Discussion List of CH novels hit by the censorship ?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Braxx, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn another novel hit. RIP Lord of the Mysteries.
    Hope people will keep sharing if they find more censored novels

2. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The county is owned by a few guys who slapped the tag of communism on themselves. It's just a normal PoS oligarchy that flies a flag claiming communism.

But one of them obviously can't do much harm since he's just a stuffed bear that loves honey too much.

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    He also got hit and this was his message posted on his latest chapter.

PS: I'm sorry, this chapter is quite short because I was so angry that I couldn't write anymore. When I was writing half of this chapter, I want to refer another sentence in the previous chapter, so I opened the previous chapter just to found out the paragraph related to sacrifice was deleted. This type of "review and correct" is unacceptable, and no word can describe it. Without that paragraph, the whole situation becomes incoherent and no one can understand what the author wants to write, even me! Moreover, what content in this paragraph violated the rule? A story about "villains did evil things, then good guy punished the villains" is horrible enough to be deleted? I didn't describe details of the sacrifice so others can copy it, I just mention it slightly. I don't understand the whole process and the aims of "review and correct" anymore. Do you want to change a book into a meaningless shit?

I can't accept that my work is turned into an incoherent, illogical, broken shit that describes nothing, inexplicable and impossible for anyone to read. Previously, many chapters went through that "review and correct" process and I already made tons of changes; I also understand that the policy is very tight and everyone should understand the situation of others, so I didn't make any complaints. However, I can't endure the ridiculous "review and correct" which breaks the whole connection of the plot, make it become incoherent. Everyone knows about the style and the theme of "Lord of Mysteries", everyone knows what situation will be described in this book in the future. If the crazy "review and correct" continues, I am unable to finish this story!

I added the deleted paragraph of the previous chapter, everyone can re-read it again, but I don't know when it will be deleted again. If this situation continues, I don't know how long I can continue to write and how can I finish this book!

One hour later, I calmed myself down a little bit, I will not say anything which can be considered radical. All of my readers, please continue to read and please cherish what you are reading. I will continue to write until I am unable to write anymore, and I will not punish my reader because of others' mistakes. Yeah, just like this

baka8roukanako likes this.
  4. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What censor have to do with already translated chapters. We should worry about to be translate chapters and hope that translater is flexible enough to look for orignal chapters from other sources to translate.

baka8roukanako likes this.
  5. pkhyber

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you or anyone suggest authors to use private cloud to store orignal chapters.
    If authors are enough computer literate to post chapters on website then I beleive that they are smart enough to use cloud storage.

baka8roukanako and Braxx like this.
  6. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know that the Chinese government must have access to a company 's cloud storage. It happened with iCloud.
    People underestimate how bad it is in China. You don't see the filth until it starts affecting you directly.
    Only an idiot still thinks things are normal and okay there.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/18/...-user-data-state-run-telecom-privacy-security

8. pkhyber

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not saying it to post thorugh/embedd or directly link to it.I just want themto have a back up copy.
    If you save as locked pdf then I dont see how government will remove data. Government will not go through hassel of opening each chapter or pdf just to delete some words. If governments were that hard working then standard of living would have been much higher than now.

baka8roukanako and Wujigege like this.
  9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    All they need is a good algorithm. It does not have to be manual

10. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did some say God and Devil World?

Braxx likes this.