Spoiler I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Aug 4, 2019.

1. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm actually secretly shipping them two... :blobpeek:

Pyo-Pyo, Fuyuneko, ichigofanz and 2 others like this.
  2. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    HMMMMMM..........:blobnosebleed: YASH PLS!!!! THEY SHOULD BECOME A PAIR!!!! SECRETLY LICKING EACH OTHER'S WOUND AND FILLING THEIR EMPTY HEART!!!!:blob_pompom::blob_blush:

Imo, LSY is a bit evil like he-will-bring-the-worst-for-his-enemy, and his enemies definition is anyone who make evil. In both story, he hates his dad, so he told his dad about his mom's death at his deathbed. He also hate Shen grandpa, so he give him fake documents knowing Shen grandpa will be greedy and take it (thus leading to Shen group being destroyed). He also leech off You Jing's money (a 2nd generation rich jerk), YJ ain't saint with his womanizing past. He bring LZ to Lu family because he felt LZ's life exp is very poor, and want to disgust the family (prolly also to annoyed ML because LZ got history with MC). He did not destroy Lu group completely because in this story, ML is bound by his love to MC, thus he agree to not crossing the law. In the original story, ML is complete villain along with the kid, and ori!MC herself. So in the original story, LSY destroy Lu group as well. He could destroy Lu group in the 1st story because ML is completely trust him. In 2nd story, MC knowing he is villain, warned ML to beware with LSY, so ML kinda guarded against LSY later.

Elisee, Lucila, kurohamukami and 21 others like this.
  3. TJRuk

TJRuk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find raws?

4. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it easily using google/duckduckgo. Just copy paste the Chinese title 我怀了反派的孩子. If no desirable site comes up, type your preferred site too, for me it's either ck101 or sto. Or simply type 我怀了反派的孩子 txt

Aymee likes this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish reading this novel. It's very good novel. My favorite character is mother of ML. She is very supportive and good to mc. I wish author write more scene of meng actress that mc picked. I hope she find decent man that cherish her like how ML cherish Mc. She is very pitiful, her life and career was ruin by her ex boyfriend. Their drama remind me of angst ceo moden romance with asshole scum ML who love mc but abused her and destroyed her dream career.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Elisee, Lucila, Sata_chan300 and 14 others like this.
  6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked her ending, because she realized that she needs to live for herself, and that she doesn't need a man to be happy.

7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I do like her ending but same times hope she find decent guy or husband who love and cherish her like ML. I was looking forward to see ex husband bad ending such as he go bankrupted, imprisonment, became poor or beggar that everyone disdain or look down on him. I am unsatisfying that he didn't go bankrupt or go jail. I was looking to see fans throw thing at him and hate him for everthing he did to actress that make me angry.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  8. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    Im using this becoz other site got multiple pages repeated
    https://www.mbtxt.cc/go/46151/

I know ur feeling.... Her ending is good, Meng is strong independent woman. But i felt very unsatisfied with YJ's punishment. Only knowing what he's sin 4 years before is a bit light. He ought to lost all his money (coz that's the only thing he has) and become beggar or what.

Elisee, Aymee, stumblmer and 4 others like this.
  9. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-pregnant-with-the-villains-child/
    Summary:
    The older sister flees from her wedding to be with her lover, and her younger sister is forced to take her place in marrying a very powerful man.

As luck would have it, she ends up transmigrating into the body of that younger sister.

Although the man that she weds is very powerful, he’s the irredeemable final villain.

All villains are doomed to a bleak ending. And, as this villain’s wife, she’s afraid that her ending won’t be good either.

Fortunately, the older sister had gone back in time after having experienced a lifetime of suffering. This prodigal daughter returns to the turning point of her life. Pointing at her younger sister, she demands for her younger sister to hand over her husband.

Looking at this beautifully crying older sister, Ye Zhen swiftly yields and says, “Older sister, don’t worry. I haven’t even done anything with brother-in-law!”

To her shock, she later discovers that she’s pregnant.
    With tears in her eyes, her older sister says, “Didn’t you say that nothing happened between the two of you?”
    Ye Zhen looks at the great villain that doggedly pursues her. She is utterly and totally doomed.

There’s a great villain lying next to her, and she’s pregnant with a mini villain. How’s she suppose to survive?!

Later on, as Ye Zhen watches the great villain putting the baby down and changing the diaper, she sighs. “There’s nothing that can be done. I’ve already missed the golden opportunity to turn things around. How can I leave now?”
    ___________________________-

Spoilers anyone? This sounds like a fun ride.

Aymee likes this.
  10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a mod can do that so summon one
    Or
    Just leave this be

13. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    um ok
    @LaDyViL help please

14. AzureNetherworld

AzureNetherworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the one-time snu snu happen on chapter 11 or did they do it more than once? (This is referring to the translated chapters)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Aymee, astaterix and Jennifere12511 like this.
  15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember correctly, it happened when she first transmigrated.

Aymee, stumblmer and Jennifere12511 like this.
  16. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    But what's with the sore waist though? Can the dream be so real to the point a person can have sore waist:eek::eek:

Aymee, rock.doll, Imsobored and 3 others like this.
  17. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what I understood from the spoiler is that it’s not a dream. It’s something that’s really happening after they did it the first time. Also, the reason she thinks it’s a dream is because he putting something in her drink which makes her sleep deeply and he takes advantage, but apparently it’s consensual because she took advantage of him first (this part I’m like super confused about and I’m waiting for more spoilers before I judge)

Elisee, Aymee, Imsobored and 4 others like this.
  18. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the story very carefully, but I remember that when he first wakes up (or reveals to his family that he woke up) even talking tires him out, so where would he have the strength to do that? I think the author tries to explain it as she's sore from massaging him all day for such an extended time and the physical exhaustion is catching up to her. Not sure how realistic that is. The ML in this story is pretty sweet and respectable of her, so I'm hoping he hasn't actually done anything to her while she's drugged. But, I don't remember if the author ever clearly explains what happened or if the author just glossed over it.

It's also mentioned later that she gets cold in her sleep and moved around the bed a lot before wrapping herself around the ML like a koala without being aware of it, and the ML just tucks the quilt around her.

The author doesn't say what the sleeping pill is, but even nonprescription sleeping drugs, like melatonin, can have the side effect of vivid dreams because you're getting more REM sleep.

Elisee, Pyo-Pyo, Aymee and 9 others like this.
  19. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps, forgot to add. I mentioned the koala thing because it shows that when the MC unintentionally touches the ML, he doesn't take advantage of it. He does teases her about her "wifely duties" early on but he doesn't intrude on her physical space.

Elisee, Pyo-Pyo, Aymee and 4 others like this.
  20. Tea Fragrance

Tea Fragrance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he didn't do anything to her in her sleep. It was stated quite clearly in the story cause the ML's doctor friend kinda went "You asshole what have you been doing to her after I gave her the pills" when he diagnosed her pregnancy and the ML defended himself and explicitly stated that he didn't do it with her besides that first time.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Elisee, Aymee, rock.doll and 11 others like this.