Spoiler Mr Fu, I Really Love You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Angela2nite

Angela2nite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This helped a lot hohoho

Tomifudge likes this.
  2. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will also be stories about ML's friends, Su Manman, MC's brother(s) and even an unrelated character.. this story is good.. i recommend you guys to read! ;););)

stumblmer likes this.
  3. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are interested in story of Golden Harvest group CEO (Mr Xie) and President (Tang Xi), and a little bit on Jibai, check out the author's last novel. Just finished with it.
    Jiang Ming'an and Lu Xiangshi shows up throughout the story. Fu Hui'an's first appearance is here as well.

It gives story of Fu Hui'an, Jiang Ming'an and Lu Xiangshi in last few chapter.
    I was so sad after the ending. No wonder Fu Hui'an never forgives his biological father Jiang Chenguan.
    Jiang Ming'an was such an ass to her too. I hope he made it up from the end of that book to the beginning of this book. I am glad he died for LXS. That's the only way I could believe that he was qualified enough to say he loved LXS and couldn't live a day without her.

One thing I truly liked about both stories is how both FLs and MLs had relationship before, but they leave those shadows behind to love their present and future. As much as I love seeing "first love only love" (I myself is married to my first love), it shows the reality and maturity of the world. Life goes on, and you need to love yourself, love the ones who love you, not only lovers, but friends and family as well, and move forward.

Njtrisha, Blue.wind, Gushishi and 3 others like this.
  4. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. i'm gonna read this novel. *grabs ze novel*

5. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some spoiler
    LN and FH will have a daughter
    BXN and LJN will have a daughter too..
    after LN have a baby, the story about LN and FH not too much and i really love the story about LJN towards BXN..
    who is the real brother of MC??

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    stumblmer and rainebow like this.
  6. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually kinda annoyed by LJN & BXN story. Both are too stubborn and proud.

Chen Mo. Lin Chen's friend. Song Yu's bf/fiance/husband

stumblmer likes this.
  7. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Gu Qingcheng? i mean i know he is fu huaian's friend but i read some chapter telling a story about him and his girlfriend.

Tbh, i skipped many chapter and what happened to BXN and LJN, why they are married?

:)

8. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    When FH was badly injured, the friends altogether decided that GQC would take over the dark world's business for them, and be on the Frontline face for Mr Moral (FH's underworld identity that no one knows about)

Yeah LJN & BXN gets married, but boy are they stubborn :facepalm:

Gushishi and stumblmer like this.
  9. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Song Yu's husband/fiance different from the guy she hooked up with that has a fiance? currently reading in the 250's mtl but couldn't get the name with the mtl.

10. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Che Mo.
    He end's up being Lin Nuan's lost biological brother.
    The fiance was just a friend who was shielding him from his foster-parent's perverted behaviour.

stumblmer likes this.
  11. Ro3aK

Ro3aK New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why did she get beaten? When she went to LN apartment and was almost disfigured .

12. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the "fiance" thought that she is a faker trying to spy on/take advantage of Chi Mo, and may have been sent buy his stepmom.

Gushishi and stumblmer like this.
  13. Ro3aK

Ro3aK New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh Thanks

14. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any raw link fo this ??

15. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link pls?

16. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to lin ran?? why does her own brother seems to dislike her very much?? and how does she finaly come around...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  17. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Ran, while is annoying, is not really evil. Although her words hurt, but she just bitter, and never plots anything bad for Nuan.
    She grew up in rough environment, fighting for her need. So a lot of things she does is a reaction of the environment she grew up in.

Lin family welcomed her back, but there is always Lin Nuan's shadow lurking around in the home. Since they do not know her likes or preferences, they keep giving her things according to Lin Nuan's, which makes her feel like Lin Nuan's sub.

She was bullied for her mentally ill mother throughout her life. She grew up fighting odds.

She also feels like everyone is always comparing her to Lin Nuan. Also, since Lin Nuan left because of her, she feels Lin Family despises her for losing Lin Nuan. Frankly speaking, Lin Chen's behaviour doesn't help the situation, sometime I feel he does really blame Ran Ran for it, rather than being a brother and guiding her.

She stops visiting Nuan's mother, because she regards her as the cause of all the bullying. Deep down though, she loves both her foster parents. Nuan one day asks her to come around to see her, since her mother only recognizes RanRan. She then slowly starts accepting Nuan in Lin House.

By this time she also starts understanding that a lot of the standards Lin family maintains is not exactly because Nuan is like that, more because that is how Lin kids are raised. For example, they do not use super expensive/brand clotings for normal use. Only few expensive/brand pieces to attend parties. They are from childhood trained to wake up early and do their own chores. Their monthly allowance is limited, so not to get spoilt.

She also realises, despite being poor, her foster father did try to give her the best, and did give her the best fatherly love he could.
    By the time LN & FH's wedding comes up, she more or less realises her mistakes and comes around.

Unnisara21, Gushishi and stumblmer like this.
  18. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
  19. psycho_path

psycho_path New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @moonlitnight
    Can you please have some pity on me and share a link of its raw version!??

Please...

20. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    see the post above yours