Recommendations Multiple reincarnation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by solgera, Aug 20, 2019.

1. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ'm looking for some reincarnation novels. But what i want is many people from our world to reincarnate another world. Well, i dont mind tranferred too. Such as mc and his class members, or some friend reincarnate together etc..

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  2. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I raised an obsessive servant. However translations may be discontinued because the group got an email to stop.

3. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't promise quality, but what you're asking for sounds like the Multiple Transported Individual's Tag. Also, the vast majority of stories under the Otome Game Tag fit this request, though it is not universal.

Also, it's not a perfect fit, but The Harukian Chronicler on RRL spends 6 chapters explaining how their system of reincarnation works, how the MC benefits from it, and it's quite obvious that other character's have been reincarnated... even if only the MC remembers his past life due to the reincarnation waiting room being that boring, and is probably going to be the only reincarnate from Earth anytime soon, if ever.

4. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Entire Class Has Been Reincarnated – I Became the Weakest Skeleton!

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Nagatos

Nagatos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like whole class got summoned to other world?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou/

Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (WN)

Suterareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan

Blessing from the Goddess and Transfer to Another World! ~No Thanks, I Don’t Need a Special Ability~

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  7. RePuBlIc GaMeR

RePuBlIc GaMeR Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you will like this but here u go..
    The other world doesn't stand a chance against Instant Death - Whole class got transported
    Arifureta - Quite popular ND I think u maybe know this already and it has both wn (which (well whatever)
    The magic in this world is too far behind - Here only 3 of them transported.
    Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyou Shitai - Just other Only four of them got transported. But classmates as you want.
    The word master - Four classmates got transported together.....
    My status as an assassin obviously exceeds hero - Whole class got transported to other world to save them from demon lord but our mc don't want it as usual...
    The forsaken hero - Well here the things is it has both LN and WN and both are discontinued...Ln is translated upto half of vol 2....and WN is completely translated upto raws....Now it's upto you if u want to read it or not....
    The knight is a classmate - It's close to hentai but classmate got reincarnated and it's dropped because raws are not updating...
    • My entire class summoned to another world except me- Well he alone left behind but there is also story about his classmates which intersect

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019