LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Song Shuhang already ascended from 3 to 4 heavenly tribulation? the 5+1 tribulation(in which 1 dead, 1 scrapped, 1 succeded but used that chance to confess his love to that famous chef fairy, 2 succeded, and Shuhang triumphed all)? if yes which chapter? I kinda forgot about it.
    The one with nuclear warhead-like tribulation at the end.

2. Chyort

Chyort Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    right now he is at late 3rd stage from what i recall... his body has been enhanced to 4th level but he hasn't had the tribulation yet.

Last tribulation he had was like 11 waves, a 1 in 100 trillion Heavenly Tribulation. Chapter 624 according to a wiki page.

according to the same page his next will be in around 50 chapters.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2019
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really thought it'd be his insect that was stealing them ;)

I wonder how this will impact his Three Heads, Six Arms technique ;)

"was it just her misconception? Because she felt as though @#%× was practicing a cultivation technique while continuously changing her posture..." lol. I guarantee you its not a misconception :LOL:

mrttao likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. This is basically exactly the kind of saber intent I expected him to develop ;)

Still, he should look on the bright side. Now he'll have an extra layer of protection when bad things, well above his level happen to him.

That aside, he should consider this downside when selling the seeds. Since the intent formed is based on the cultivator's experiences, personality and state of mind at the time of condensing, then its probably best to optimize those things before taking the seeds rather than just popping them like candies and forcefully learning whatever saber intent they can manage. I expect its quite difficult, if not impossible, to change the nature of your saber intent after all.

mrttao likes this.
  5. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    His saber intent is actually suitable with one of his saber technique the reverse scale.
    That techniques might be the cause of this weird saber intent. .
    Not everyone is like shuhang with 200% saber talent that let him master multiple different saber techniques from different saber art. Regular cultivator learn 1 or 2 techniques that relates to each other and focus on mastering it. So they wont developed weird saber intent.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  6. slayer6950

slayer6950 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is no one else curious if he can grow the seeds to have Saber Intent Condensing Lotus? He has that lake within his Inner World that was mentioned could be used to grow spiritual plants or something.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming that it has more to do with the cultivator's personality and life experiences than their techniques, but I can't remember if it was stated at some point. After all, if the techniques were the deciding factor, then people from the same sect would mostly have the same saber/sword intent as others that chose the same techniques as them. As I recall, that was specifically stated to not happen by his ghost girlfriend in this or the last chapter.

I'm not sure if they're real seeds, or just shaped like seeds. Though, given what they are and how they're made, I'd expect the latter to be more likely.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. Venerable White doesn't believe in sugar coating things ;)

justmehere and slayer6950 like this.
  9. slayer6950

slayer6950 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That chapter made using the F5 technique worth it!

justmehere likes this.
  10. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the techniques you practice though are part of your life experience.
    Don't forget borrowing young master phoenix slayer's CPU

justmehere likes this.
  11. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I wouldn't be surprised if Shuhang eventually has to ram his head against his opponents to use his Saber intent.

Given white fondness to make things as fast as he can, shuhang Saber intent can be deadly.... To others and himself alike..

mrttao likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that he sold those eggs too cheaply. Those systems don't really feel like they're worth as much as a thousand spirit beasts of at least the fourth rank that have so many good characteristics.

mrttao likes this.
  13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has trouble coming up with things he can ask for. And white's favor is more important as white constantly helps him get treasures

14. Imagine_Dreams

Imagine_Dreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have questions about the Series and its characters and story or stuff from MTL? Just ask away and id be happy to reply as soon as possible(on this thread with spoiler tags ofc). Im just happy to have found a place that is active and reads CCG so id love to answer some questions for people who cant stand MTL but want to know about whats gone on later in the story or just want to talk about stuff CCG.

Also please tell me if im breaking any rules as im new here and i did skim through the rules but i may have missed one so if so just tell me and id be happy to edit or delete my post if need be.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has White's favor, and there's nothing Senior White values less than spirit stones. He could have simply sold them to him for spirit stones and then given those stones back to pay down his debt. If he still wanted the systems, then he could have negotiated a deal that involved both. After all, the systems weren't worth that many eggs and Senior White would surely know that.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  16. Gvarph

Gvarph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where the Manhwa ends light novel?

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he's that close to breaking through, then how is he going to finish creating the psuedo-innate qi? He's still not absorbed quite a lot of those stones, right?

"she felt that gathering information on the heavenly tribulation for Song Shuhang was more important." Why? She already went through the tribulation herself. Combine that with the document from the chat group and there shouldn't really be anything to learn from watching Sixteen.

Wasn't he studying formations and whatnot in preparation for his tribulation? Couldn't he ask in the chat group for a simple one for getting mortals to not notice things? It wouldn't even need to last for long.

"When he got wind of it, Mister Wu flew into a rage and smashed his beloved cruise ship." lol. I hope for his own sake that he's not about to do something to the MC. I very much doubt it will go well for him ;)

I didn't even know there was a manwha, but if you go to the I'm Looking For... forum and post a Which Chapter post describing the last chapter of the manwha, someone will probably help you.

18. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    favor needs to be maintained. showing to white how MC is greedy and selfish and won't share with him is a good way to lose favor.

recall that white believes that anyone can make lots of money by just taking a walk outside. and he is very generous in handing out stuff to other people because of this.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Negotiating a fair deal isn't being greedy. Not doing so is just being stupid and easily taken advantage of. Favor born out of disrespect isn't a good thing, and White (like all the seniors) firmly believes in fair exchanges.

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With random strangers, sure. But the situation needs to be accounted for.
    He is specifically dealing with his benefactor who has showered him with fortunes.