Spoiler [BL] People Who Looked Down On Me Are Falling in Love with Me (Fast Wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by maripants, Aug 24, 2019.

1. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A quick guide to Sentinel/Guide dynamics for the third arc. Basically they’re similar to Alpha and Omega worlds except for a couple things.
    - Sentinels and Guides have spirit guides that only other Sentinels and Guides can see
    - Sentinels and Guides can create a soul bond with each other
    - Depending on the author, they can explore each other’s mental/spiritual realms
    - Also depending on the author, they don’t have estrus/heat cycles like alphas and omegas

Uhh this arc doesn’t mentions any of this as much but there you go

Arc 3: the stepbrother of protagonist’s white moonlight
    So I made a mistake last time, MC completed the task but extracting the soul shards was essentially killing Chu Bei who was a pillar of the world and that’s why it collapsed.

In this world the host was a step-son of the Xie family. His mother and Xie father had previously fallen in love, but they separated so that Xie father could inherit his family’s money. Years later, they met again and Mr. Xie divorced his wife so he could get with host’s mom. The host gained two stepbrother. The oldest was protag, XZ, an adopted son of a friend. The other was ML, Xie Xuyang.

Growing up was hard on host. MC’s mom was contientious of her image, and worked hard to be seen as a loving stepmother, so she poured all her love into ML and neglected the original host. She didn’t allow original host to outshine ML or protag and would beat him if he got better grades. She would only care for ML when he was sick, and she never made host start working for his tuition at age 13 bc she didn’t want the Xie family paying for anything (even though she herself used their money).

The host grew up gloomy and twisted. He fell in love with protag, XZ, who loved ML but never confessed to ML since they were both Sentinels. XZ knew host liked him, and when host and ML had a disgreement he took revenge for ML and broke host’s heart.

Through a series of events, host died and ML was the only one who buried him.

The host’s wish is to make his entire family regretful and humiliated. All except ML, who was good to him.

The system thinks that since MC has no memory of the past life, he’ll be more obedient. Pfft, sorry 1314.

1314: Shouldn’t you make the protagonist like you so he can regret it?
    MC: Why should I make him like me? A slag is a slag. Why should I need to pamper him? Just let him be a slag. It’s good to abuse him, no need to be liked.
    1314: ....

When MC decides to move out:

1314: Shouldn’t you stay at home to make them remorseful??
    MC: I have my own sense of proportion
    1314: ....:sweating_profusely:

MC’s reasoning is that since the family doesn’t care about the host, then he will only be the one sufferring unnecessarily. Since he inherited the memories of the host, he subconciously feels what the host felt, so he gets hurt by other ppl’s attitude toward him.

MC has trouble leaving at first, bc the host mom is too worried that other people think she drove him out of the house. Plus in old age she plans to depend on MC since he’s her only son. She pulls a white lotus trick and cries to Mc for forgiveness. MC hardens his heart and leaves.

Protag XZ knows what’s been going on with host but still scorns him. MC also sees ML before he leaves. ML doesn’t know about MC’s family situation, but MC missed his birthday party so he brings him cake. MC tries to be nice to him, but he feels so residual resentment so the conversation is short.

On that note, ML is this world is a sweet cinammon roll. He’s nice and cheerful which is why everyone likes him. I guess you could say that if MC is the grumpy cat, ML is the puppy chasing his tail. He also had some struggles with his parents since they ignored him to have affairs while growing up.

A couple months go by, and ML runs into MC again while out with friends. MC is working at a cafe over the summer so he can pay for classes. He actually got into a really prestigious college, but the mother wouldn’t let him tell anyone bc she didnt want him outshinning ML.

ML knows that MC moved out, but he never imagined MC would be working at a cafe.

ML’s friends tease him about liking a beautiful guide. They don’t believe when he claims MC is his brother bc in their mind he only has one older brother. In the end ML leaves and comes back later.

MC and ML have a confrontation. MC reveals that he’s never been given anything by the Xie family and worked for tuition. ML is confused bc he thought his father took care of it all. He also finds out MC had good grades and even made it into a prestigious school, Z Academy.

Eventually ML leaves to digest everything, and MC thinks that’s the end of it.

Lmao you thought.

Eventually, ML starts coming to the shop every day three times a day. He always makes MC take his order and chats with him. Everyone in the reatuarant thinks ML is MC’s boyfriend. When he denies it, they think he’s chasing him and fell in love at first sight. MC’s like no no non, I don’t know him.

MC goes to ML and says, stop coming to see me everyday to eat, you’re being very troublesome.

ML’s like, okay I was wrong, I won’t be like this next time.

So, ML applies for a job at the cafe :blobjoy: The boss ships it, so he puts MC in charge of training ML even though MC is the youngest one there.

MC: ...
    ML: ...I decided I needed work experience...

ML doesn’t really realize he’s in love with MC yet. He just finds that he’s really interested in MC and he can’t help but visit MC and want to see him. Unconciously, he found himself coming to MC’s cafe for weeks in a row. It’s really cute, especially since the bosses keep cheering him on. MC can’t even say anything too harsh to him bc ML is like a puppy and he’s very apologetic about the fact that he can’t seem to leave MC alone.

It’s so cute when they meet each other’s spirit guides. MC’s a scraggly little alley cat that hates everyone and only barely tolerates MC. But as soon as ML comes, he gets all affectionate and soft.

ML’s guide is a lion. And he loved MC. The first time they meets (which is later than when alley cat meets ML) MC’s cat gets jealous that MC is petting him. Meanwhile the lion is just like... who is this small creature.

In the end they basically switch spirit guides.

When the summer job ends MC is ready to say sayonara to ML. However, ML offers to pay MC in order to tutor him. They end up basically living together bc MC lives in the dorms and he mostly stays at ML's house. They're basically nice and domestically happy.

ML finally realizes his feelings are love ironically bc of Protag. Protag is in "love" with ML but is determined to only be a brother to him since they're both Sentinels. He hears ML talk about his feelings for MC and basically is like. Yep. That's love. Protag is in a loveless relationship with an heiress. Heiress truly loves him and thinks they're feelings are mutual, but protag is only using her for the power.

However, later on protag finds out that MC is the one ML likes and he insults MC, assuming MC was the one who seduced ML. MC storms off and ML confronts protag on his behalf and then chases after him.

MC's mother shows up at his school, trying to make a show so that MC will submit to her instead of being publicly humiliated. SHe wants MC to go to the Xie grandfather's banquet so she can save face. MC turns that around and the students thinks she's a gold digger who abandoned her son instead. She storms off.

MC is raging mad by the time ML catches up. He sleeps with ML as revenge. Cough, as you do... ML is pretty aware of this but he loves MC so.

The next morning, MC feels guilty but the two of them finally confess their love and get together.

MC and ML decided to go to the banquet together so they can come out to their grandfather. No one of course would approve to the union since they are technically related. Protag finds out and he's now decided he's in love with MC instead. He tells MC he should be with him bc ML is pampered and soft and he could never stand up to scrutiny/will abandon MC. Mc rejects him.

In retaliation, protag sends pictures of MC and ML to ML's mother, the one who Xie dad divorced. She storms into the banquet and slaps MC's mother, calling her a hoe that would even teach her son to seduce her stepson. She almost attacks MC as well but ML's spirit guide protects him. This horrifies everyone in the banquet bc a Sentinel can only make a soul bond once in his life. If MC abandons him for another Sentinel, ML will never be with another Guide. MC is touched by this and promises he'll take care of ML.

Xie grandfather disowns ML and MC, thinking once they lack money they won't be together. ML's mom comes to visit him and she and ML make amends (they had a poor relationship bc in the divorce she gave up custody for money bc she was too naive). In the end, she realises MC isn't a golddigger. He's actually the one supporting ML since he earns more money as a researcher. ML's mom decides to support them financially.

MC becomes a famous scientist and Xie grandfather tries to bring them back. MC doesn't mind bc he knows ML was raised and loves his grandfather, but ML rejects it bc he knows grandad will keep pushing MC's boundaries and force him to forgive their parents and he doesn't want MC to be wronged.

In the end, MC throws his mother in jail for murdering his biological father. The mother had hypnotized herself to forget and thats why she didn't love MC, but it's too late. Once her feelings return, MC refuses to leave her. Xie dad is divorced from the mom and ML and ML never return to Xie family. Protag is now one-sidely in love with MC and even breaks off his marriage contract.

ML has an accident while in the military and is in a coma for 10 years. MC refuses to leave the world bc he promised to spend a lifetime with ML. Even ML's mom encourages him to find someone after the 5th year bc MC is too lonely, but MC doesn't accept her offer. She sees MC like a son now. Protag begs for MC to be with him but MC says he'll never have anyone except ML.

In the end ML wakes up and he and MC grow old and gray together. I believe they have kids. I'm sure. Anyway it's HE.

2. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 4: The husband of the Dark Elf who betrayed him
    In this world, there are two types of fairies, dark and light. The light fairies think they’re superior and that dark elves are corrupted. They use dadk elves as slaves and banish them to the farthest reaches of the elf kingdom.

ML is the son of the elf king. He’s the oldest, however since he was born a dark elf, his brother will enherit his throne instead. His mother was dethroned and he was banished to rule over the borderlands as king of the dark elves. ML’s destiny is to be king and unite the elves.

Original host was an arrogant beautiful light elf who was forced to marry ML by the council. He humiliated ML, bullied him, and even cheated on Ml with his brother (who he originally wanted fo marry because he wanted to be king). Not only that, but host’s family also scorned ML and humiliated him. In the end, ML rose up and took the throne. He executed original host’s father and elders because they opposed him during fhe rebellion. Original host also died.

Original’s host was to save his family... and to be Queen.

MC’s like -_- and system can’t even defend it. He’s like yeah... basically impossible.

MC has to basically whittle down ML’s defenses bit by bit. He acts all spoiled and demanding. He makes ML visit him everyday to feed him and make him a bed (fairies can manipulate plants and make leaves out of canopies).

In once instance, MC gets cursed by ML’s stepmother/mother who hates him. The curse makes MC feel physical pain from being too far away from ML. He uses this as an excuse to get ML to sleep with him (platonically). And they become mucb closer.

Eventually ML realises MC is a tsudendere. He’ll say terrible things about ML, but he’ll also do things like try and accustom himself to eating dark elf food (dark elves eat meet, which makes MC sick bc light elves only eat plants), sharing meals with ML, clinging to ML, healing ML and his soldiers when they’re ill... etc etc.

After he falls for MC, he starts to steal MC’s tofu when MC falls asleep. :blobjoy:

Honestly, MC is working overtime here. Dude’s got it tough.

Eventually the two of them confess their love to each other and are happy together. Their marriage tree grows (basically if an elf couple loves each other the tree with bear fruit/babies, if not it will wither) so they’re even going to have kids.

ML starts his rebellion, and MC manages to convince his father to join ML instead of fighting.

MC actually plans to stay in this world, but something happens and MC sacrifices himself to save ML’s life.

ML states MC as his Queen post-mortem. He becomes a great king and he raises their three kids alone. In the end, he returns to the bordeland castle where he lived with MC.

And then MC comes to collect his soul shard and he’s so happy :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Look I’m never gonna do this arc justice. It something that you can get if you read it. Best arc ever

What I love about the “BE” arcs is that unlike other stories, ML doesn’t become an empty shell. He tries to lead a long, happy meaningful life bc he knows that’s what MC would have wanted :blob_teary:

3. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda 5th Arc and the ending

So technically there’s a 5th arc where MC plays an actor who was ruined by a the reborn protog. In the previous life, the actor had been in sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship with protag but ended up cheating with protag’s brother, ML.

However, halfway through the arc, MC realizes something. This world/simulation isn’t real and there’s a reason why every world has included messed up brother/family dynamics.

In the real world Mc had been adopted by ML’s family when he was young. He and ML grew up together and really cared for each other. ML had been secretly in love with him, but MC only saw him as a brother. However, all that changed when MC found out that ML’s family where the ones who murdered his family.

He took revenge and financially ruined ML’s family. ML of course retaliated and the two of them began a love-hate rival relationship with each other.

All this came to and end when ML went into a coma after an accident. MC couldnt bear to see ML died and went into his conciousness to wake up.

All of the people who have fallen for MC and he’s fallen for are all his brother’s subconciousness. This is just a part of ML’s plan. Since he can’t have MC, he’ll make MC hop from world to world until both their spirit cores are exhausted.

MC tells ML that he can either die with him or they can leave together and go back to the times when they were happy together. (At this point, he is in love with ML).

ML wakes up. End book.

Phew glad to be done. I would be more detailed but my classes start tomorrow and I won’t have time anymore...

4. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the great spoilers @maripants !! I hope someone will pick this up. The worlds seem a little unique and so interesting!

5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow much shorter then I expected only 5 worlds!

Thank you for these spoilers, i quite like this MCs character, although that ending .......:hmm:

6. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much for the spoilers!!!

7. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers . This book seems God tier

8. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

9. Greene

Greene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love tsunderes.lol.
    Thanks for the spoilers~

10. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully, someone will translate this because this sounds really good... and only 5 arcs...

11. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler!!
    its good :aww::aww:

12. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to MTL from ck101, but somehow its hard to understand :(

13. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    camp campppp !
    gonna mtl this one
    i just hope the real ending is a happy one
    is it is it???

14. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    The begining is a little hard to understand, but after you get past the first chapter or two it’s much easier. The one like trick is that MC is called Jiang Yan in the first arc and his brother is called Jiang Yanguang. Sometimes MTL calls him Jiang Yan. Are you using google translate? That’s what i used.

Uhhhhhh I mean.... I could post a sample chapter if anyone is up for it?

Yes for the most part it’s happy ending. MC is determined to be happy with ML. Unfortunately there’s no epilogue. I have the author’s work bookmarked on jcxx so if there’s an update I’ll post it on the thread.

Queue likes this.
  15. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i would love to see it translated. If enough people are interested I could put out teasers in hopes of picking up a translator...

16. alaskapalaman

alaskapalaman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing can you please add me to your pokes

17. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    It has 370,696 words, which roughly equates to around 123 three-thousand word chapter chunks. If you get an experienced translator to do it, assuming equal speed for all chapters, then they could translate 3k words/hour and finish in about 4 months assuming 1 chapter release a day and—

Anyways my point is that the length works in its favor hahahah

18. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, welcome~!

alaskapalaman likes this.
  19. alaskapalaman

alaskapalaman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you