Japanese Reincarnation into the Barrier Master

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by EienMugetsuTensho, Aug 25, 2019.

1. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Reincarnation into the Barrier Master (結界師への転生)

Raw Link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3631do/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnation-into-the-barrier-master/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    It is an interesting novel and the manga was just released which may increase interest in the novel.
    Manga Link: https://mangadex.org/manga/38377

NU Description:
    When he opened his eyes, Kubo Tamotsu (34 years old) was reincarnated into the different world. He was reincarnated as a 6 years old boy with a「Barrier Lv1」skill. But his status was a 「Slave」. In order to escape from his harsh circumstances, achieve「Peaceful life」, and be「Surrounded by beauties」, those were his dreams from the previous life, he decided to struggle with all his strength.

Manga Dex Description:
    By the time he opened his eyes, Kubota Tamotsu (34 years old) has been reincarnated into another world. Moreover, as a 6 years old slave with “Level 1 Barrier” skill. To surpass his limitations and become a powerful Barrier master Kubota begins a hellish training, full of obstacles and struggles. — From “Let’s Become a Novelist”, a new otherworld fantasy starts!

Kingloli229 likes this.
  2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this novel, Was going to read it but after reading the reviews I figured I wouldn't like it. Surprised to see a pickup request.

3. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, most of the reviews were before chapter 50 (at least 3 were before chapter 10) and the novel has 455 chapters in Japan. So I consider that early enough for the story to get better. Chapters are pretty short anyway.

I also don't mind novels where you can just turn off your brain and read.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  4. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't turn off my brain and read sadly since I tend to over think way too much when reading that allows me to point out a lot of flaws.
    Maybe someone will pickup the novel again.

5. gakurei12

gakurei12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for this!

EienMugetsuTensho likes this.
  6. SFcipher

SFcipher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just FYI. The original translator, Ankydon, just release two chapters early this month.