Spoiler [BL] People Who Looked Down On Me Are Falling in Love with Me (Fast Wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by maripants, Aug 24, 2019.

1. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 瞧不起我的人都爱上我了[快穿]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3488867

Description:
    In order to save his dying brother, Jiang Yan was bound to the Canon Fodder Counterattack System and forced to become the canon fodder that the protagonist of the various worlds scorned and disliked. And in this situation he was asked to make the son of destiny... see him as a white moonlight.

- The omega who abandoned the empirial hero, the friend-with-benifits who fell on the sword, the gloomy younger brother of the protagonist’s white moonlight, the partner of the Elf King who gave him a cuckold...

Although it was difficult, Jiang Yan had gone out intending to complete the task perfectly, but the arrogant sons of destiny were no longer good.

Jiang Yan, retreating: “Calm, do you remember that I have forsaken our marriage contract?”
    The protagonist sneered: “Since you remember the marriage contract, you should know that you are my omega.”

Jiang Yan made a fist: “Do you remember that I sold you out?”
    The protagonist said: “Then I’ll take you!”

Even if things have become desperate, I can find a way to counterattack!

I’ve been reading fast wear novels to the point of getting sick of them lately, hoping for something to translate, and I found this gem. Unfortunately it’s a bit too short for me, but it was wonderful and I needed to vent my feelings so here I am, I’m definitely looking forward to this author’s books. For now I’ll post the thread and come back with arc spoilers tomorrow morning.

Zayan, Zhen_Qing, Ressianne and 24 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: *waiting for spoilers*

Thanks in advance

PastTimer likes this.
  3. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC becomes an omega that cheated on his fiancee and broke their engagement. This is a mech world and host has been using other people to build his mechs, but it turns out that MLs family has been suppressing the Origanal hosts talent for mech building. This makes ML feels regretful later due to how his family has mistreated MC and wants to pursue MC. This arc has a bad end.

In this xianxia arc MC is a fox spirit who fell in love with a cultivator. Chun Bei. CB has a white moonlight who became a monk and thus is unable to return CBs affections causing him to turn bitter. MC becomes a substitute, but eventually CB falls in love with MC. MC had rescued the villain (ML) by this point and CB slept with moonlight and MC catches them in the act. MC swears revenge and starts helping ML. This arc also has a bad end I think

Sentinel and Guide world. MC is a guide whose mother got together with a rich man and neglected him. He was bullied throughout his entire life but ML would protect him but host liked someone else. Host hurt ML but eventually MC and ML gets together. MC becomes a famous scientist and marries ML. ML goes to war and becomes vegetative. However MC didn't give up and leave the world to systems surprise, he gets close to MLs mom due to this and ML eventually wakes up and they get married.

This is my favorite arc tbh. MC in this world is a light elf and ML is a dark elf. ML is a prince but nobody thinks of him as such due to him being a dark elf and host was called prince by the people. However they somehow got married due to some coincidence involving an elven tradition. Host slapped ML saying how he didn't want to see him again. ML eventually starts a revolution and kills host. In this arc MC acts super spoiled and arrogant towards ML but he starts treating dark elves with kindness after a while. (Basically hes a tsun). ML starts a revolution but this time he treats everyone equally. This arc has a bad end.

Just some basic arc outline. This story was really fun but it was too short. :blobsad: Its just really bare bones since I'm not too good with details so I'll leave the details to @maripants! :blobReach:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Zhen_Qing, Ressianne, Izn and 20 others like this.
  4. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the help! and haha you understand my pain :blobjoy: really good and really original arcs but super short. the author wrote another fast wear novel but it was also just as short. haha got my hopes up.

psychobee and Bears111 like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bears111 what do you mean by bad end? Are the MLs the same person?

6. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By bad end I meant that the MC dies and I'm pretty sure that the ML are all the same part of a soul fragment. But I could be wrong.

kiara8 likes this.
  7. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    ARC 1: The Omega who abadoned who abandoned his fiancé (part 1)
    Alright so the original host in this world was an Omega whose parents placed him in an arranged marriage with ML, the protagonist. ML was cognitavely handicapped (basically he had the mind of a child in an adult body) since he was a child. It was seen as a humiliation for the host to be married to him, though the host himself didn’t mind at first. Anyway host and ML grew up together, and the host went through various abuse that the ML and everyone else was in the dark about. He later fell in love with another Alpha who was the the ML’s family’s rival. Host left ML for that Alpha—which humiliated ML and his family—but it turns out the Alpha was just playing with him and dumped host. In contrast ML’s mind was restored, he became a marshall and a hero of the empire, he married host’s half-brother and defeated the Zerg. Host was just cannon fodder.

MC’s task is to collect his (not biological) brother’s soul shards and complete the wish of the original host. Host’s wish was that he could return to the happy days with ML and have ML fall in love wifh him again.

When MC arrives ML’s mind has already been restored. MC is surrounded by ML’s fanboys who jeer and humiliate him bc wow he must really regret it now, abandoning the most and admired and worshipped hero of the empire. However, MC keeps his cool under the taunts which catches the fanboys off guard.

Head boy keeps pushing it. He’s like — don’t you think ML will retaliated against you? It must really make you regret.

MC replies that ML would never do something like that bc he’s a noble and honest person, and that MC won’t regret. Because once MC makes a decision, then he can never go back.

This takes the fanboys aback. They thought MC was a bad omega, but it seems that they don’t really know anything. Even after the engagement was broken, MC/Host never spoke badly about the ML. And even now, he’s willing to defend the ML’s character. Then could it be that they misunderstood..? Feelings are between two people, and they as bystanders actually have no place to judge. ML also has never said a bad thing about MC/Host, anyway.

MC leaves and his reputation points rise up +5 for a total of -70.

MC’s system, 1314, tries to urge MC to find ML. I love the relationship between them. It becomes a running joke where 1314 tries to get MC to do something and MC replies with, ‘I have my own sense of proportion.’

System:...:sweating_profusely:

Anyway, MC isn’t that interested in finding ML. He’s more interested in finding soul shards (which are in ML but he doesn’t know), so he makes the system draw up a list of potential candidates. Besides ML, there’s a Mecha designer at O!h’s old school. In his original timeline, host was forced to drop out of school because it was revealed that he cheated. Right now, this still hasn’t happened so MC can go back to the academy and take at exam.

Jiang Yan goes back and of course all the students are up in arms with how dare he come back and he’s so shameful etc etc. Honestly, the entire academy might as well be empty bc that’s how little MC cares about their opinions.

Potential soul shard carrier Lu Hao also looks down on MC. He still thinks MC pretty though, such a shame his face is “wasted” by his personality :blobexpressionless: MC tries to play nice with him bc he might have a soul shard

MC and Lu Hao have to compete as a part of their entrance exam. Everyone thinks MC will lose bc Lu Hao is a designing genius, but MC’s design is so impecable that even the main computer can’t find a flaw. Even the Master thinks MC’s design is better. Omegas fangirl over it because it’s actually an Omega Mecha! Most designers are Alphas so Omega-specific Mecha rarely get designed.

Anyway, Lu Hao is now impressed but MC doesn’t care about him anymore bc he’s not the soul shard lmao.

Everyone thinks that even though MC abadoned the Marshal, he’s actually quite talented. MC’s reputation points rise up to -40.

MC goes to the courtyard/mess hall area. Students are talking about the latest accomplishment of ML and MC’s half-brother. They see MC and of course there’s barrage of criticism and comparisons to his brother again. MC doesn’t care but then suddenly someone mentions host’s mother, saying that it was no wonder he turned out like that she was a shameless mistress who stepped into a marriage in order to social climb—and MC blows up.

He walks over and punches the person. At this point, the truth is revealed (at least partially).

Actually host’s mother was the only good thing in his life. She cared for him and raised him on her own for nine years. She and host’s dad were sweethearts in college but host’s dad got married to someone else. She didn’t want to intercede or cause damage so she took the burden of raising him all by herself until she died and was taken back.

MC says you can insult him, but not his mother.

Guy-who-got-punched doesn’t know when to be quiet and says that even if his mother wasn’t bad, she’s losing face having a son like him. He abandons his fiancé even after the Lady Jiang was willing to take him in.

MC jeers. He’s like so what if I broke my engagement. I did it, so what? What’s it to you?

When host and ML were betrothed, host was only nine. Mrs. Jiang would never have been willing to take an illigetimate child like him if she hadn’t wanted to create a bethrothal between the Jiangs and the ML’s family. They sold him off and depended financially on the host, but they were never thankfully and even said MC had a bad character who bullied his brother.

Now everyone laughs at him, but they never thought that when MC left the marriage, ML was still a “fool”. He would have been stuck in a marriage with a child his whole life. Of course Mrs Jiang would never be willing for her biological child to suffer like that.

He says that he feels sorry for ML, but he doesn’t regret it. He’ll never regret getting rid of something he didn’t want.

Everyone’s one like:.... O__O WoAH

MC has a point actually. MC is not only beautiful but smart and talented and an Omega. Even without noble blood in his veins, he would be wanted by the most elite Alphas in the galaxy. If it were them, they wouldn’t settle for a fool either. Even his half-brother who’s admired for being virtuos wasn’t willing to do it.

MC’s reputation points rise up to -10.

Haha and then of course ML conveniently appears looking like his radiant regal handsome self.

ML doesn’t actually hate MC. In fact, ever since he regained his mind, he’s felt a little bit like a robot. No love no hate no feelings. He doesn’t fully remember the past but he knows that his past self, which he calls “the fool” truly loved MC, his heart broke for MC.

Now, ML doesn’t really know how to feel about him. Although he still finds MC beautiful, he thinks it’s all psysiological pherenome-based attraction. He does think MC took advantage of “the fool” so he thinks MC is a bit schemming.

(Let’s be real, he’s still in love with him)

Meanwhile MC kind of hopes ML won’t make him kneel down and call him father.

And of course, since no one can read minds, everyone else sees this:

MC: I haven’t seen you for a long time
    ML: It is true, long time no see
    MC: I heard that you have recently been awarded the honor of being the youngest marshal in the empire. I have not said congratulations to you.
    ML: It’s not a happy event. I had not thought that I would meet you here, how about you? How are you here?
    MC: I came over for the exam...
    *conversation continues*
    Everyone else: *surprised pikachu face*

MC doesn’t know what to feel about this. Does ML like him? Does he not like him? Does this mean that they can start again?

ML finally invites to take MC home. MC accepts, which further boggles everyone’s minds. Could they have misunderstood? The two proganists of the “drama” spoke civilly and even pleasantly to each other instead into ripping into each other. Then possibly the rumors aren’t true and it was an immicable break-up?

As MC and ML drive in the car, and ML studies MC... it seems that MC is still the most breath-taking person ML has ever seen, as if his faced was kissed by God as ita proudest creation, incomparibly more beautiful than his brother. It seems that even though he know’s MCs true nature and disdains him... he still wants to go to him.

MC wants to ask why ML didn’t call him out in front of everyone.

ML seems to know what MC wants to ask and says... what so as a reward will MC sleep with him?

MC of course gets angry. Does ML want to humiliate him?

He replies, will isn’t that his nature? ML only sees things from his perspective. Based on his memories, MC lied because his supposed bethrothed was actually MC’s brother. He’s the one ML met first. However, MC came in and “the fool” liked him, so MC was given the title of marriage partner instead. MC has always been willing to use his attractiveness as advantage. He always wanted to climb higher. And when he saw someone more powerful, he left ML. How can he say that the Jiang family sold him for property?

MC slowly realizes that ML is stuck in this way of thinking. Angry, he mocks ML. So if he knows he’s that type of person, then how come he didn’t expose him?

ML of course won’t admit that he still wants him, so he says, “what’s so necessary to expose?”

MC finally says that although it was his innitiative to approach him, it’s not like ML remembers.

ML’s like, ha not like he remembers, how can he believe it? Do you still want to lie to him?

MC’s like think about it. When MC met ML, he was only nine years old. How does a nine-year-old know how to social climb, much less seduce someone? How can he think of replacing his brother and stealing his fiancé? He can’t. It can only be because he was instructed that way.

Actually, a month before MC returned to his father’s family, the Jiangs contacted ML’s family to honor the betrothal. MC’s dad came to their house and he and MC’s mom had a huge argument. Half-a-month later, MC’s mom died in an accident and MC had to go to the Jiangs.

Later MC learned—his father had known about him all along, but had never come to him.

ML takes a while to settle his thoughts. He says, even so... the Karl [ML’s] family has never done anything to be sorry for you...

Even if MC was a victim, he never had any reason to humiliate the Karls. If MC was actually a victim, then how could he be so malicious... can it be MC is still deceiving him?

MC looks at him sadly... He says that he does feel sorry towards ML, but he doesn’t owe the Karl family anything. There’s was only one person like ML in the Karl family. But because ML never knew anything his family had done to him... he remained innocent... and...

ML: What does that mean?
    MC: Nothing. It doesn’t mean anything. If you want to retaliate against me, then I am waiting.

Thus ML begins to question his memories. In the mind of “the fool” the Jiang and Karl family always treated MC well.

What ML doesn’t know is that the Karls always bullied MC. They completely disdained him. They said that he would have to give birth to the son of a fool. And his son would also be a fool.

Furthermore, ML’s grandfather who doted on ML didn’t like host/MC He planned to take away host/MC’s child as soon as he gave birth and raise the child himself. He would beat MC.

When host had his first cycle at 12, instead of giving him medicine, he locked host and ML together. ML didnt have the mental capacity to understand what was happening ao he could only comfort MC as he cried through the pain.

When host wanted to go to Mecha school, even though the grandfather outwardly agreed, he refused to give host money to pay for his studies. In his mind, host’s only possible future was to be married to ML. He couldn’t allow him ways to escape.

He was the one who made the original cheat. He hired a designer so that MC could be ruined if anyone found out.

As a result, host grew to be resent and arrogant, taking out his anger on bullying his brother. He wanted to get rid of the marriage contract at all cost.

These are all things ML never knew.
    I’ll have to split this arc into two posts because it got too long.

Oh and Chun Bei isn’t the ML in arc 2?

Tbh I skimmed through the arc because it was a cultivator arc and also because I thought Chun Bei was ML and Chun Bei is low-key trash. Now I’ll have to read it seriously.

8. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    AimieNam1003 and Zhen_Qing like this.
  9. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 1: The Omega who abandoned his fiance (part 2)
    ML and MC spend a long time looking into each other's eyes. ML wants to reach out but stops himself from doing so. He can't really understand what he wants to do. MC decisively rejects him, saying that they will likely not meet again.

ML frowns, but he doesn't stop MC from leaving. 1314 notifies that ML's feelings went up to 10 from 0.

Afterwards, 1314 asks MC if why he didn't tell ML the truth. That would have gained him more points. MC replies that if ML is curious then he will naturally look into it himself, and it will be more trustworthy than coming from MC's mouth.

At the academy, people are still talking about MC. Some are praising his designs while others say they're just rumours. However, Lu Hao the design genius speaks up for MC and everyone goes quiet bc Lu Hao is seen as a reserved genius type who never speaks for anyone.

In front of everyone, the Master who had previously admired MC's designs offers him an internship which MC naturally accepts. It's unprecedented for a first year to be selected to study under a Master, so it's basically a face-slap for everyone who didn't believe.

A month passes by with MC studying at the academy and working under the Master. System 1314 is sweating over here. He's like Host! Please remember that you have a target who has good feelings towards you! Pftt. It turns out that every day ML's good feeling have been fluctuating between 60 and -60. 1314 is starting to wonder whether his censor is broken or not.

Finally, a week later ML finally comes to MC's house in the middle of the night. Since MC got kicked out by the Jiangs, he has to live in government assisted housing for Omegas. It's pouring outside and MC opens the door to find ML soaking wet. Immediately MC recognizes that this isn't the regular ML but ML's "the fool" persona. The fool starts to cry and hugs MC when he sees him.

Due to the host's previous feelings (essentially MC integrates the host into himself when he receives their memories so he becomes a lot like the host) MC can't bear to cruely reject the fool. Host actually loved the fool and was willing to spend the rest of his life with him, but he wasn't willing to stay with the Karls so he abandoned the fool.

MC tries to get the fool to leave because he doesn't want to get entangled, but the fool gets angry and grabs MC so tightly to the point of hurting him. This happens because the fool has the mind of a child, so he doesn't understand that with the body of an Alpha, he can really hurt an Omega. The host suffered many of these unintentional injuries while growing up. Since the Karls had a healing chamber, the fool never really realized how much he hurt the host.

Once he realizes MC is hurt, the fool lets go.

MC tries to get the fool to leave, but the fool starts crying. In the end, MC lets him sleep in bed with him like they used to do when they were growing up.

As they go to bed, the fool has a nightmare that triggers him to be violent to the MC, almost asphyxiating him. MC manages to get him to calm down, but man I gotta say I really pity the original host.

According to the original plot, this event was supposed to happen. Basically due to the ML trying to break into a higher level > something to due with the brain < basically going from 3s power to 3s+, he would temporarily regress and look for the person he trusted the most. In the original's memory, this was supposed to be MC's half brother (I keep saying half brother bc MTL translates their names to the same thing). And yet, it seems that MC is ML's most trusted person this time around.
    ML wakes up in the morning disoriented and with MC is his arms. MC is still unaware that he is back to normal, and thinking he's the fool, he's very gentle with him. ML thinks he's almost like a kitten. However, as soon as MC realizes that ML's abilities have returned, he immediately becomes cold and an alienating. ML compares the treatment between him and the fool and his heart grows sour.

MC explains how he got here, and ML's feelings become complicated. He's been thinking about MC for the past month, unable to get him out of his head. Although his doctor had warned him that he might regress and search out for a person he trusted, he never thought that person would be MC.

They have an awkward moment as they're getting out of bed because ML got a hard-on (cough, am I allowed to say that?) for MC. They're both embarrassed and MC tells ML to go solve it in the bathroom while he makes breakfast. As MC gets up, ML finally gets a good view of the bruised on both his neck and shoulders, and the memories of what he did the night before come back.

ML feels terrible, and MC doesn't seem to care at all. ML tries to apologize, but MC smiles and says, "No big deal. It's not like it's the first time anyway." Oof, that's vicious:blobfearful:

ML suddenly thinks back to his memories as the fool. He used to think the fool was really good to MC. He only remember Jiang's badness, his abandonment and sense of anger and dissatisfaction. But looking back at it the fool had no sense of his strength and was often rough with MC. There were doubtlessly time when he hurt him and yet never seemed to notice... Back when he was like that, MC had been very good to him. He was the only one willing to approach him when he got upset.

Someone like the fool and his family, one who can't even control himself and the other who's gives him one anyway... did they even deserve an omega?

ML notices the conditions that MC is living in. He becomes dissatisfied. How can MC the noble son MC live in such a destitute place. Isn't his lover Qian Yuan taking care of him?

Before, ML didn't want to admit it, he pretended he didn't care about Qian Yuan, but now he acknowledges it. That person, Qian Yuan, the one MC loved so much humiliated him for, is a thorn in his heart. He wants to ask if MC regrets leaving him for that Alpha.

MC replies that he grew up in the slums of the outer world. He's not unaccustomed to these types of places, and he's perfectly fine. As for Qian Yuan-- they broke up. QY had only been playing with him.

ML becomes angry on MC's behalf. He says how can MC be so calm? Doesn't he hate him? Isn't he angry? Does he really love Qian Yuan that much that he won't resent him...

MC replies that no. In the end, his purpose was to break the marriage contract. QY used him, and MC used him back. (Oof. MC is on fire)

ML leaves after breakfast and asks his subordinates to due a background check on MC after leaving. Meanwhile 1314 says his good feelings finally stabilized at +30.

A day later, ML comes back to see MC, bringing food and other things to help with his injurious. He sees MC being walked home by Lu Hao and asks MC is he's MC's new boyfriend. MC denies it, which makes ML feel relieved.

ML offers to give MC a new house to live in, but MC rejects him, he believes in being self sufficient. The two of them reach a truce.

Every few days ML will seek out MC to talk with him or walk with him or just be with him. He been very happy until the background check comes back and ML sees everything that his family has done to host/MC. He feels like he doesn't have the face to even look at MC.

ML's parents died in the accident that left him disabled. He's been raised by his grandfather and his uncle as a son. After the background check came to him, he had to go to a dinner his aunt was hosting. The Jiangs are also there. He used to think everyone was quite good, but now he knows that all of them have done something to MC and it makes him feel sick.

There's a hidden purpose to the dinner that ML wasn't aware of. The Karls have a good relationship with the Jiangs. They want ML to marry MC's brother. They've seen that ML treats Jiang (I'lll just settle on this as his name) differently from other omegas. Even Jiang thinks so. However, to ML that was because he treated Jiang as a brother not because he was romantically attracted to him.

The family tries to tout how gentle and virtuous Jiang is. Jiang himself supports the marriage. He's been brainwashed by people telling him the match should have been his in the first place and it was MC who stole it from him. He fully expects for ML to accept the proposal.

ML says that Jiang is only his little brother. Oof. When the aunts says that feeling can be cultivated, he replies that he has already been engaged to MC. The brother and his brother's former fiance getting married? Isn't that too strange.

This leads to everyone disparaging MC to ML, which only makes ML more distressed. In the entire family no one was good to MC, no one cared for MC's sadness and pain. Even the fool who was so obsessed with him was useless to the point where he didn't even noticed MC had been harmed. If he had been MC, he would have left to. The fool - no, he - didn't ever deserve MC.

He tells them that he's only ever like MC, the only person he'll ever like is MC.

And then he leaves.

The system dings that ML's good feelings are up to +70. MC's surprised bc he hasn't done anything.

Later that night, ML comes knocking on his door and catches MC in his embrace, crying and saying that he's sorry. MC thinks he might have regressed again, but he realises even though ML is holding him tightly he's actually being quite gentle and controlling his strength.

He can't get ML to calm down so the two just fall asleep in bed together again.

The next day, MC's estrust almost hits, but he takes the inhibitors on time and nothing happens. System praises him for having so much self control. MC says that he just hates being controlled by instinct.

ML finally tells MC that he wants to pursue him again. He wants to start over. MC naturally rejects him, but ML says he won't give up.

MC has been working hard on Mecha designs for a prestigious competition. Jiang, MC's brother is there. He has to hear people praising MC and comparing the two together. He's been feeling a certain sense of disatisfaction ever since ML rejected him. He can't help but feel inadequate compared to MC.

Lu Hao wins second place, and MC is about to be announced the overall winner when someone in the crowd yells that MC is not worthy.

This person is, of course, someone who found out that ML's grandfather hired someone to make designs for MC. They were jealous of MC because MC took their place in the competition.

The truth comes out about the cheating and MC tries to explain himself. Everyone in the crowd automatically assumes MC is guilty except for Lu Hao and the judges.

Knowing he can't lie, he admits that he did cheat before, but the designs in the competition is his own. Most people of course start talking about him again.

Looking for someone who can vouch for his character, MC turns to his brother Jiang and says, "do you believe me?"

Jiang's reply: Enough brother, you always look for someone to save you when you get caught. I hope that someone else will come to collect the others. Time and time again you do this. There are few drafts that are actually your own. Isn't it clear? Or have you told so many lies that even you have begun to believe them?

Hearing the testimony of MC's own brother, they can't go any further. MC's about to be disqualified, when there he comes--

ML.

He looks at MC and says, "sorry I'm late."

The event is being broadcasted live to the empire. Previously everyone shipped Jiang and ML because they thought ML had special feelings for him. Looking at his gaze now, ML didn't have feelings for Jiang, he still had feelings for the fiance who had left him.

MC tells ML that he didn't need him. He can protect himself. ML says that he knows, but he was never able to protect MC before, he wants to be the one protecting MC from now on.

In the face of the galaxy, ML reveals everything his family had done to MC. His grandfather would beat him if he touched a Mecha at home. He wouldn't allow MC to study. He hired someone else to draw designs for MC so that MC would never be able to learn...

All so that MC would stay with his fool grandson.

ML would never understand how his grandfather would be able to hurt a child much younger than him. According to the Omega protection laws, he would have been treated better in an orphanage that in the Karl home.

Of course, since this is a live broadcast, the whole world knows what the Karls have done.

Oof I'm getting really tired. I've been at this about 4 hours so I'll just do a quick run of it.

- Jiang's reputation was ruined because everyone thought he was a vicious white lotus who pushed his brother into the mud
    - Karl's reputation is also terrible, and they cut off relationships with the Jiangs
    - The Jiangs get thrown in jail because MC takes them through trial for murdering host's mother
    - MC's brother is forced to drop out of the military due to public protest
    - Qian Yuan gets his big head deflated (and let's be real ML is probably eyeing him)

MC's relationship with ML got closer. Everyone in the galaxy saw him as ML's wife. In the end, although MC was very touched by ML, especially after finding out that ML had the soul shard. However, he didn't intend to stay in the world long and didn't want to lead ML on by accepting him. Because the brother was forced to drop out, there was no one to save ML's life at a crucial moment of battling the Zerg. MC went and sacrificed himself to save ML.

After MC died, they used his designs to eradicate the Zerg. ML went on to be well respected, he adopted a little girl and never married or fell in love. There was a really touching scene when ML finally reached old age and MC came to retrieve his soul shard. and ML says. "Is it you? Are you here? Jiang Yan [MC name]... I know it must be you. I know you want me to be good, so I have been good these years, very happy, I didn't let you worry..."

"I have been waiting for you, waiting for you to see me again..."

Me: :blobsob::blobsneeze:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. It seems mc is traveling to look for soul fragments
    Lol the one thing i thought was so cute and really seperated this from other transmigration stories is... When the original host said he wantes ml to love him again. Normally the mc will say ok, i can do that, but this mc was like... "You crazy... You think after all that ml is gonna love you again?"

Lol i died!!!!! That was soooo funny!!!!!

Zhen_Qing, AimieNam1003, Izn and 7 others like this.
  11. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! i loved the part where even the system was basically like, yeah yeah I know, it’s an unrealistic wish, but he sold his soul for it so...

The reaction to the 4th arcs host was even funnier. When they found out he wanted to be Queen even MC was like :sweating_profusely: pfft

12. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn this actually sounds more interesting then the summary sounded. There are too many novels to read QAQ I CANT KEEP UPPPP

maripants likes this.
  13. soup-chan

soup-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked this one!

14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

scriptor, Queue, Selax and 7 others like this.
  15. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
  16. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough, so writing the first arc spoiler last time took me 6 hours so I’ll try to be shorter with the next arcs

I take it back about Chu Bei being trash. He’s alright. Original/past Chu Bei is still trash though.

Arc 2: Xia Xian arc/fox demon cultivator
    So in this world there are two soul shards—both Chu Beiyu and Duan Yian. That means two MLs in this arc.

So the original host was the friends-with-benefits of the protag, Chun Beiyu but he was also secretly in love with him bc CB had saved his life. Chun Beiyu rejected all love bc previously he had fallen in love with a cultivator who had become Taoist partners with someone else when CB became a waste. Once, CB regained his powers he returned to find out about Jiahe and was heartbroken. Since then he’s been sleeping with anyone who reminds him of Jiahe.

When Jiahe came back, original host became a vicious cannon fodder and betrayed CB. in the end he died bc of CB. His brother (half brother?), Duan Yian, was the villain and once he found out about O!h death he tried to avenge him only to perish as well

MC thinks that the host’s wish will be to get CB to love him, but nah. Host wants CB to suffer the same heartache as him, to love someone so much and yet never be loved in return. Furthermore, he wants the trajectory to be the same and betray CB. Host’s second wish is to repay Duan Yian for taking revenge for him.

MC proceeds to fulfill the host’s wish to confess ro him at first. This causes CB good feelings for MC to plummet, but MC assures system that this is the only way he can get CB to see him outside of a sexual light. He has to recatagorize himself as a “romantic interest”.

MC brushes his presence with CB and in the meantime also rescues Duan Yian, who is the villain but very young at the time. He’s pretty naive and falls for MC almost immediately.

CB falls in love with MC. He plans to become partners with MC, but postpones it bc he wants to throw MC a wedding.

In the meantime, MC finds out the CB killed the original host’s father which essentially wipes out his life saving grace. Jianhe also comes back.

As far as I can tell, CB doesn’t sleep with Jianhe (?) I may have missed it but Jianhe clings to CB while CB does not reciprocate at all even when all the elders tell him Jianhe is his soulmate. MC is looking for an excuse to dump CB to complete the wish, so the perfect opportunity shows up once he finds out the CB killed his father.

He confronts CB in front of everyone. He swears vengance on the sect and leaves. CB is heartbroken.

Duan Yi and MC are no fugitives. They run into some trouble which causes DY to lose his mind somehow. Idk why exactly but to settle him, MC becomes his Taoist partner. (MC doesn’t sleep with anyone. He uses a ‘spring medicine’ cheat the system gives him.)

Apparently becoming Taoist partners makes thurnderstorms if you’re a demon cultivator, which wow that’s both kinky and embarassing. Anyway everyone knows now. CB has been wandering by MC’s old home since he left. When he sees the storm clouds, he rushes over to MC but he’s too late.

He sees the hickey’s on MC’s neck (MC was just pondering that the spring medicine was too realistic:blobrofl:) and also goes beserk.

He loses his cultivation/becomes bent on killing Jianhe and the elders who drove MC away from him. He also wants to kill DY but MC would die since they’re cultivating partners now, and CB can’t bring himself to do it.

DY steps in and he and CB get ready to have a confrontation. MC tries to stop it by extracting the soul shards early. However, since his tasks are not complete, MC ends up failing them and the world collapses.

As a punishment, in the next world MC will have his memories wiped out.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  17. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for poking :cookie:

18. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished mtling this one and its amazing.kinda short but amazing!

maripants likes this.
  19. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    *camp

a bit afraid of the BE...but look forward for multiple universe thing!!! >.<

20. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting it's one of those multiverse novels where MC dies leaving ML with regrets i guess.