Japanese Can someone pick up Tilea's Worries

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by wrightl, Aug 19, 2019.

1. wrightl

wrightl Wizards are better than warriors

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Tilea's Worries
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9045bm/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tileas-worries/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The translator hasn't published a chapter in more than four months, which is a shame because this story is great, a top-tier misunderstandings story featuring op-ness and cuteness. This is actually the story that got me into misunderstanding stories in the first place, several years ago now. In the time between me finding this novel and now, a period of years, I think less than twenty chapters have been released, and it is driving me absolutely crazy.
    Description:
    With the progression of his Chuuni Disease, Shioda Tetsuya is shunned by his family, and dies in despair, a thirty three year old jobless virgin. He vowed that if he was born again, this time he would stay away from delusions and live life seriously. Fortunately, he reincarnated in another world as a girl named Tilea, and lived a happy life with her kind parents and adorable little sister, but…

Lately, she’d been troubled. Her beloved sister had begun talking about how she was actually one of the Six Demon Generals, serving directly under Demon King Zorg, a descendant of the Three Great Demons. The situation was looking bad. She had to do something before this Chuuni Disease got any worse!

This is a fantasy “misunderstanding story” about a protagonist who has not noticed in the slightest that she’s a “cheat”-like existence, and how in her efforts to heal her sister’s Chuuni Disease (except that she really is one of the Six Demon Generals), she somehow or other ended up setting out to defeat the Demon King.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like to see more chapters, that said didn't the translator say to bug them on discord to get more chapters as they base their releases on how much people care?

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  3. estelion

estelion Magna Cumlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. What happened was that a French girl wanted to pick it up, so I let her since her Japanese is totally fluent.

Then she abandoned it after 2 chapters and so it's been in limbo ever since.

I guess I should release again. If you can find someone who isn't an mtl that can release consistently, that's fine too.

Also yeah, I got a professional full-time job so by the time I get home most days, I just want to lie around and read fanfiction.

Because my releases are infrequent, I get no comments. And because I get no comments, I translate infrequently.

4. Echki

Echki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 2021 and I'm still hoping!

5. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    congratulations on getting a full-time job~~

estelion likes this.
  6. gautam1989