Spoiler Good Morning, Mister Dragon!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Aug 19, 2019.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/13373465406646405/Good-Morning,-Mister-Dragon!

Synopsis
    Framed by her so-called best friend and half-sister, Su Qianxun stumbled upon a strange man when she was making her escape. A strange man so handsome it looked as if his face was carved by the Gods, but with a heart as cold as stone. A wild and fiery night ensued, and ever since then, they embarked on a journey filled with passion, lust, conspiracy and treachery.

A new translation project by web novel. For anyone wanting to know and share spoiler...WELCOME!!!

2. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Patiently waiting for spoiler ‍.

3. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ashyria

Ashyria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading this today... and totally did not look for raws because of snunu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chinese title is 早安,龙先生!
    No spoilers to share atm, as I havent started reading the raws and it's time for me to sleep.

Venice1 likes this.
  5. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SNUSNU???
    Does the novel start with snusnu? oh wau :X3:
    But it does not have a high rating just like every new translation project picked up by webnovel.

6. HasaDigaEebowai

HasaDigaEebowai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it just starts of with the cliche CEO novel start ... FL drugged by her "best friend", who has been bought by FL's evil half sister, and sent to a room of an ugly basterd so that FL can loose her innocence and the scumbag fiance and the evil half sister can take her compomised pics to cancel the engagement. But due to fate FL escapes the ugly basterd and end up with ML , after discovering that she has been betrayed.
    You know the rest ....

7. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, please tell me it gets better? I’m honestly getting sick of those story lines.

michoux and immortaltear like this.
  8. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the writers losing creativity? Why the same starting plot in every freaking novel? No wonder audience have started getting sick of it.

midnight reader and immortaltear like this.
  9. Ashyria

Ashyria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Status ch 50: sorry but it's the usual CN novel plot; anyone can pretty much guess the rest of the story

MC is your typical damsel in distress who wont survive if she wont stay with the possessive ML.

Summary of chapters 24-50: (read w/ google translate)

Annoying green tea bitch of a half sister keeps on playing the i'm-pregnant-and-almost-miscarried-because-of-MC card. Per the CN novel template, you should already know she was impregnated by the MC's scumbag fiancee. Fake white lotus even framed the MC's younger mentally ill brother using this same move, and let the police arrest said younger brother (which is questionable since they should send him to a mental institution instead). MC's brother was beaten up/tortured, so she asks people for help.. but of course no one will lend a hand so she has no choice but go to the ML's embrace.

ML is your usual cold, aloof, CEO character who hates all girls except MC and is like a dog in heat when MC is around. Total caveman... we'll probably be rich if we get money each time he rips the MC's clothes during sexy time. MC finally agrees to sign the childbirth agreement he proposed so her brother will be saved. (Note to kids: when you grow up, never sign a contract or agreement without reading it. ) She ended up signing an agreement stating that the ML owns her and must obey him while said agreement is in effect; now a slave who needs to give him a baby. *eyeroll*

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  10. Ashyria

Ashyria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. I've given up looking for plot in CN novels. The stories are pretty much the same. Just reading them for fluff and giggles.

11. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!
    It makes me wonder why CN authors think these messed up plots are good. I swear it’s like most of them have a checklist for what to add in there story to make it a cliche CN modern romance novel: R****? Evil Stepmom/stepsister? CEO ML? Whose cold but only warm for FL? ML treating the FL like human trash (but somehow she loves him)? FL being either naive and innocent or ruthless? Revenge and getting justice?
    When it comes to Webnovel in the Female protagonist section (I don’t read the males ones but they seem pretty decent) there’s like 2 novels that I love and have in my library:
    1.) coming of the villain boss
    2.) My dad is the galaxy’s Prince Charming (they haven’t really updated this book for months but it’s almost done)

12. Ashyria

Ashyria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like the authors have given up in trying to be original. Totally agree with what you said about FLs still liking the MLs even if they are not treated well. Not sure if the authors are masochists... as they usually include forced snusnu (this novel is no different).

As for CN novels that I think has good plot:
    The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Mei Gongqing (the male interests are no good either, but not your usual CN novel story)

13. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going to check it out, thank you

14. Nihav Baby

Nihav Baby New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link pls....

15. silvananoir

silvananoir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm more into stronger female leads and a respectful relationship like Hidden Marriage, or Trial Marriage, Rebirth to a Military Marriage: Good Morning Chief is also a good one (twist is a dousy, Rest of My life is for You.) Also I've been more into Long Awaited Mr. Han. Generally I prefer stories where the female lead and the male lead are on the same page, and she can do for herself but isn't so stubborn that she won't accept help from the ML when she needs it. I'll read this but it looks like it might end up on the drop list if she ends up just being a suffering doormat.

16. Nihav Baby

Nihav Baby New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link pls

17. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dad is the galaxy’s Prince Charming is completed.. The ending was a bit abrupt.. But it ended beautifully too.. I was hoping for snu snu but that happened offscreen I think but still, its an awesome book..

michoux, stumblmer and Venice1 like this.
  18. Ashyria

Ashyria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to give a link, but what I've found so far are bad sites with lewd ads, and sometimes redirects to lewd (possibly dangerous) sites. I would suggest reading using a laptop with good antivirus and browser with OP ad and pop up blocker.

If you really want to use those same sites, just search 早安,龙先生!in Google and pick your poison. And remember to read in private lol

19. Ashyria

Ashyria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you. It's just sad most CN novels targeted towards females favor rapey, obsessive leads.

ML does whatever he wants to her, so I don't think she'll lose doormat status yet.

20. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously?!? The whole time I was waiting for more chapters and I was so confused on why they stopped updating. Thank you for letting me know I appreciate it

savii likes this.