Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm ty, i went back to check on the twitter post of the translation and you're right they did say planning to film a movie, seems i ended up getting confused since everyone was calling the extras movies.

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah from Wei Ying's POV I understand why he was wary and misunderstood Lan Zhan, but from a viewers (fans) pov, it still sad and hurts to see them standing on opposite sides lol (because we know Lan Zhan only has good intentions to help Wei Ying); after all he's truly the only one who's by his side, even when the whole world go against him, Lan Zhan was there, by his side to protect him, but it's too bad Wei Ying didn't realize this until his second life, otherwise IMO, Wei Ying could have been saved but at the same time I feel like his death and peace helped him understand that he can't always control this path and Lan Zhan's words was right. Even though I don't support death on my favourite character but I do get the point they were trying to achieve because Wei Ying's death helped him recover from the darkness (if that makes sense)

I always feel that Wei Ying really doesn't like hearing Lan Zhan telling him to stop using demonic cultivation because to Wei Ying it's really the only path he could walk on, and he wants someone to believe that he could control it, but Wei Ying isn't always stable with his emotions and he gets easily angered so I can see why Lan Zhan is worried about him because the more you lose control to your anger or hatred, the more it will backfire on you in the end(which proven to be the case for Wei Ying's first life)

The last time, wouldn't that be the Phoenix Mountain hunt (the blindfold kiss :blobnosebleed:)? They both were able to naturally and Lan Zhan also helped Wei Ying out when Jin Zixuan attacked him so, they didn't ended on bad terms then. OK, scrub that idea, it was in the Carp Tower when Wei Ying came to ask that bastard Jin Zixun where Wen Ning was..

Despite so, Lan Zhan (as part of Gusu) spoke up for Wen Ning, so he didn't have a hand in this, but whether they take his words at heart is a different story.

But in the overall, even though I do think the Gusu Lan rules is absurd and I'm not all fond of LQR bias feelings against Wei Ying, but I have always seen Gusu Lan Sect as a righteous sect because they aren't corrupted the way Wen And Lanling Jin sect is. They only trying to stand against evil. Which in their mind, Wen Ning is evil so ok, fair enough because they don't understand. If they knew about JGS underhanded method, and corrupted ideas, the Gusu Lan sect won't support them, and will go against them out of righteousness, the same can be same Nie Mingjue and his Qinghe Nie sect.

setsuna3025, AI Xin and YaoiMom22 like this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Today marks the last day to K's translation to MDZS :blob_teary::blob_teary: even though I have already finished reading the novel a long time ago, but reading K's translation kinda makes me hold onto something to look forward to, now it's really the end :blob_teary::blob_teary:

MDZS story has taken over my world and I am really reluctant to depart from it :blobcry:

I placed HOB on hold to watched CQL and now I have so much chapters to catch up on....And my mind and heart just felt like rereading MDZS again from the beginning :sweating_profusely:

OK..Beginning it is... :blob_plusone:

setsuna3025, K.san, AI Xin and 2 others like this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that one (trailer) is movie then? That's the one with WN and LSZ isn't it?
    The extras has been filmed?

5. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwaaa, it is REALLY finished ?!?! :blobfearful:

I held back from completing the English-translated novel last year (I think), after seeing that there were so many chapters available, and so many more untranslated, back then. This is definitely in my to-do list for this lifetime !!! :blobsweat_2:

Does anyone know if there is / will be a place to download all the chapters in one go? It would be awesome to be able to download them offline, and take my time to read when I have free time. I try not to get online during work hours since I'm trying to hide my surfing habits from my workplace's IT watchful eyes :blobninja:

6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's finally the end, I'm still having trouble withdrawing from this. Today was the final chapter for the Extra's :cry::cry::cry:

I know that Exiled Rebels did do up a Epub (Ebook) format before for the first part which have from Chapter 1 to Chapter 40 something (if I recall correctly), but due to some "issues" about how other fans have stolen their translations and updated this on another site, and ask readers to pay $$ to read this (according to what K/EXR Team said), they have removed their Epub/Ebook format to ensure this won't happen again, so the only way to read this now is 'online'. I tried looking up the first part of their Epub/Ebook, but can't seem to find it, so I guess it's removed :/

Anyways, the website to read it is here: https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/grandmaster-of-demonic-cultivation/

Ofcourse, there is another method, and that is, you can just copy chapter by chapter on a word doc and convert this to PDF to save on your phone/tablet, if you want to read offline, otherwise, they are just available online. EXR is the only website I know that have the completed English translated chapters from beginning to end, including extras. I did save a copy myself when the chapters were out 'for the sake of having a copy' on my end, but I usually just read this again online on my phone since it's more categorized/organized than the copy I have on word doc.

If it's too much hassle for you to copy each chapter again, I can send you a copy I got via PM, but you need to give me your email for me to do so :)

7. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much Sauling and I have PM you my email address :aww:

It feels like a lifetime has passed since I first found out about the MDZS novel, around when the manhua scanlations started to appear in MRM. It's the first Chinese danmei title that I seriously got hooked to; before this, the only exposure I had on Chinese BL were mostly low-quality Chinese scanlations / translations of Japanese BL when I couldn't wait for the English scanlation releases :blobupset:

ez mentioned about coping mechanisms... I see quite a number of tweets from others about how they miss Wangxian and how to live life after CQL. It's amazing how much CQL has impacted our lives!! :blobparty:

Right now, I'm coping by promising myself to (re-)watch the English subbed episodes once ep 50 is out this week. In the meantime, I'm replaying the CQL OSTs whenever I have my headphones on, especially the piano+flute instrumental version of WuJi, and character songs from XZ, WYB, WN, LHK, etc.

Twitter and Weibo still are churning out iconic screenshots and the occasional fanarts of the series, also some bjyx and other actors' real-life materials... I'm trying to stay far from those real-life stuff because I know how dangerous it is to get caught in that downward spiral. But I can't stop myself from hoarding cute XZ pics and his photoshoots...:blobflag:

AI Xin and ez like this.
  8. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the last few translated extras.. how precious, innocent, pure is lang wangji..

lotus pod chapter is so heart tugging

K.san likes this.
  9. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1163322900138487808

https://twitter.com/i/status/1163322218354315264

These two, JC is trying to get XZ's attention but ignored royally and Yibo is too much of a puppy doing everything to have the attention on him.. oh kids!

but i like how almost everyone is super super comfortable with XZ and trying to garner his attention - girls or guys :) (but then he literally is the one who has scenes with most of them)

I wait for his and yangzi's chemistry.. if she can make the cold Deng Lun blush, i have high hopes of what she can do with XZ :)

ANd did i mention, really also amazed by XZ's real life maturity and depth of thought process + sincerty towards this role (the guy cried in interview talking about the scene where he and WN are trying to save JC from Wen clan)

10. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and then there are these NSFW sketches of LZ doing it in handstand position and various other .. lol.. to go full perverse.. i can so visualize this on yibo.. doing it because he was dared to, given how competitive he is over smallest of the things .. (as in WX kind of daring LZ by questioning if he is capable of doing it in tht poistion :) )

11. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh.. do you have a link to the clip? :aww:

I only saw a very short clip of XZ in tears, apparently taken when they were practising some lines before CQL shooting began (he had his short hair and wearing a jacket at that time, so I guess it was before they were shooting the scenes and not during the shot).

Also, in one of the bts interviews, WYB said he was impressed by XZ's ability to turn on/off his tears. People always say that guys don't cry because it makes them look girly/emo, but man, XZ really nailed those tearjerker scenes so well and now he's a celeb!! :blobjoy:

Haha!! I saw some fanart in twitter.. the NSFW ones are drawn following MDZS manhua/donghua style, too bad the ones with CQL style are SFW (kisses, I think?).

If.. IF... a very big IF... anyone comes across NSFW fanart of Wangxian ala CQL-style, please share the links or PM me... :cookie::cookie::cookie: I'm only beginning to understand what drives crazy fans to go wild with Wang Yibo x XiaoZhan stuff... OMG at times I have these spazzy moments of imaging the two together in bed - with their costumes or not, it doesn' t matter...!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: *fans away bjwx and yizhan thoughts* :sweating_profusely:

12. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh AHHH AHHH.. you're the writer of these fanfics and the owner of that FOD blogspot website?? :blobfearful::blobdizzy::blobfearful:

Your fics are one of those highly rated ones in AO3, which is amazing... and that website.. that website.. is where I lost my virgin innocence when I looked up for Incense Burner translations. The pictures you put in those webpages continue to burn my eyes even today :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper: God bless naughty WWX for playing with BiChen :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Thank you so much for putting up those translations when we couldn't find any other reliable sources before K/EXR's...

I feel like a newbie fan meeting an idol / author / celebrity. Can I shake your hand and have your autograph, please?? :aww::aww::aww: *tee hee hee*

13. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    On a related note - how and where can I find english CQL-verse fanfics, if they exist? I'm trying to look into AO3 but I can't seem to find the right tags. I keep stumbling into chinese ones that ship Yibo x Xiaozhan. Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong places? :blobhyperthink:

They could be MDZS fics in principle, but with CQL plot, characterizations, costumes, scenery descriptions, etc. Right now my mind is fixed on Yibo as LWJ and XiaoZhan as WWX... I don't think I can easily switch to a taller/muscular/larger build LWJ and a WWX that doesn't cutely smile as much or doesn't have a mole below his lips :blobdizzy:

I feel like I'm falling deeper into shipping the actors in the flesh. I still remember my early LOTR days when I shipped Aragorn x Legolas so hard that I became a closeted Viggo x Orlando Bloom fan... it was hard work stalking the actors in real-life via the web and forums daily (twitter wasn't around yet - oh the pain of waiting for and finding something...), spending days and nights wading through hundreds of websites for any info about them, and driving myself nearly mad trying to find any speck of evidence to put them together in my delusional thoughts, and immersing into the never-ending deluge of fanfics, fanarts and memes... :blobdead:

HeRhea likes this.
  14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ha ha.. costume or not.. it is a hot couple.. and some of the art is soo soo good to get the faces bang on right!
    Then there is that interview of happy day where they asked the two what is their team name, XZ asked yibo what he wants the team name to be.. yibo said bjyx.. and XZ's scandalized serious reaction.. he shakes his head, eyes terrified and basically told Yibo non verbally "don't even make that mistake" .. and they ended up naming themselves yizhan i think :p

will have to look for a link but it is XZ's interview with a woman (you see her in the video).. and essentially in that interview he said that most of the crying scenes were not practiced or discussed before hand.. he just did them.. and the most emotional one was where he is saving JC..
    when he remembered that scene and talks about it from WX's perspective.. he was crying..

the sincerity reaches out to you.. there is no faking.. he really gave this role his best and he deserves the accolade

15. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just dropping by quickly, I've been tortured by my school assignments for the past week with no end in sight, urgh..:blobpensive::blobpensive:

One that came to mind is Rumor Has It by Ame (Ulan) in Ao3. It's pretty good, actually. I feel wangxian stays in character.

Not CQL! verse related (though I totally imagine them as their CQL counterparts) but Sky True by insertmdzspseud (hati_skoll) is absolut gold, if you like dialogue driven stories. I read fanfics very occasionally, but this work has me anxiously waiting for a new update every passing day. I love how much care and thought they put into it.

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    yup from fan POV its sad to see them fightin when lan zhan onli has gd intentions for wei ying but wei ying brushes iit off :blob_teary::blob_teary:. if he had been saved i think wei ying will be on a super thin line tat will snap anytime(just a random thinkin).

and since he doesnt wan anyone to knw about his GC. he was rdy to be critizied by everyone including lan zhan but when lan zhan actually said it out he doesnt like it cause he wans lan zhan to believe tat he can control it sadddddd. this happens when u r bad at communication like lan zhan :blobsad:

no one will take lan zhan seriously at all since everyone is alreadi convinced tat wei ying and the rest is evil by yours truly FKED UP JGS :blobangery::blobangery: REALLI HATE THIS FKER :blobcurse:. and LQR will be like wanji the ghost general in evil, if he is not evil as u say den y is he jsut randomly killin ppl and not letting himself be caputred and explain himself :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.
    and of course LQR won knw anything about the needles in wen ning head as he tried to resist and kill anyone hu killed his sister, i doubt even if LQR knew of wat realli happen he will still say the same thing, cause he is just a thick block headed person ahahhahah :p:ROFLMAO:

den i shall be like madam yu and JC nw and blame everything is cause of the stupid scheming methods of JGS and JGY just to be the top and decived everyone too see tat wei ying and the wen remants r evil and need to be rid off from the world. just cause they r jealous :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. for gusu lan anything oir anyone tat attacks the rest of the cultivation world ppl is consider evil at elast to LQR lolol.

some times i wonder the Nie sect use a differ cultivation method oso can say similar to demonic cultivation? since the sabers uses the animal resentful energy? or something else but along tat line. yet NMJ has the nerve to say tat wei ying is evil and wen ning need to be gotten rid off.

den again its all JGS plot just to get the tiger seal greddy fkin bastard. gd thing he died mauahhahahahahha :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    AI Xin, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  17. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohh~ the design is so cute and dainty :blobReach: I guess I'll be eating only 馒头青菜 for a month then haha

Same here. It's like the merch is never ending for MDZS... You'd think if HOB comes out with the same success...we're going empty on room space and money while they be fanning behind their faces like NHS. :blobjoy::blobjoy: 我才不是金人呢!! I'm as poor as Wei-Gege. :blobsweat_2:

Indeed but do stay strong, love. *grabs hands* It'll be stab, heal, stab, heal, stab, stab, heal so prepare the badges and ice cream :blob_patpat: Ooooh, yes. We're waiting the rest who hasn't read HOB yet to join :blobamused:

Definitely more gruesome and darker in the novel with the deaths and fights. *cold sweats* The scene of Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu was tamed down and quick in the donghua, it got me thinking they weren't even killed for a sec... I was unsatisfied tbh like I wanted more fear, more blood and screams but alas my sadistic side never quench her thirst hehe :blobowoevil_horns:

It's the same on my end :bloblove:

It's okay. *pats head* I understand and it's normal to be oversensitive when its something you hold close to heart. I too love the donghua even though it's the novel which hooked me to MXTX works first. But you need not to take someone else's unnecessary manner at times :blob_coffee:

You mean those who didn't read the novel thought that Wei Ying's power is only that and Su She is stronger than him?! :blobfrowning: I dislike him very much but I know fans who like him so everyone had their own taste *nods*

I guess when it comes to danger and serious matters, even when drunk, Han GuangJun is still Lan Er-Ge. :blobwink: Lol I never expected Wei Ying to write in down willingly though it's refreshing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm willing to wait so same here as well. :blobok:

Mn. We're having the golden core reveal next episode release. *bites thumb* :blobcat_knife:

I hope they read it at some point cuz nothing beats canon. And things are much clearer to the questions and plot holes that we've seen in CQL hehe

Speaking of which, have you read the final extra aka the end of MDZS yet?

There was this scene where Lan Zhan played the hoop toss game with Wei Ying in which they won a porcelain turtle and a "ugly" toy donkey. Haha I think Lil' Apple would be upset if he heard Wei Ying said "this ugly thing resembles Little Apple" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lil Apple is cute though

Mn. Don't take it to heart Sauling姐姐.

It's fine. It's fine. Thank you for bringing this up on my side. I wouldn't have known if not. I don't get the whole drama in the fandom since last year so :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

The boys are really Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. I'm really happy with the directors and team in terms of decisions and taking measures to have it at fans standard :sushi_singing:

Oh wow. I didn't think someone who's trying to talk reason politely in respect of other fans and creators in light got bashed down like that :blobastonished: That's so not right. I'm kinda ashamed sometimes when fans of the same fandom does ridiculous and unnecessary stir-ups *sigh* To be honest, my 阿姐/guardian says she too doesn't really like the donghua in comparison to the live-action because it felt too perfect and exaggerated while in novels/dramas, you still sense life in the character even when you think it's fiction. I get where she's coming from so maybe that how the donghua "haters" feel?? :sushi_no:

Let's calm down. *gulp* I think they've added enough gasoline to fire. Really. :blobsmilehappy:In terms of donghua, MDZS is indeed in list of the better animated works released since. It's a shame that the plot of some are patted down with such beautiful work though :blob_pout:

Totally. I love Jiang Cheng in the live-action too! :blobicecreamlove: That scene where he was concerned for Wei Ying and Jin Ling in a scene of the GuanYin Temple, his conflicted emotions when he sees Wei Ying playing ChenQing once again and when he said that everyone will walk their own path really hit me knowing they won't be the same as before... :blob_teary:

Jin ZiXun looks terrible in his donghua version haha As for Jin GuangShan, may he burn in hell that damn pig :blobangery: But I realized that some of the bastards, their eyes were drawn like creatures while the animals had human eyes... thank you for the producers if you made this intentional your genius hoho :cookie:

When I saw WangJi Guqin's strings snapped, my heart broke. Lan Zhan's not very good with words and expressing that time, with Wei Ying blinded by negative energy, it seemed like the nth time they've hurt one another with their intentions misunderstood :blobsob: But at least I get to see more red-eyed angry Wei Ying in action :blobnosebleed:

I think I might've missed a part or forgotten but in the novel, did Wei Ying ever laid physical on Jiang Cheng? I wouldn't be surprised if Jiang Cheng were the one doing so. I was kinda awed when he punched him here :blobsweat_2:

That's what ran in my mind when he said Gusu Lan Sect :blobfearful: I hope Wei Ying doesn't misunderstand because his still has no clue of the Su Sect's "rivalry" with the Lans yet, especially Lan Zhan. Omg what if he doesn't trust Lan Zhan or if he asks him about it in which Lan Zhan would reply uncertain or doesn't know. :sweating_profusely: I hope this will help them finding the grave-digger faster though, knowing it's someone from Gusu Lan and with the Jin Sect.

Aahhhhh! So cute and *fans self* :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Thank you for this treat~ :cookie:

Forgive me if I'm a little bitter about this, but am I the only one who thinks why is it that all the righteous sects always seem to be the one at "fault" in the end? I mean, from all the wuxia/fantasy novels and dramas I've seen, in the end, most of all the "righteous" sects are the ones who're corrupt in their own teachings and morals. *shugs* I'd like to think that the Lan and Nie Sect are lawfully good, Wen and Jin Sect as chaotic good/bad in benefits, and the Jiang Sect is what I consider as middle ground aka neutral side.

Awww, you can always go back to it again. What a journey it has been. Thank you @K.san and Addis for their hard work in translating this masterpiece for us, and if i dare say, I felt a bit more emotions and conflicts in the English translated version than the original Chinese versions. It may be due to my lack of learning of Chinese too but I'm really happy to see how well translated it finished as since its not easy to do with the flowery words and true meanings of some sentences. *bows* :bloblove:

HOB is finished so I'm almost getting to the end.:cookie: Haha, how about re-reading and listening to the audio drama? The donghua is almost to the 8 episode mark as well so... I think the thread would be a bit quieter then?

K.san, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  18. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, hang in there, sweetie. I hope you get some break soon in between :blobReach:

Mmm, I'm intrigued. Is this also in AO3?

Yeah... I think cultivating with swords or sabers to them is not much different path, even if the practice is much more violent and requires more strength due to the spirits blood-thirst, resulting their owner to die shortly, it's still the "right" path as it's not of true demonic/resentful energy I believe? Whereas the demonic path, it takes a toll on the cultivator's body and sense of self with the constant resentful energy surrounding them, affecting them emotionally and physically?? I'm not too sure so please do make a better explanation :blobsalt: And when all the sects came together to rid of this evil aka the Yiling Patriarch, I think it's because in the past, it's seen that the demonic path of cultivation was a price to pay and many see it as an evil and short route to cultivating...or because Wei Ying didn't have such a good reputation to begin with, the thing with the Wens, Jin Sect and helping Wen Qing and the others, they just dislike him they'll try any way to rid him :blobtriumph:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  19. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

crash course..

people are so talented with their edits

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I came to a similar conclusion as well because I feel like Wei Ying just needs to realize this the hard way so he can learn that he can't always control this path and learn to control and not overdo things on his end. I think it is hard for him in his past life because so much bad and injustice things happened which causes him literally to lost that kind of hope in the world, especially when that bastard and hypocrite JGS is trying to be another WenDog :facepalm: I don't like saying this on my favourite character (Wei Ying) nor do I usually support it but if death and peace was able to help him reset and lift those resentful energy he's been holding onto (from his heart) and be in the light again, in fact returned him to his cheerful character before any of these bad things happened than I see that it's not such a bad thing. At least I know Wei Ying is more happier in his second life when compared to when he was the Yiling Patriarch (and he's no longer walking that narrow dark path alone because Lan Zhan is always there with him :blobicecreamlove:) and he won't lose control to his emotions again (as seen to be the case when SuShe was trying to rile him up and get him angered in the Second Siege but Wei Ying didn't pay him any attention so :aww:) then it all works for the better. Wei Ying's death isn't what changed him but also Lan Zhan too because he learned to cherish and to always stay by Wei Ying side no matter what so he won't go through that same regret again in his first life by not being able to express or communicate it properly, and that's a positive since he's able to make it clear (even when his good intentions was clear to me where he wanted to protect Wei Ying in his first life but at least Wei Ying can now see it clearly in his second life) :aww:

So while Wei Ying's death and peace was inevitable :blob_teary: But I see that it all works out for the better in the end, and at least he can now form a GC again (I want him to) so he can live a long and happy life with Lan Zhan in the novel :bloblove:

Wei Ying was even willing to bring this to the grave, he's so Selfless!!! :blobsob: but that trait of his is one of the reason why I love him anyway :blobicecreamlove: I was really happy when WN revealed the whole truth to Jiang Cheng because he needs to know just how much Wei Ying cares for him and ask for nothing in return, but only to get kicked out from the YMJ sect :blob_teary: I have to say that even when the novel of that part was emotional but CQL did even better by giving us those flashbacks :blob_teary:

Lan Zhan bad at communicating is sad, though I don't fault him since he really didn't have any fun when he was a kid, he never have any friends and the only one who understood him was his brother and his brother don't need Lan Zhan to express it with "words" so yeah, Lan Zhan isn't good at communicating, and the more you tease him, the worse he will express it but it doesn't mean he dislike it :blobpensive:

But at least he's better at communicating and expressing his feelings now (especially when he's drunk, that's why I love Drunk Lan Zhan! :aww:)

May JGS burn in hell! (Chinese will know this saying, "burn in hell over the 18th level!,(since the 18th level is already worse so beyond that is even more worse! :p")

I guess when it comes to LQR, he needed concrete evidence so....Sigh. But wasn't they all there when they killed WQ? So they(except Lan Zhan since he spoke up) couldn't rationalize why WN lost control? If anything doesn't this prove that WN has a heart still?! :facepalm:

I don't think he will stop Lan Zhan if they knew what JGS was going to do/was doing because despite LQR dislike to this demonic path, he's still not corrupted to ignore wrong doings. I mean take for example when Lan Zhan silent SuShe in the Burial Mound, even when SuShe was supposedly on “the good side” against Wei Yong, LQR didn't do anything to intervene with Lan Zhan's decisions to silent SuShe because he knows something is wrong/fishy, so despite his attitude towards Wei Ying, he still listened so I do think that LQR have like a line in him that if there is something injustice in his eyes, he will not turn a blind eye on it. After all he's someone who raised Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen singlehandedly so he can't be all bad (well how I see it anyways) :blobangel:

Yeah I am blaming this whole thing in JGS, JGY and Jin Zixun!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: they are just a bunch of hypocrites who talks badly about the Wen Dogs but they are nothing but either generation of the Wen Dogs!!! :facepalm::facepalm:

Haha haha I think Nie Huaisang already confirmed resolutely that their cultivation is not similar to demonic cultivation :blobjoy::blobjoy: but Wei Ying did bring up a point saying first that they're similar when Huaisang was explaining this to him/Lan Zhan xD

As for what NMJ said, I think he is Judging by Wei Ying's attitudes in front of everyone and you know how Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch was like in those times :blobcry: he wasn't stable with his emotions and he get angered easily and it does give everyone the wrong signal when they don't really understand him :blobcry: I still love Wei Ying during those times though even when it breaks my heart to see him so hated by everyone (except Lan Zhan and Yanli) but at that time I just felt like he wants to keep a distance to all those "righteous" people (when he knows they're so fake). Anyways honestly to me, Wei Ying was truly on the righteous side as the Yiling Patriarch so I was on his side when he wanted to help the innocent Wen's

JGS SHALL ROT IN HELL, 18TH LEVEL AND BEYOND, SUFFER SUFFER, SUFFER!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    AI Xin, setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.