Spoiler In which the System(s) Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...torments-the-protagonists-my-wife-is-my-life/
    This novel is so funny and sweet. Omg i can't stop laugh at every chapter. The way ML touch mc to get 1 hour value life or force her to called him husband multiple to get life value. Mc being confused by his action and thought him as crazy guy. I like system. Love both couple. I don't like scum male protagonist and bitch female protagonist.They both look like fake and hyprocrite people.
    Recommends this gem novel
    Summary
    Ji Qingqing was at the end of her rope. When she was on the brink of wretched poverty, she received a system. The system told her; Lu Lixing came from a family that was rolling in money, but he was coming to the end of his allotted lifespan. If she married him, she would gain his enormous inheritance.

Lu Lixing was seriously ill. Just as he was about to die, he gained a system. The system told him: Ji Qingqing was young and beautiful. She was rich in vitality. If he married her, he could continue living.

Ji Qingqing happily came to Lu Lixing’s sickbed.

And then, Lu Lixing woke up.

Lu Lixing’s friends discovered that after Lu Lixing woke up, not only did this person that had always kept his distance from women gotten married, he spent every day being super clingy towards his wife.

Young Lu, can you be a little less embarrassing and act your age? Will you die if you take one step away from your wife?

Lu Lixing clutched his chest. His little heart had almost stopped beating because Ji Qingqing had left him for half an hour. He weakly waved his hand. He couldn’t be separated from her, not for the rest of his life. She was his life.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  2. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. So from the summary, it seems both MC and ML have systems that work towards the same goal.

Mikaa and Alina Moktan like this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    No, only ML have system.

Mikaa and araarq like this.
  4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there PDA every chapter from the ML and MC?

5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O? But in the story the system tokd her to marry the ml. So it was ml's system that talked to mc?

Mikaa and UltimateFangirl like this.
  6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's grandfather is really sweet because after hearing from a divination master (i think i'm just reading mtl) he found MC and even explained the whole deal properly and not being rudely overbearing, offered to settle her lawsuit as long as she marries ML also MC's monologue is really fun lol i too want to marry money if I can't marry for love hahahahaha

7. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    i just started reading this now~

and it seems it has the same universe with i'm pregnant with the villain's child?!! OwO

gonna read this on weekend~ (人*´∀`)。*゚+

Mikaa, Venice1 and Aquaa like this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes
    He is my favorite character. He is so good to her like the mother of i'm pregnant with the villain's child. He support mc and ml relationship.
    Read it now, I am sure you will fall for this novel. I found this novel better than i'm pregnant with the villain's child. Its so funny and sweet. I can't stop laugh.

Mikaa, Shivu1920, Aisha Ann and 3 others like this.
  9. Pink-kun-s

Pink-kun-s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers in no particular order. Before that, Protag=the ML's younger brother, SWW=the novel's FL, Shen Wei Wei

It's MTL, feel free to correct me
    • The protag came back home and had a dispute with the FL. She told him yes, she married his brother for money, so what? The ML who wasn't far heard their conversation and after the protag went away, he told her that she wouldn't receive a penny. Cue to the system warning him, delivering a new task: to give his wife an unlimited credit card.:LOL: (I love how this system's timing and the threats, my God, it's like do this or please, immediately die, do that or tomorrow's wedding will be turned into a funeral. The ML looks for loopholes too and use them to his advantage)
    • He had to make sure that she used 500 000 within twenty-four hours. The next day she went out to buy things but didn't use that card. When the system warned him that there wasn't much time left for him, he took his car to her location, had her try something. There was something like 5 min left, so, impatient he said that they were taking all the scarves? -I think that's what she was choosing, not really sure- minus the one she was holding, saying it didn't suit her. Even with that the amount was something like 490 500 and there was one minute left, he had to speed things up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    • When the ML understood that for each time the FL called him husband, he was given an additional hour to live, he tried having her call him so 24 times a day. She couldn't call him Mr. Lu anymore, even in front of others. She thought not only did he have physical problems but even his brain wasn't right anymore:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    • When they newly came back home, the whole house was arranging for the ML's funeral. At one point there was this person who thought he was talking to the grandfather, though in reality, the one in the car was the ML. So this person was talking about the grave, the cemetery and the ML didn't correct him, the whole thing left the FL speechless, and I don't remember how but in the end, the ML arranged both his and his wife's grave for the future so that it would be at the same place. It sounds weird wrote like this but the whole thing was funny.
    • One of the system's task was for the ML to buy 99 roses and gift them to the FL. She was in the company talking about that suing problem with SWW and some other people. The FL was adamant in suing SWW. To rewind a bit, after the ML woke up, the FL came clean about the circumstances she was in and the reason she married him. He said he would help her take care of it. He called his friend to investigate and a video was found proving that SWW slipped on her own and no one pushed her. On weibo, her apologie was something like, I didn't mean it, I really thought she pushed me. After all your suffering if you want to sue me feel free. The netizens were supportive: Everyone could make that error it's not your fault. or There is no need to apologize. Seeing this, the FL replied on her weibo something like, OK, thank you for your offer, then I will sue you! The Fl also had a dispute the protag about this later, he was asking her to not sue his girlfriend saying that it was an honest mistake and SWW was suffering too. The FL reminded him so what, when I was arrested and detained why couldn't you see my suffering. Such a kind girl, insistent that I give 20 million. Even if I sold all my possession it would barely amount to 10 million, was I supposed to go to jail then? He replied that SWW was hurt and almost disfigured, risking her future that's why she asked for 20 million. Fl retorted that the woman was a newbie what did he knew of her future? :rolleyes:I think I strayed:p Either way, this point was about the FL suing SWW. So in that room, there was the FL, SWW, another young master and two directors I think? the FL was standing her ground, saying that there was no way she would take back her complain, she was going to sue SWW. By the time the ML walked in, the second generation was threatening to block her. And the ML, his hands holding a bouquet of roses asked, 'just who are you going to block?:X3: Cue to FL turning around shouting 'husband, they are bullying me':LOL: -really, before the second generation last words' she was the one doing the bully and the ML who was behind the door, of course, heard it all:LOL:
    • A bit about the FL's family -the family of the original's body, no idea about her family before she transmigrated-: From my understanding, they are five in the family. Father, mother, the FL, brother, and sister. Her parents are money hungry. Every month she gives them 300 000/400 000 but it's not enough. So, the mother called, inviting the daughter back home to talk about something. Once there FL understood that it was to matchmake her with this rich second generation. Actually, he was an ex and also the guy the original left protag for. The Fl says hell no, she already has a boyfriend and anyway, the bastard just wants to take advantage of her. During their talk, the ML called and the mother took the phone saying that her daughter already had a boyfriend, not to disturb. Annoyed, FL took back the phone, angry enough to walk out. She met the ML not far and the mother and that bastard following her also saw him. He presented himself as the FL's boyfriend. So, he's invited in and the mother tried to boast the second generation and belittle him. The other man who recognized the ML didn't dare accept such eulogies, saying that it wasn't his money but his father's. The mother took out the wine that the young man had previously gifted, asking the ML if he had ever tasted it. He honestly replied no, -what he drinks is pricier-. The annoyed FL was drinking the thing as though it was water. Later, when they went out, the second generation came to apologize, the ML didn't mind but said it was the last time and the young man thought in his mind had he known that this woman had such a backing he wouldn't have dared come look for troubles. So, in the car the Fl wasn't feeling right, leaning against the ML, he threatened, saying that if she dared vomit on him, he would kick her out. So what? The next second, she vomited all over his clean clothes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    • At one point, the Fl's brother called, saying that he was in troubles. He owed people 3.8 million after borrowing only 50 000. And she was like, why are you calling for me, go to the police, this is totally illegal. And he was like I can't what if these naked photos of me are released. How could I get a girlfriend and get married? -From my understanding, he was worried about his tintin's size:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but oh, well, that's just my understanding of it- And he was telling things like, if those people come to get me, you absolutely can't go and try to revenge me, you have to live happily:ROFLMAO:. Actually, he borrowed those 50 000 to pay the medical fees after beating people up for misspeaking about the FL.:X3: But now he is asked to repay 3.8 million and their mother/parents chased him out threatening to sever relationship with him. He can't live on the campus, holidays are in two days. Finally, the Fl told him to live in her apartment, for the time being, there were two rooms and she would help him go to the police.
    • So, the FL left Lu jia for the time being and went back to her apartment. She told this to the ML. But she was photographed with her brother and the media went on and on about it. When the male lead called she confirmed that she was in her apart and he overheard the brother's voice over the phone so he came. The brother opened the door wondering who this man may be, saying that his sister had always had bad eyes for men. The FL was in the shower, so the brother pretended to be her boyfriend to chase him away. When the Fl came she wondered what he was doing here, the ML proceeded to tattle on the brother who sheepishly apologized to his sister. The ML said that if he didn't have an inkling that he was her brother, he wouldn't have been so polite.
    • The FL talked about the brother's problem and the ML replied that so long as he called him brother-in-law, he would help. The brother changed his tone so fast:ROFLMAO:
    • To film a movie, the FL had to travel outside the country. Though she told the ML she was going to work, she didn't tell him it was so far. He still had to accomplish his tasks to keep his life! So, the man who never took holidays, suddenly took some and came to where his wife was. The FL once again had to call him husband over and over. At one point, the FL gets sick and the system tasked the ML to cook for her. He asked her what she wanted to eat and not knowing he was the one going to cook she replied. When she knew, she urged him to leave it to the hotel's staff -even if this big boss dares cook, she didn't dares eat- but he retorted that they had taken their pause -a lie-, she said takeouts were good too he retorted that sick people shouldn't eat greasy and anyway he already had people fetch the ingredients -since some of what she wanted to eat wasn't in the hotel's kitchen-. She could only offer her help as they entered the kitchen. The ML checked with the system if it was ok, -after all, it previously said that exterior help wasn't authorized. But since it was the FL it was fine-. Before he put the oil in the pan, the FL said that he should wear an apron. He glanced at the pink and blue apron she was holding and refused and when she reminded that the oil wouldn't be easily washed away from his shirt, he said that it was fine, he could buy more later and she lamented about those rich people but once more reminded that they were in such an isolated place now and he didn't have that many shirts in his baggage. In the end, he reluctantly wore it, leaving people who saw him speechless. Let alone cooking, he was even wearing such a thing.:ROFLMAO:
    • So, the big boss cooked. He burned the shrimps -that happened while he didn't pay attention, helping the FL who cut herself-, he mixed sugar with salt:LOL:. The directors came with food -I think?- to give them, and they also wanted to talk with the ML. So, they were invited to join. But when they tasted the ML's cooking and were asked how it was, one said that it was delicious, while the other said that Mr Lu's cooking, how could it not be good and they proceed to run away:ROFLMAO:. The ML invited the FL to eat. She put one spoon in her mouth and her face changed, saying that for his first time, it was acceptable. The ML put a mouthful of spoon in his mouth too then spat it.:ROFLMAO: The system reminded him that the FL had to eat all of his food and the ML tried to convince her. She cajoled her way out, calling him husband many times over and when he relented, she hastily dumped it in the bin, saying that for today they would just eat what had been given to them. While the system was taking 20 points of life from his newly acquired 25 points, the ML was still happy:X3:
    • SWW was also part of the cast. While they were filming together with the FL, she had many NG. The protag arrived at the scene too and he asked her if she was once again been bullied by the FL. She said no, but since he knew her expression, he knew that she was actually been bullied -which was false- So, he tried the bully the FL back but was astonished to see his workaholic brother here. When he called the ML brother, SWW asked him didn't he say that he didn't have a family, was he lying? Either way, the protag was rebuked for talking to his sister in law like that
    • The protag introduced his girlfriend to his older brother and when SWW called him brother he said that it was too early to call him that. The protag tried to argue that SWW was pure and gentle he shouldn't misunderstand her. To which the ML asked what does it have to do with her purity, she should wait to marry in before calling him that. The ML also said to SWW that his brother didn't lie all the way for he really had nothing to do with the enterprises and he promised to not help her with the resources so they should live their pure love, he won't interfere. He only asked that the protag go back to see their grandfather.
    • The ML had to go back for work. He said to the FL she had to video call him for 5 hours a day to which she said no, it was excessive and they compromised that she could let her assistant record her when acting and it would count.
    • The Fl was invited to participate in a show for singles about forming couples. Since she was married, she found it inappropriate and was saying to the ML that she would withdraw. He said he didn't mind and wouldn't interfere with her career. -behind the scene, he actually pulled some strings to be in that show without her knowledge-. The FL was thinking you don't mind but just you wait after we're married, the netizens would blacken my name like never before.
    • SWW was also in that show with the second generation -let's call him SG- that was trying to help her by blocking the FL.
    • FL realized that the ML was in the show and they formed a couple. She thought they would pretend gradually but from the first day he was throwing dog food making the netizens wondered if they were a real couple long before.
    • Since there were some nasty comments, and doubts about them, the ML talked to his grandfather about the wedding with the FL. The grandfather said that the FL should choose the date of the wedding. The ML called the FL over and when she tried to remind him that the camera was on, he said he knew, she talked with the grandfather and it was decided that wedding would happen the 20th July. After that, the ML said that the nouveau riche -netizen were saying that a nouveau riche was keeping the FL after it was mediatized that she spent more than 500 000, the one who gave the flowers, everything else was him, they shouldn't slander the FL or they should be prepared for his lawyers.
    • The protag came. he wasn't comfortable knowing that the one SWW was filming with was the SG. Before he appeared, the ones in the room were SWW, SG, FL and ML. It was behind the scenes, I think, it wasn't filmed. But SWW and SG were in an intimate position and seeing the protag, SWW hastily said that it wasn't as it appeared, letting the staff realized that she had a boyfriend. SWW told him that she needed to film this. The protag said he didn't mind but why must it be with SG? She knew that SG liked her and was pursuing her even knowing that she was with the protag, how could she come to film with him then? All the while, ML and FL were observing with FL making comments, asking the ML, you're obviously brothers, why is it that your brains aren't made the same?:coffee: SG said to the protag what can you give her, you can't even give her resources, you better let her go. The protag said that SWW isn't like that. She said that she would fight without others paving her way. SWW retorted that yes I will fight, but you're obviously from the Lu family, if you loved me, wouldn't you help me? She thought about it. Long before going out with the protag, she knew he was from the Lu family. In her mind, even if the first years were bitter, after that it would be a sweet road. But now, he obviously recognized that he was from the Lu family but was still insistent on creating his own enterprise. How long was she going to wait? She couldn't. And then, she affirmed that yes, she was breaking up with him. She hastily went out, followed by SG. The protag wanted to chase but the ML called him. Fl left to leave them some privacy. The ML reminded the protag, hadn't he tell him that this woman wasn't simple? Either way, he wouldn't interfere with his relationship but the protag was still someone from the Lu family. He once more reminded him to visit their grandfather or was it that the one who broke with him was more important? Outside, SG said to SWW that he loved her and wanted to go out with her.
    • The protag had someone investigate. He realized that SWW had long before known he was from the Lu family, and behind the scene, she and her agent used that fact to acquire endorsements and resources.
    • The system tasked the ML to give the FL a romantic proposal which would make her cry. It's actually a funny scene, go check. The Ml would later fall sick because of it.
    • In a club, or maybe a bar, the bastard from the beginning (the one the mother wanted to hook the FL with), was bragging to his friend that the ML's future wife was his ex. He said that she was even the protag's ex and maybe once she stepped into the door old flames would rekindle and she would have one foot in each boat. I don't remember how, but he proceeded to say that she had left the protag for him, for his money. At the time, her father was ill and needed 500 000 for the medical fees. Well, he kept on making dirty jokes and the protag who was near punched him bloody(y). In the end, the protag still had to go to the hospital.
    • At home, the ML saw the protag with bandages and thought it was still about SWW but the other said no, and explained, saying that if the original had come clean to him about her father's illness he would have helped. Why was it that after all this time she never said anything not even when he was blocking her? The ML said that it didn't matter it was in the past. She was going to marry him now and he should know to take his distance.
    • The ML later asked the Fl the reason why she broke up with the protag and she said it was so many years ago that she couldn't remember, either way, she was with him now and was going to marry him, which had the ML smiled and the protag who wasn't far was hurt over this.
    • At one point the protag tried to talk about it with the FL and tried to get back together, but she rejected and when the Ml came she went to him and they went out, but before going, the ML glared at his brother, warning him with his eyes.
    • At night, Fl couldn't sleep, thinking about coming clean with her real identity but don't talk about him even she wouldn't believe, he would say something was wrong with her brain for sure; while at the other side of the bed, the system was asking the ML if he didn't want to talk about it too. The Ml said she wouldn't believe. The system told him that it was supposed to be a task but it now it didn't want to. If the ML came clean, it would add his life points and if he didn't, it wouldn't do anything. It was the ML's choice. Both FL and Ml at the same time talked. And in the end, chose to say it the next day.
    • The ML asked his grandfather a piece of advice, asking if the old man ever deceived his grandmother.
    • After the talk with his grandfather, the ML made up his mind. He told the FL that four months ago as he was between life and death a system sounded in his head, the system was called small a. The Fl said that she too, that actually she wasn't from this world. The Ml then continued saying that small a was giving tasks in exchange for life and health point that was why he did some things. She found it funny in the beginning saying she finally understood why he liked her calling him husband over and over and he should have come clean sooner, she would have gladly cooperated and called as many times as he wanted. Then the smile faded when she asked if the flowers he gave her were a task too, she thought obviously, how could he like her, then she remembered the credit card, no wonder he knew she hadn't used the money, so it was a task. She asked if the proposal was a task too and he said yes but he said that he liked her now and though he wanted to reassure her she was still sad.
    • The Fl went to her apartment and drank until drunk. Her brother asked if she quarreled with ML. She said that he shouldn't call him brother-in-law, they weren't married yet. As they were talking, her phone rang and brother picked up seeing that it was ML. As she heard his voice, the FL ask if it was the system's task to call her and when he no, she/he cut the call? Brother and the other sister talked. He said they would ask the details when ML would come and when sister asked when did he say he was coming brother said that the fiancee was drunk and crying in the middle of the night, if he cared, he would come and of his understanding of ML, he would. And effectively Ml knocked not late after that, asking to see FL. She was sleeping by now. Sister and brother asked what it was about, he said it was their own affair but promised to take care of her. They said he better. Brother/sister said that their sister hadn't always made the right choices but she was always there for them and they would be there for her and should he make her suffer, they wouldn't sit and watch -something like that?
    • He found the FL in the bedroom, sleeping. He said that it was true that the flowers, the clothes bought for 500 000, him traveling to her filming site were due to the system task but he refused to recognize that his proposal was only due to that. He realized she wasn't sleeping and they talked it out. He said that him proposing and marrying her wasn't only for the sake of the task. That he wanted to live and that was why he accomplished tasks and he was sorry that it wasn't love at first sight but he loved her now and was ready to prove it every day from now on. He asked if she would forgive. She said no, unless he bought her flowers on his own, clothes... She said she was afraid he would leave her. He said no way and he said even after death, hadn't he already purchased that cemetery's spot for them? They made up and it was really sweet:love:
    • FL and SWW were auditioning for the same role. FL was chosen. SWW's acting wasn't on par and also it hit home too closely. When she was going out, SWW encountered this fan of hers. In actuality, the man wasn't right in the head. And seeing her crying, he asked her what was the matter, who bullied her and after he repeated it long enough, she said that it was FL. The man thought FL was already going to marry ML, she had so much, must she take things from SWW?
    • On the other side, FL called the ML and was happy to say that she got the part. Ml was in his car, he said that he was going to accomplish another of the system's task and when she asked what, he said she had to wait for the night.
    • Then the fan came threatening the FL. By now the call with the ML had already ended but in the altercation, his number was called again. He had a smile as he thought it was the FL but he heard a voice threatening FL, saying that if she wasn't here then SWW would get the role. The call ended with FL's shout. The ML abandoned the task and turned the car. The system said that he only had an hour after which if the task wasn't accomplished, he would die. He asked it to call the police. Once it did, it once more urged him to accomplish that important task. The police were already called so he should let it to them. It reminded him that this task wasn't something that could be replaced no matter how many husband the FL called. But he asked it to shut up.
    • So, FL was saved but ML's time finished while he was in her arms. His weight had her kneeled. He wasn't breathing anymore and she could feel the heat leaving his body. She remembered that he said he was going to accomplish a task, she called husband over and over, crying. Then she shouted for the system.
    • The system said that his task was to choose a ring. When FL asked if there was no way to bring him back, it said yes and she urged him to do it quickly. It said she would have to share her life and she said to do it quickly, not even leaving it the time to explain the detail. ML woke up and she cried, hugging him.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting, thank for spoiler

11. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers! But why does every original ML and FL has to be total shit when the transmigrated FL came in?

Mikaa and Loni4ever like this.
  12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    So we don't have to feel bad that the original FL was basically killed and an impostor now lives in her body. And the fact that the author broke up a golden couple (aka the original FL and ML) and kind of left poor original ML a widow... This is supposed to be HE, not BE you know.

13. Sharmin

Sharmin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give me the raw link

14. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sharmin

Sharmin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

16. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please.

funismyname likes this.
  17. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the fans in this novel I mean It looks like everyone hates MC except grandpa ML and her brother.
    Why does MC suffer so much hate ?

Cloudland19, Pansy25, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  18. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you see, the net world is driven by mad people who are blindly doing fake fan-don. It is easy to hate people over the internet and also easy to say nasty things about someone over the internet. The original soul did do some pretty nasty things and stirred up some problem before MC took over. MC is basically solving original soul's problem.

19. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you're awesome, I couldn't describe in so much details even If I just read iot now. Thank you I feel like I've read the novel.

20. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Pink-kun-s did something happen to FL after she shared her life..??? What was the detail regarding sharing of life???