Resolved emperor of solo play?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Miku, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miku

Miku

Reading List:
    Link
    when I want to reread it again, it is missing in NU. Where can I find the rest?

2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, you can just try searching the name on google and it will lead you to many sites like wuxiaworld.com and [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2019
    pookiepie likes this.
  3. pookiepie

pookiepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just google it. Maybe add "online" or "novel". It shouldn't take you more than 30 seconds.

4. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Replace the www of wuxiaworld url with an m.

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor of Solo Play is one of the novels removed from WuxiaWorld while they work on licensing Korean novels. Or fail to, I suppose. It's been long enough now without news that I guess if they haven't already failed, they aren't likely to succeed.

Anyway, the links on Novel Updates are hidden because they're dead. You can reveal them by clicking the little eye above the release list. You can then use those urls to find the chapters via Web Archive.
    E.g. http://web.archive.org/web/20180327...com/novel/emperor-of-solo-play/eosp-chapter-1
    Web Archive is essentially a preservation of the site for reasons of internet culture. It should allow you to navigate the chapters as if you were actually reading on WuxiaWorld, with working Next/Prev buttons and ToC.

Alternatively, you'll have to look for less legitimate means; But do not publicly request or provide assistance with piracy on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.