Discussion dude, do you like reverse harem?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Asf, Aug 17, 2019.

?

do you like reverse harem?

1. yes I hate them with a passion.

2. I dont mind them nor do I hate or avoid them just because

3. I like to read reverse harem. yes im a dude

4. Im a girl . just wanting too see the poll. dont mind me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets just say i see a harem as a human having different shirts but not letting others borrow them, while a reverse harem is in not so offensive way(took me a while to find something nice sounding), a single toothbrush, being shared by a group of people but no one owns it.

Changing a bit of what ive said, its not for females who liking it to females doing reverse harems, in novels and real life.
    Sorry bout that.

2. Qearl

Qearl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It still sounds offensive. You make harem sound normal but reverse harem sound disgusting. What you said about the clothes and toothbrush could be applied to either gender.
    I’m starting to think you have something against women. Since according to you in these situations their either clothes or public toothbrushes. That was not “nice sounding”.

Anra7777 and Illisaide like this.
  3. Digital

Digital Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy who made the post is either an incel or a misogynist. By briefly reading through some of their posts through keywords, such as slut or whore, it becomes a bit obvious. In a thread titled if it's okay to tell dirty jokes to females, he says that females that feel harassed or overreact are hidden sluts and ones that go along with it are slutty but accept themselves. Don't bother with these kinds of people because they won't change unless they seek help themselves.

Anra7777, Moonpearl and Illisaide like this.
  4. Qearl

Qearl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for that. People like him just make me so angry. I don’t know why they think their opinion is okay.

5. MarxDarkBear

MarxDarkBear The Great Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends, I am not a fan of harem in general but I don't mind reading it, as long as getting a harem is not the main focus of the story. I don't mind reading a polyandry novel as long as it is good, but so far I haven't found any.

6. MarxDarkBear

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ignore, sadly there are too many people of these sorts. The moment I saw the title of this thread I knew a few guys like him will be there.

7. MarxDarkBear

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats bro you look absolutely pathetic now.

8. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not a fan of harem novels and to be honest, I am not a fan of romance of any kind in novels because it is rare when I find a good novel with romance in it that I like, anyway, I don't like reverse harem novels as well.
    However, I just wanted to say, that although opinions differ in this matter (especially because of some posts in this thread :blobsweat_2:) but alot of novels are stories with no relation whatever with reality as such people are to free to read, imagine and like what they want (people got their quirks and fetishes, you can't blame them, your words are a bit... well, let us say not nice, you could have phrased that better :blobsweat:), besides your opinion is only valid realistically or rather, medically speaking, as science proved that 'having lots of partners' is dangerous as it increases chances of getting infected with disease (including STD, HIV, AIDS and alot more) as well as problems for emotional health, and for women the chances are even alot higher than for men apparently... but as I said novels are for fun and for some they are for emotional support, so try to use a bit more finesse next time to want to give your opinion mate :blobsweat_2:

9. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    Only in my imagination

10. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont mind reverse harem if its as good as diabolik lovers because its my first reverse harem anime. Actually I didn't even know reserve harem was a thing when i first watched it so i didn't think it was strange

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    no problem!
    harem
    reverse harem is no problem
    seeing MC put on dilemma choosing one, being teased, even da legendary fist fight cuz some dude dare to steal MC kiss is put me into
    kya kya ufufufu mode

12. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh...? Er, er. *person who likes reverse harems, but hates DL with a passion* May I offer you the suggestion of watching Saiunkoku Monogatari? I think that’s a pretty good reverse harem anime, if you’re looking to watch more. Personally, I think the MC is one of the best female protagonists in all of anime, but I can understand if people have a different opinion.

13. yamibae

yamibae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason I read some reverse harems was to see a woman take charge. Literally so sick of all this bullshit of how weak females are in cultivation worlds and how they need to rely on the men to survive in apocalyptic worlds or how they can’t have harems but a man can have 100 concubines. The hypocrisy was literally that appalling even for me as a guy.

crossover and Anra7777 like this.
  14. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harems and reverse harems are both equally awful to read through. I hate love triangles, indecisive protagonists, and half-arsed love interests. Harems always feature all three. The only harems I'll accept are the ones whose members have a genuine reason for caring for the protagonist. That, therefore, requires the protagonist to be ignorant of the existence of the harem, as a male or female playing the field isn't deserving of multiple beaus. Bonus points if it's an equal opportunity harem that gathers both males and females. Lookin' right at ya, Bakarina.

On a side note, I love friendship harems. Trash of the Count's Family's Cale Henituse should know all about those (I will promote this novel until I die!).

15. NoobSl4yer

NoobSl4yer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my case i consider myself a monogamous guy. I wouldnt want to be part of a harem and share a girl, as im somewhat possesive and wouldnt be able to work it out with my ego. This are my standards.
    Therefore, i wouldnt be able to have a harem of girls because i would feel bad for my SO. I know the girl may not share my views but I think i should follow my standards nonetheless.
    Basically, i dont like reverse harems cause of my first argument and i dont like harems cause of my second one
    PD: i might be a delusional romanticist but in my dating life i am searching for someone to be my partner in life and someone who puts me above everyone else(obviously i would do the same) so a harem, reverse or not, is not compatible with my ideal of a perfect relationship

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.