Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she take revenge on the person who ordered her family to be killed

Fran.2424 likes this.
  2. JannySariel

JannySariel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't know ....but basically from the 2chapters that were translated she will try to flunked her queen candidacy but if not possible she'll just ignore the king and his mistress and just do her.

It looked liked that only happened to her sister and family because her sister fell in love with the king at first sight (even thought it was already well known he had a favoured mistress the baron's daughter ) and tryed really ward being the queen eventually being in the way of the said mistress trying to gain the king's favour resulting in her being acused of treason like trying to kiil the the pregnant mistress or her not yet born baby and attempt assassination of the king .... (everything being total bogus by the look of the mistress face on one of the 2chapters of course)

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the mistress punished
    Did anyone ever found out the mistress scheme in prev life
    Was she ever punished

Heungbo likes this.
  4. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if she was found out by the prince (mayhaps he's that stupid as well as a bastard. I hate him already. He makes me feel s i c k) he wouldn't do anything about it. He's either a complete fool, someone blinded by love (for such a scheming gold digger? HAH, still a fool) or he thinks he can control her better than those who have power and backing (since she's described as someone without a title therefore commoner).
    Sis never got punished, as the two sisters ended up being persecuted for 'crimes' that that girl probably executed herself....
    I hope this son of a b//ch gets rekt by the female lead and suffers. I can't afford to have her weak.

maenochka, Taruna, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  5. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So are they any raws to the webtoon or the novel?

6. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's being translated under a different name. Up to chapter 13 currently!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jade-moon/

Taruna, lazynoodles and rock.doll like this.
  8. vivixn

vivixn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even tho she basically just went along with the empress selection, she gets chosen due to being diagnosed infertile during the health examination . And when she becomes the empress the first thing the asshole emperor ML (Lucio) says is don’t expect my love and don’t touch my mistress Rosemund…

As always with this type of novels, the wise FL (Petrigia) overcomes the long cliche schemes of the power hungry mistress who is trying to get her empress position, the concubine is then finally sentenced to death for scheming against the death of another country’s emperor (symmetry lol). Her sister gets married and lives happily ever after. She actually knew about the dream too.

After Petrigia avenged her family, she was exhausted and wanted the leave the palace, but as expectedly Lucio will try to change her mind cause now he is love with her... Honestly the ML was so hard to like in this novel...he was so devoted to the mistress from the get go and it was hard to imagine he would like someone else ugh that’s prob why the author added an obligatory sad backstory explaining MLs attachment to the mistress to make the readers pity him. I wasn’t convinced tbh FL deserves better

9. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she infertile though? Seems like this ML joins the cliched Korean ML

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML: I hate you I only1 marry for politik
    FL: It okay. I am all sacrificing and gud. I will change everyones mind with muh kindness
    Sidehoe:mustache twirling villian plot that keeps kn getting exposed
    ML: wtf that evil hoe led me astray I now know that my only love was you. Also my mom hit me and my dog died in my childhood :(
    FL: haha i forget all my ambitions and anything thay might make me intresting and turn into cliche shoujo female and fall in love with you. Trauma. What's that

Mistress? Executed
    Male lead?Tragic backstory'd
    Hotel? Trivago

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hotel Trivago!!!! :blobjoy:

12. vivixn

vivixn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, after Rosemund forced a Duke to adopt her and gets a good status she reveals Petrigina’s infertility in hopes to impeach the empress, then it is revealed Lucio was behind it.

Lol the funny thing is his sad backstory is due to his adopted empress “mom’s” physical and mental abuse. Lucio’s mother was a servant mistress of the emperor and because the empress was infertile she adopted Lucio and even forced him to kill his biological mother. That is why he is attached to his mistress Rosemund welp

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  13. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But does the FL end up with him?
    Does she at least make him suffer before doing so IF they end up together?
    BTW y'all can read the raws @ newtokki. https://newtoki23.com/webtoon/286555?toon=일반웹툰

14. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you plzzz spoil how did the sidehoe's plan got revealed??? and how did the ml takes action against it??? and why was he too attached to his mistress?? i mean..according to the cliched ways shouldn't the male lead be something like 'disgusted' by women???

15. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So will the FL ends up with the emperor? Please don't. He is a trash. No, worst than a trash and his backstory suck. I hope the FL will find a better guy and left that filthy trash broken hearted

16. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... this sucks. I hope the girl ends up with someone else or just gets a divorce or something other then endig up with the king... I mean I like characters that redeem themselves but I dont like these types of characters. Characters that get easily swayed by bullshit, I get he is a king but when it comes to people's lives, reputation and work, you need to investigate and think twice even thrice before laying the law on that person. I get people can be consumed by their emotions but you have to take a break and think it over esp. when you are a person with so much power a flick of your hair can ruin lives. Anyone who gets easily swayed and convinced are not meant to be in high positions. This shit king doesnt need to be pitied if some tragedy ruined his brain from functioning properly because there are hundreds of kids who had it worse and none of them have turned into shit people. Thats just excuses people make to run away from their mistakes.

This character type really gets me going. I don't like the fact that the MC may end up with the king.

17. Pauwee05

Pauwee05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! love it. but I wish there is a raw. cause I'm itching to read this!!!!!

18. Pauwee05

Pauwee05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW you might like this webtoons ( not sure if it also has novel but others have )

beatrice
    A stepmother's fairytale
    Why are you doing this, duke?
    Suddenly became a princess
    The office Blind date
    Jinx yeon-in
    I am a child of this house
    solo leveling
    my fair footman

Xienne, Bella94, B L U N T and 5 others like this.
  19. Pauwee05

Pauwee05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes! I also love this!

Xienne and djan29 like this.
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler page here for My Fair Footman?

Coup_de_grace likes this.