn't scared, but more satisfying to watch since I think Wen Chao and Wen Zhiliu (whatever his name is) and Wen Chao Woman deserves this karma! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Also, I think Wei Ying looks super cool/hot in that scene :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I am definitely looking forward to the donghua episode 5, I wonder if we will be lucky to get a 'bridal carry' from Lan Zhan on Wei Ying there, in the donghua, given if they do not opt that scene out :blob_teary:

Oh, did you read the post on Tumblr?

I really don't know what to say to them anymore, and I wasn't even involved in it, I only just saw what was going on, that made me SO ANNOYED at those irrational anti's! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Apparently, there's one person who spoke up for the donghua and gave insight to that scene and I agree with that person, but the others, it's like 2 against 1 there... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: And seeing how they have double-standard and their comments, I just feel so sick reading it... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Trying to understand their logic makes no sense, apparently to them Donghua Lan Zhan lied to protect Wei Ying's identity, they say wasn't needed because it made Lan Zhan lost his 'integrity' because he lied to his uncle who raised him, and I am seriously 'wtf' at them here... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:When honestly, we know why Lan Zhan lied, it's clearly to protect Wei Ying's identity, but honestly at this stage when I read their comment, I just seriously couldn't be bothered reading anymore.... At least someone spoke up, but I'm not brave enough to chime in for this whole sake of 'a pointless argument', for me, I feel like arguing with a brick wall if I do, and honestly, their comment makes no sense to me, both situation Donghua vs Novel, Lan Zhan lied to protect Wei Ying, he lied for Wei Ying, but those irrational haters, who find every reason to diminish Donghua Lan Zhan, because they are bias, I lost faith in any rational fans in MDZS after reading their illogical argument... So, yeah, I just feel like, I don't know, release this in here, because yeah, Tumblr is real toxic... It makes me sick/sad, they make me sad to be in this fandom.... :blob_teary::blob_teary: Still whatever, I can only just stay away from them and continue to appreciate/love MDZS/Wangxian on my end :blobicecreamlove:

I am the same, when I see comments like this, it makes me *eyes roll* :facepalm::facepalm: I get it if they didn't like how the donghua changes things, because I can understand that, but to say something that is NOT hideous and ugly is hideous and ugly, even when we all have different tastes in how we appreciate 'how something looks', but honestly, Lan Zhan is FAR from ugly or hideous in the donghua!! :facepalm::facepalm:

But then, what's new? they complained every little thing, the clothes, how Lan Zhan lied to protect Wei Ying... And yeah, it's dumb, and I'm so done with them... :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

AI Xin and YaoiMom22 like this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is my head canon now!! Someone actually drew a continuation to this scene and was posted on facebook!! :aww::aww: and I'm like this is so satisfying!! :blobicecreamlove:

This definitely fits the continuation that is opted out to CQL ending! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

LZ: Wei Ying
    LZ: WangXian
    WY: Huh?
    LZ: Song name.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=116758843003014&id=104281474250751&sfnsn=mo
    Cr: 糖六藏 <- Thank you so much for this kind soul, if only CQL have this ending onscreen, but, I'm glad someone drew this which we weren't able to get on-screen, but just this alone makes me extremely happy!! :blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOOK AT THE LAST PIC, THIS PIC!!! :aww::bloblove::bloblove:
    upload_2019-8-15_22-0-35.png

CQL!Wangxian Happy ending!! :bloblove::bloblove:

12. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh!! This is so beautiful omg :blobnosebleed:blobmelt_thumbs the art and ending here is just *dies from beauty*

I also found this by 仙都怪谈,xianduguaitan on Twitter~
    https://mobile.twitter.com/xianduguaitan/status/1161681594689585152

The strokes are just so beautiful and alive. :blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed: Dudu did their expression so realistic, I could sense both heart's acknowledgement with each other *sniffs*

EB8fOuFUIAESO2y.jpeg

13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Y MUST THEY DO TAT at elast use someone else hu is less scum like Xue Yang i wouldnt mind if its him cause he is wayyyyyyyyyy better den the sucm su she, even though Xue yang is oso another sucm but he is stronger since he can recreate half the the tiger seal while this fkin su she cannot do a damn single thing expect lick JGY boots:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

tat secne affected me oso like yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is lan zhan doin thisssss to the person he loves like wth y u go bak on ur wordddddd :blobflag::blobflag::blobflag::blobflag::blob_catflip:. those tat say CQL lan zhan nvr leaves wei ying side clreay don knw anything or just talkin nonsense or just don hav eyes to see it properly.

ahhahah wei ying ended up eatin his words aft he gruadlly came to knw his feelings for lan zhan and it will always backfire to him since lan zhan will do anything for wei ying requests of lan zhan :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: from 15 WY: piggy back lan zhan to safety, when wei ying came bak: lan zhan goes i carry u, WY: no don wan too embarrassing, den lan zhan just proceed to bridal carry him :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:. from then on is just ah fk care just let lan zhan carry me ahhahahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: cause wei ying just shameless and wans to be spoiled by his hubby:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

they look liek they were kissing the firgure to small and far away to see porperly lolol but :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: WANGXIAN FOREVER:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

14. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess they couldn't fly over the censors with the protagonist literaly being "the founder of diabolism"... *sigh* At least they stayed true to Wei Ying's character (I have become fond of XZ portrayal of WWX, he truly broght him to life). Thought I don't know why he has to be overpowered by so many characters...

And I feel peaople are nitpicking on every single thing on the donghua, because I don't find OOC for him to say he is MXY, especially when he has shown in the past and in the present that he is willing to break many more rules if it is for protecting him ( or saving him face like in the Yunmeng extra).
    Yes the second episode has much filler, but I cannot honestly be mad at them because I loved episode 4: those scene with Xiao Jing Ling break my heart, and I am still recovering the pieces :blob_teary:

Anyways, soon I won't be posting much because I am going on a Holiday to Vietnam ( and I am planning to make a side tour to buy some merchandising:blobsmilehappyeyes:, If it is succesful I will post my acquisitions later.

15. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I'm concerned, once he falls in love LWJ would lie, kill, steal, break rules or basically do anything for WWX... except confess maybe lolol

It's absolutely NOT ooc for him. He's proven it over and over that he has no real bottom line when it comes to WWX. That isn't to say he won't pay the penalty his actions bring- it's more like... the penalty isn't a deterrent.

Lavinia, setsuna3025, AI Xin and 3 others like this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so beautiful!!!! :blobicecreamlove::bloblove: Bless these artist for giving a more-fulfilling after story! :blobicecreamlove::bloblove: Thanks for sharing! :cookie:

Yeah, I will be LESS bitter/salty if it was Xue Yang, and it would make sense :blob_teary::blob_teary: But seriously, that scum SuShe?!:facepalm::facepalm: The same pathetic cultivator who couldn't even summon his sword back in the past when he was fighting the water ghouls?! :facepalm::facepalm:

Just one scene, if it was done a bit differently, then it wouldn't have hurted so much, that one scene meant so much to us :blob_teary::blob_teary: I just can't get my mind around thinking CQL!Lan Zhan for always standing by Wei Ying side, because his decision show me differently, but I won't change fans opinions about this, because I understand why they would want to continue feel this way since it's always an appeal, so yeah, I'll let them imagine their own way of seeing it :blobconfounded: For me, CQL Lan Zhan didn't always stayed by CQL!Wei Ying, because of his decisions and how he showed him 'each to their own paths' at first (that's why that scene Lan Zhan was ooc to me) :blob_teary::blobflag::blobflag:

Yeah, hehe! Oh! Him eating back his words, goes earlier than this xDDD:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Remember how Wei Ying back then went to study in Gusu, and how he was made to copy the Gusu Lan Rules, and Wei Ying made a comment saying "Why do I need to memorize it, it's not like I am going to marry into the Lan Sect", and at that time, I'm like: "Pfft, Wei Ying, dear, you are, one day, just not now, so there, there, good to get things started by memorizing the Lan Sect rules!! :blobrofl::blobrofl:" But then again, I do love it when Lan Zhan shows me that Wei Ying can still just be himself, without being confined by these rules; he won't get punish even if he breaks them, but at the same time Wei Ying is trying to keep to the sect rules because he's doing this for Lan Zhan, and I'm like :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: So these two is really just thinking for each other, and this is LOVE! :bloblove::bloblove:

Kiss, hug, whatever, but it's definitely a fully satisfying ending, but yes, this is what actually happened OFF-Panel, bless the artist who drew this scenario up!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: WANGXIAN INDEED, FOREVER!! :bloblove::bloblove: And CQL!Wangxian deserves their happy ending too!! :bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, it's all censorship, sadly :( But true, at least they stayed true to Wei Ying's character, and I still love him, because the 'core' to his character isn't lost, he's still the Wei Ying, I came to love :blobicecreamlove: And I absolutely adore Xiao Zhan's portrayal of Wei Ying, because he really did bring out the best in him :blobicecreamlove: I also love all the essays he wrote about Wei Ying, it really shows he cares/and understands Wei Ying's character a lot, and that's a good actor for you, right there! :blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, those people are nitpicking and complain about every little thing, the designs(which I do not have a problem with), the clothes, the hair, the personality being ooc, and honestly, I am so done with them, I felt like they are just criticizing for the sake of criticizing... Someone actually brought that chapter up as an example to defend LWJ in the donghua, that it isn't ooc for Lan Zhan to lie if it meant protecting Wei Ying, but those people started having double-standard in their replies (when I was reading it, and seeing how they were saying all this, I literally just :facepalm::facepalm: at them). Their logic to defend their argument doesn't make sense to me, because they were having double-standard :facepalm:

I do love the whole 'imaginary scene' too between Wei Ying and Jin Ling, it was so touching :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: And sad at the same time :blob_teary: Despite it's a filler, but it was still enjoyable.

Anyways, have fun on your trip! :blobicecreamlove: And hope you do share your merchandising if you manage to find any! :cookie:

THIS IS SO TRUE (the confessing part is shown through his actions lololl xD)!!! OMG, WHY CAN'T THE FANS, JUST ACCEPT THIS, AND TAKE THIS AS A POSITIVE LIGHT, THAT LAN ZHAN WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT WEI YING, Even when it means going against what he normally wouldn't do, and honestly, I don't see it as OOC, because I do see this in Lan Zhan, and I don't see this as a negative, because when he shows me he will go out of his way to protect Wei Ying, for Wei Ying, which he normally wouldn't do, I just love him more for it.

Lan Zhan lying to protect Wei Ying, that's not a negative to me.
    Lan Zhan who went out of his way to buy ingredients, and cook for Wei Ying, that's definitely NOT a negative to me!

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    The OST to CQL - The Untamed (for those who wants to listen to it) ~

Instrumental

Music (Vocal)

P.S: Listening to the flute version to Wuji/Wangxian is so relaxing :blobmelt: whereas the Piano version is so sad :cry:

BONUS: Off-panel, CQL After-story, some things that can only happen off-screen ~
    (Credit: @dino_115 (Twitter))
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  18. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. the playlist looks different from the CQL instrumental OST that I've seen around.. maybe it's a re-edit / fan-edited version?

CQL ends next week for those chasing after English Subbed version...!

19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    The quality of the instrumental is really good so I think this is the original one? Of course I haven't heard the original instrumental version one.

I already finished it and already missed it! :cry:

20. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There, there. *pats back* I understand how it feels.:blobpensive: I don't think they were blindly posting them though Setsuna-oniisan, more to deny CQL Lan Zhan did that, or they're the ones who didn't read canon Han GuangJun so they don't see what we'd meant by "by his side, always" when CQL Lan Zhan was "just there"? I guess fans of CQL, donghua, audio drama and novel are just really "divided" with each other huh. I still have no idea why there's this drama between each work of MDZS like someone explain why can't we all, in the same fandom, enjoying different adaptations and canon, get along? :blobupset:

Mn. Agree. *nods* I still can't accept Su She fought Lan Zhan and outdid Wei Ying and being cared for by Jin GuangYao, kinda obvi becuz both looked down upon by others, that scene where he was stabbed by BaXia, reaching out to him, the bromance was stronger than CQL WangXian lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I won't be fine but preferred if Xue Yang was the one but knowing him, he won't listen much to A-Yao anyways... :blobwhistle: The minute Su she was introduced, I despised him already for making me feel second-hand embarrassment *hides*

Now that I remember, he did. But still it doesn't really give us clarity to the matter why he still got whipped and whether he truly was bedridden, at least to me it doesn't. :blobsalt:

Oh ditto! I felt the same. Speaking of sleep-than-drunk Lan Er-Gege, I wonder how he still could tell it's already pass curfew even in that state like drunk Lan Zhan seems still conscious but acts less stoic :blob_grin::blob_grin:

Same, and that would be amazing but all the donghua I've seen, are less than 30 minutes so :blobReach: I wait sane and patiently. For another year or so :blob_coughblood:

Heh~ I see. You go your pace. We're somewhat near the present time, I'll let you know when the real action begins *winks* :blobsmilehappy:

Lol :blobjoy::blobjoy: I did the same when reading it for the nth time like skip the main course and on to dessert :blobcatblush: *smirks* Be honest, who haven't, really? :blobowoevil_horns:

And that's something I look forward to honestly hehe. I like to see this "suffering" to A-Xian. I'm horrible I know but haha :blobowoevil:

Yesss!! Honestly, I loved the novel for it's plot and world and development and later on, WangXian. :cookie:

How could I not laugh lol :blobjoy: Little Apple knows, I think that's why while WangXian was wrestling behind the bushes, he walked away to find munchies or something to distract himself hehe

I don't really care anymore as to what they're trying to attention seeking tbh if they're gonna be children of this drama. I mean, its pointless getting mad and trying to understand. I just hope they know the word respect when they grow up before they're forced to shut up one day:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Preach! I don't understand why the hate for the donghua is now I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they started back at season 1 with what happened in XuanWu Cave? What's happening to the fandom is really making me feel upset...*sigh*

Ohhh~ have a save trip! Enjoy yourself with merch-hunt and take care!! :blobsmilehappy:

Sauling, YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.