Spoiler A World Worth Protecting

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rule71, May 7, 2019.

1. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer.... Honestly, it sounds bad. Don't get me wrong. Er Gen is my favorite CN author, but his novels are dropping in quality fast. Renegade Immortal had an amazing cultivation system born from the MCs own life journey instead "it sounds OPed, I'll take it"; BtD had an amazing combination of cool powers, tragedy and mystery; ISSTH lacked most of what made RI and BtD, and even had stupid "get endgame stuff at beginners village" but compensated with cool abilities. AWE however.... to say the least the best thing about it were the jokes, but after seeing them over and over again, they got boring....

I haven't read this one, but from your description it sounds as a completely cliche cultivation novel...

2. forevermtl

forevermtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sparteh

The cultivation makes total sense in this novel. You have to consider that Earth started qi cultivation merely 30 years ago. All the manuals are just "trash" that the federation president managed to get when he first visited the sword. And the highest cultivation stage is just Golden Core. A couple of hundred chapters the first one breaks though to nascent soul.

The Devouring Seed is primarerly used to make Spirit Stones and pull things from the surroundings. There are more secrets to it since some ancestor described this technique as taboo.

The Body refinement was just some quick power boost. Nothing special.

First Dao Path of WB is Reincarnation. He can draw out souls and burn them with a special flame. When souls enter the cycle he can see the fate of their next life and change some points. Basically he can change how they look and make them fat.

Just give it a try. Till chapter 600 - 700 the story heavely focuses on world building. When WB reaches nascent souls the plot will go beyond earth because nobody will be stronger then him.

3. Angren

Angren Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new developments in the story? Can someone tell us whats going on in current raws :D

4. neetKING

neetKING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me how he deals with that core formation woman from galactic dusk sect chen hui's master. from the latest chapter

5. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers s???

6. 300 iq

300 iq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin protects Wang baole in chapter 69 by sending his mosqito pet
    So maybe the MC of awe/issth/Ptt & even the ghost patriarch of vast expanse are in wb world

7. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Sword of The Fake Monarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a high probability. In the raws characters at the same cultivation level and higher as the other MCs have been mentioned.

8. 7Night

7Night Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not (fifth step) step beyond (sixth step) say the creator of the Emperor in his inheritance to WB
    Guys the Father of Miss Sister is Wang Lin "The God" verified I read the Baidu Wiki.
    My guess of the Weiyang is they are the subordinates of "The Immortal" because Allheaven is the severed clone of "The Immortal"
    Has Four Head + Eight Arms, the Weiyang also has Three Head + Six Arms

9. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers???

10. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoiler,When that Chen mu guy dead?

I your Father likes this.
  11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I started and stopped reading this one for the reasons you just mentioned lol. ISSTH started wearing me down because the beginning-mid was actually pretty good, but then Meng Hao started acting like capslock Harry Potter (yanno, that teenage rage phase) and just...no. I feel like IET does a much better job with making his novels individual and unique, even if he messes up the romance occasionally.

12. floppycheeks

floppycheeks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m up to date on awwp with the translations on Webnovel but I’m just curious as to what happens.
    1st- do we get an explanation as to who little Missy’s father is exactly? Like does he originate from the vast expanse where the other mc’s are from?
    2nd- how long does Wang Baole stay in the vast expanse dao palace?
    3rd- is he a nascent soul cultivator yet?
    4th- just any other important spoilers would be nice. Thank you

13. floppycheeks

Reading List:
    Link
    Also forgot to write it but can someone give me an explanation of the cultivation levels like what step is the eternal star realm and so on?

14. floppycheeks

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can someone tell me about the cultivation levels?? Like what step is the planet realm, star domain realm etc
    Thank you

15. floppycheeks

Reading List:
    Link
    Also if anyone can give me spoilers on what’s happened/happening in the raws it would be much appreciated

16. Sunshinebrat999

Sunshinebrat999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, am currently at chapter 212, the whole being fat joke is becoming annoying, and certainly a fat mc is just not my cup of tea.
    Sadly, Er-Gen has a bad habit of recycling crappy jokes through out the entire novel non-stop.
    So please, does he ever thin out or this just keeps going on forever?
    Thanks in advance.

17. LilNut

LilNut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up, chronologically speaking, is AWWP happen further in the future of all Er Gen's novels? If it is, isn't end game Meng Hao is likely already half a step into 5th step? then shouldn't the other Trancendent from Vast Expanse theoretically should be at least 5th step and beyond during ISSTH? Well I kinda thought that since the combined might of titled Trancendences' clone could stall Allheaven during Meng Hao breakthrough to 4th step, and all of those clone should at least be suppressed in Vast Expanse, the realm where their original body didn't have the right to step into. So yeah, kinda blind here, I haven't caught up with AWWP.

18. BeardyRABBIT

Reading List:
    Link
    Can Someone gove spoiler or hint about the other Mc from previous series? like Meng hao or wang lin? the vast expanses palace was already fallen, so did the other Mc also falls alongside with the Palace?

19. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Sword of The Fake Monarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin has already been shown and mentiond. Apparently he is the father of one of the supporting characters.

20. BeardyRABBIT

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he still alive?