Spoiler Request: The Promotion Record of A Crown Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sousie, Mar 17, 2018.

1. sousie

sousie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me some spoiler plz :love:?
    like who will Mc end with :
    -Her husband (crown prince)
    -Zhao (5th prince)
    -Bathroom lord (9th prince)

is there any cute/funny moment?
    when will Mc fall in love?

Summary :
    Occupational Analysis of “Crown Princess”:

Number One: Promotion prospects are bleak, Crown Princess—Empress—Empress Dowager, the time between each is vast, and difficulty is extremely high.

Number Two: No guarantees of continuous labor, not to mention the lack of insurance, you can be dismissed at any time, furthermore you will no longer be able to start another career!

Number Three: The nature of the job is dangerous, at any time there is the danger of death, if the Crown Prince isn’t able to ascend as emperor, you will fall out of luck together with him, if the crown prince ascends as emperor, you have to be careful as to not unluckily fall alone.

Number Four: Moonlighting as a sex worker, though the intensity of the job is unlikely to be very big, however, there is no power to select the service partner.

To summarize, the job of Crown Princess isn’t particularly a good job, no prospects, large stress, and the manual labor is intense……

Xi-hime, Heungbo, Alice-sama and 2 others like this.
  2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watch series. Both series and novel are similar.

3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Been two years since I read the MTL, and the words are quite to understand so I forgot a lot of things. You could try watching the drama version for half of the spoilers (though they changed a lot of things). It's funny too!

MC ends up with her husband (Crown Prince)
    MC's falling in love with the ML is gradual. She's been in denial for a while until she's pregnant with their second child.

Cute moments?
    - ML was jealous of MC's maid because she called her maid "baby" when they were having snusnu for the first time after MC transmigrated to the body.
    - At the end of the story, ML faked his death so MC can be empress dowager, then accidentally know that MC is pregnant with their 3rd child. He named the baby girl with a name MC didn't like (maybe because it sounded like a modern Chinese slang, I dunno) but relents because of his sacrifice.

Not much cute moments I think, because the Crown Prince is a jerk at the beginning, and he's a serious man most of the time.

Funny moments:
    - Latrine guy kept his nickname throughout the story.
    - ML actually did not really like(?) his lover? They actually have agreement on something (things related to politics) though the lover was really in love with ML. ML always questioned why lover always wear white lol (in Chinese/Asian culture white symbolized death, though if you're fashionable you can probably pull off white)
    - Green hat Prince married MC's maid, but before that he had to get plenty of beatings from MC and her maid.

4. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
  5. sousie

sousie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah the drama omitted a lot of things.. the drama only showed one child and both of them died at the end and didn't explain whose assassins were they.. hahaha aaaah why T.T

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc in the drama, the lover (forgot her name) pretend that she's pregnant then miscarriage (so ML will pay attention to her), which implies that they have that kind of relationship (ykno the bed thing), was the novel also mention about it?

GissellaRDBD likes this.
  8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned, but in reality the Crown Prince and the "lover" never had any sexual relationship. Heck, ML only ever sleep with MC before and after MC transmigrated to the body. (It was a secret among the imperial concubines that ML only ever torture them to do anything other than bed sports :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:) The pregnancy thing from the lover was a plot by ML to fish out backstabber and to move people's eyes from MC a.k.a the Empress. IIRC ML was trying to see whether MC was ever jealous but he was the one getting jealous instead :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    SERIOUSLY?! :blob_grin: i thought they rly have sexual relationship bc the drama gave out that kind of impression! Im so glad tho xDD

What about Jiu Wang/9th Prince ending? in the drama he ended up betrayed the country (bc MC chose to stay by ML side and stop their scheme, since at first MC thought ML might end up kill MC or sth, but ML actually never think of it- sorry my memory isn't good lol), what about in the novel?? hopefully he won't end too tragic bc i quite like Jiu Wang.

Xi-hime likes this.
  10. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    The drama is based on the novel, so of course the important plot points are included in the drama. 9th Prince did betray the country, but the difference is that his best friend Jun something (I forgot his name but he's that pseudo-ninja-like young master) didn't follow him to the end because he finally realized how mad 9th Prince had become for an unrequited love and the throne. IIRC he gave information about 9th Prince scheme to ML to plead guilty for his family. As for 9th Prince, his mother pleaded to ML to save him, his status as a royal prince revoked into a commoner, and he was banished to a faraway land by ML.

Xi-hime, Heungbo, Miaka_Mei and 2 others like this.
  11. SSYW

SSYW New Member

Reading List:
    Link

12. SSYW

SSYW New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give the raw link

13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    just go to the novel page, look up the chinese title. If you wanna look for raws, add shu at the end. You'll find plenty.

Heungbo and SSYW like this.
  14. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me more spoiler? I Mean,.. how the ML fall for the crown princess? Who fall in love firts?:blobnom:
    And when their "first time"?blobmelt_thumbs

Heungbo likes this.
  15. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand, isn't MC a man? The ML is also a man right? Or is he actually a woman soul?

They ended up together? I thought the MC could come back as a man and becoma the My brain is fried here. Help

Heungbo likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that originally MC was supposed to be born as the Crown Princess and vice versa but something happened and their souls were switched. Then MC transmigrated into the Crown Princess ‘s body and the Crown Princess’s soul went into MC’s body in the modern world. Since Crown Princess grew up as a woman but is now in a man’s body, in the eyes of others, she who fell in love with another guy is a gay person. ML is a man through and through. He and MC fell in love with each other.

Xi-hime, Varsha0907 and Heungbo like this.
  17. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, so the princess is now a modern person? Then, was she able to get her body back, or she settled with a lover in the mordern world?

Heungbo likes this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    She stayed in MC’s modern body and got a bf

Xi-hime, Heungbo and Jevanka926 like this.
  19. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    It really become BL lol

Xi-hime and Heungbo like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft yeah

Heungbo likes this.