Recommendations "Genius" in their field novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aclgrafix, Aug 17, 2019.

1. aclgrafix

aclgrafix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the info :)

I may indeed have the wrong novel, however, I did read the web novel version, so it could also be a change between WN/LN

thanks, however, it doesn't specifically have to be 1 field the MC is a genius in, if you look at Perfect Superstar in my examples, the MC is actually a genius in 3 fields (singing, acting and writing) and as for having to wait a while for the romance to kick off, I remember reading a wuxia novel tagged with early romance, yet there were 0 hints of romance for roughly 1000 chapters, so yeah as long as its not that bad I don't mind

2. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian like I said , MC is the best tank player in the VRMMO. There are hints very early on for the romance. Since its a harem, there are multiple female leads. The 2 main once are extreme. The hearler is very seductive and throws nonestop hints at the MC, the thief is more reserved and quite, but she alsmo makes a few hints towards the MC. She even forces him into arelationship cuz she held him at gunpoint xD. Tho they both know its just a joke, but she rly wants to keep that act up :D. She is very shy , even tho she is extreme like that.
    Also MC gets it early on with his university teacher. She is also part of the harem. The teacher thinks that their relationship is just for sex untill the MC finds a girlfeiend, but the MC simply tells her later on that he loves her and asks her to move in with him.
    The harem starts at chapter 508. That is the sex scene with the 2 main female leads (hearler/thief). The harem is pretty much official at this point. The harem is not big, just a few girls with good romance and nice banter. Ohh and there is this annoying cousin of the hearler, she is annoying and is not part of the harem.
    Mc is also a good businessman.

3. Maxlan

Maxlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised 'A Valiant Life' isn't mentioned.

4. aclgrafix

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, i'll give it a look

well it is now :p thanks

5. aclgrafix

Reading List:
    Link
    BUMP still looking for any recommendations, however I'm gunna slightly change that modern-day world isn't really necessary, however if it's a cultivation type novel, I would prefer it if the MC and his wife/wives/harem aren't separated for long periods of time (really annoys me when the mc and his lover finally hook up after 1000 chapters and then the author is like now lets separate them for another 500 chapters or a 100 years because reasons (sorry about the rant))