Who plays games here?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by LelouchViBritannia, Jan 27, 2019.

1. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to playing the newest chapter of Elder Scrolls Online, Elsweyr come Early Access in a few days. Long live the necromancers.

2. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    As for me, I am playing VNs like Steins;Gate and co-op games like Monaco. I really want to play more co-op though.

3. Belzah

Belzah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I play fps pvp games, such as Overwatch, CS:GO, and Apex legends! But if I'm getting tired of those games I play Minecraft or Slime Rancher :D

4. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Playing Iconoclasts which reminds me of Super Metroid, Cornerstone: Song of Tyrim which feels like a smaller less time intensive version of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and the demo for My Time At Portia which I'm enjoying as I've been trying to find a game in this genre that I might like. Biggest issue with MTaP is that I can't figure out if my graphical lag is because the demo is buggy or because my system isn't beefy enough, which it might not be.

5. Sayne

Sayne if u read this u are a noob

Reading List:
    Link
    I play a lot of Games mainly MMOs and grindy stuff my current most played Game is Monster Hunter World

6. LelouchViBritannia

LelouchViBritannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you play RuneScape?
    Rank in CS?

7. Sayne

Sayne if u read this u are a noob

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

8. Kiskaiya

Kiskaiya 【Let’s pretend】

Reading List:
    Link
    Star wars the old republic. Dragon age origin, katamari damacy reroll, any standard pokemon game (I don't like the spin offs and ef pokemon go), need for speed, abzu

9. Belzah

Belzah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't played in about a month, but I was gold nova!

10. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    As a Shikikunt(lol) and a slav Kanchou, i play Honkai Impact 3 & Azur Lane.
    Back in the day... yes, those old time, Starcraft, Red Alert 2 &3, Tiberium War, Alien Shooter, Road Crash( yeah, unless "i'm too old for this sh!t" otherwise you won't even know this game exist), f*ck ton of TD flash game, which lead me to Anomaly Series, and Starcraft 2. Double down on RTS, i switch to FPS, which lead to some legendary game like L4D 1&2, CS, COD MW2, Battlefield. And now i'm currently settle in the salt bath of Azur Lane & Honkai. It's a bittersweet ride 4 me.
    And don't ever mentioned me about the imbalance Elsword game where every whale gone 4 skins & gears like no tomorrow & a huge barrier called "Toxic community". That sh!t is no fun & ruin the game along with playing experiences.
    If you asked which cult i'm in inside Azur Lane, lemme say: Ara ara team. No headnod or Sandy Cult, cause they're too popular. And as Intern-kun said "there is too much degenerate here."
    XD