LCD Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Governments, always wrecking shit.:blobcat_hyper:

2. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why ancestor xue didn't leak fang yuan identity?
    He must have knew about him cos he read the memory of half protagonist guy in northen planes
    Why didn't the girl from earth tell SAH ? She even saw his face

3. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Say what, this ain't the spoiler section my guy.

4. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a spoiler, event happened hundreds of chapters ago. And I also wondered about that as well.

5. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that explains why i thought as such.

6. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused. Who is Ancestor Xue again?
    And I dont think the girl who is an otherwordly demon knows who Fang Yuan is.
    I recall him being in Zombie form or are we talking about some other girl?

7. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Old Ancestor Xue hu, leader of the Snowy Mountain. As for the girl, @Chance & @Hanten seem like they remember more about this matter.

8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I recall now. Ancestor Xue should not know Fang Yuan's identity even when I read ahead.
    His Zombie and human form are not the same

9. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is exactly why i didn't pay much heed to it, some things you can come to a conclusion on your lonesome, if Old Ancestor Xue hu had any concrete information he'd already be at Fangyuans doorstep.

Wujigege likes this.
  10. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't zombie back then,
    They saw his face thanks to imprial court blessed land spirit

11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancestor Xue is a rank 8 immortal that is charge of snowy mountain, the biggest devilish cultivation association in northern plains.
    He has bought that idiot (ma zong I think he is called) in auction, the one who had "luck towering towards the heavens" gu used on him was trying to refine him into that gu so he could get super good luck.

While doing so he was constantly besieged by the righteous path (aka the hou jin descendants) as well as just random happenstance giving him and his organization bad luck.

He has zero enmity with fang yuan, and is not a friend of the righteous path. As a devilish cultivator he does what benefits him. He has been far away from fang yuan, has only very limited information about FY from my zong, and he got limited time because he is so busy with the refinement of luck towering towards the heavens.

Assuming he even has the info that FY is the one responsible for 88 true yang building collapse, what would he gain from just leaking it? more likely he would have tried to blackmail FY... however it never came to pass before the info became public knowledge anyways.
    Besides which, everyone is assuming FY has great backing (before finding out about spring autumn cicada), thus why would he tassle with such an organization at the moment when he is so busy trying to refine luck towering towards the heavens?

Moreover, would the info he could extract from mah zong be enough for a positive ID? And does his organization even have a proper wisdom path immortal?
    Additionally, recall that shadow sect was explicitly protecting fang yuan from discovery during that time period, explicitly and particularly against discovery by wisdom path, as at the time he was a pawn rather than an enemy

Wujigege and Hanten like this.
  12. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn FY is such an asshole
    Those poor people

mrttao likes this.
  13. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "To be a demon is to be merciless and cruel, a murderer and destroyer. There is no place in heaven or earth for such a thing – turning into an enemy to the world, still having to face the consequences.-Gue Yue Fang Yuan
    Ch 1- " The heart of a demon has no regret even in death

14. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is back. What now?
    Is he changing the story to conform to government wishes?

mrttao likes this.
  15. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Maaaaybe. After all I hear the manhua was banned at some point.

16. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you people love spreading false rumors around? The manhua was never banned and it was never involved in any censorship.

If anyone even bothered to take a look at the chapter which the manhua had stopped, you will see the artist's message saying he couldn't continue because the manhua wasn't making any revenue and he had to take a day job just to get by with living. He had to stop cos working during the day and drawing at night was taking up too much of a toll on his body.

17. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro your speaking as if China doesn't ban novels that doesn't promote a certain charm. Didn't this novel get banned?

18. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you know that manhua and novel are not the same thing... Everyone knows the novel got banned, but the manhua was never involved in any of it. Why spread random rumors about the manhua?

mrttao likes this.
  19. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I love your enthusiasm on this novel, a chinese fan in China actually told me the manga was banned sometime ago.

When I asked her, wasn’t it because the artist had no revenue to support himself? She said no, it was banned.

Also I never confirmed this in my previous post, I just said ‘I heard’.

mrttao likes this.
  20. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in that case your friend is probably a pirate and assumed that the manhua got banned because it got taken down from a couple of the pirate sites. A few of the pirate sites now display the message that the manhua is licensed and asks the reader to respect the copyright ownership if you try to read the premium chapters.

EDIT: A separate proof is, if you go to the official platform that the manhua is published, ac.qq.com, and look through the thousands of comments posted between May and now (you need to use the app to look back far enough), you will see a lot of the comments were readers asking why there are no more updates, when will the next update come or cheering for the artist to stablise and make a comeback.

During this period, a lot of comments were also asking everyone to keep voting for the manhua in the monthly power ranking even though it was on hiatus. And then at the end of Aug there's an explosion of comments when people found out the artist decided to draw again. Just from reading the comments alone you can tell the manhua was always up on ac.qq. You can also take a look at the artist's personal page and his posts.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019