Spoiler (BL) The White Lotuses We Killed in Those Bygone Years

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kasen, Apr 24, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    May or may not have read this, don’t remember

2. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one i need to know....

Ehem...

How hot their pa pa pa time??:blobamused:
    Or, its gonna fade to black?~~:blobspy:

Rangeles likes this.
  3. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mostly fade to black, but I only read up to arc 6, (gosh it got like 20k++ words per chapter, Chinese word)

Arc 6 spoiler (I'm not gonna list down in detail) Good at camouflage White Lotus

As from after the second world until the fifth world, MC stays behind and accompany ML until he is dead, meaning MC is the one to see ML dying and die after him, As MC's heart were burden with indescribable sadness, his emotion rocketed, which lead to the system to erase something inside him, and directly transfer him to the next world. After reaching this world, MC felt something missing, but he cant remember what (he still remember ML, and I have no idea what is it as I haven't finished reading this novel)

Bulingbuling tell MC that this world is a D level world, and after this world, he will not help MC anymore, there will be no plot info, no mission info and no information about white lotus, male lead etc. MC frown, this is D-level world difficulty level, how about A-level, or S-level world? isn't gonna be harder? Bulingbuling told MC he can buy information using point later on.

Long zi (Long = Dragon), a unique Guardian animal of the sixth world, is a dragon-like creature that can be transformed into human form after the age of five. Among these creatures, the dragon called Baizi is different from the ordinary dragon. Bai zi is a strong dragon and the strongest one has the power to predict the future (not all bai zi have this power, they might have other 5 elements, just the rarest one is prediction power and it is soo obvious our MC is the rarest one.) the downside of baizi is that he got short life (max 40 years).

Baizi is not the white lotus, but the second male in this world, while the real white lotus (WL) is an ordinary dragon. Bai tian (WL) is a transmigrate, rebirth person who like guys. in this world, there is a custom where a baizi choose a prince and this prince is guaranteed as a king later on. there are 2 princes, Sixth prince (Long Ao) and Seven Prince (Long Lan, ML), WL who like guy unable to choose either of this prince, choose the sixth prince while keeping ML on hand, but later on ML accidentally met Bai zi and baizi choose him, as WL like ML, he was unwilling Baizi to stay with ML, he rather scheme to make ML kill baizi (he use his past life experience to guide ML, thus ML trust he got prediction power as well as he was the real baizi), ML ascended the throne as emperors, but because they killed Baizi, God is furious, ML fell ill after ascending the throne, and drought for 3 years. People who don't have grain to harvest die.

WL camouflage as Baizi for ten years are able to deceive all people. (thus the title)

MC transmigrate as Bai Zi, a dragon and as you know, this dragon able to change into human form after he was five years old, so MC have to bear being a dragon for 5 years (Bai zi and ML born on the same day) Acc to Bai family legend, they said that sacrifices Baizi gonna lead to 100 years of Bai Jia(family) prosperity. so they (3 guy in bai jia) plan to kill bai zi, and they ask Bai tian to impose as baizi so that they can go on with their plan. Bai tian who tried to get close to bai zi (as he wanted to trick bai zi later on, he needed baizi's trust for now) was misunderstood by the 3 guys, they think bai tian is a close friend to baizi.

(so much for not gonna put in detail.... ~__~ )

as the 3 guys wanted bai tian to pretend to be bai zi, they ask him to ask bai zi who is the real king, so that they will be able to kill bai zi later on with no problem. on MC side, bulingbuling give a new task to MC, which is the main task 1: destroy the deal between Bai tian and bai jia brothers, successfully find the new emperor, task reward: experience value 1000, points 3000, failure punishment, seal memory of the next world, and get no hints about the world. , subtask 1: Knowing the deal content between Bai tian and the three brothers. From now on, all task will have some penalty if MC were unable to finish it.

MC who is genius able to solve the subtask in no time and later on the 2 princes come to Bai Jia to choose/be chosen by baizi. as ML and MC destiny is strong, ML was attracted to MC while WL pretend to be bai zi, he plans to choose ML but the sixth prince (I'm gonna name him villain, he's a bad guy in this story) was so full of himself somehow make WL choose him, WL who can't say anything to rebuke (or he gonna beheaded) reluctantly choose villain and ML choose MC, MC choose ML.

to cut this story short, WL who is a rebirth know some secret in this sixth world where even the main system didn't know about it, they were unable to detect the anomaly but the know WL gonna do something, WL got himself a powerful jade (?) which can trap anything inside it, even the world itself,he used it on MC and ask ML to choose him instead of MC, or he not gonna let MC out, as MC was drifting in the jade, bulingbuling told him that he can get MC out but he will not get any hint or help in the next world (which is the world I'm reading right now that my brain can't accept; no plot, no information, how can i even detect which one is MC, or is this story is in MC's or WL's point of view? I have never been so lost..) MC agree with this deal and he gets out from the jade. he, later on, imprison WL, and plan to imprison villain as well but villain decides to kill himself rather than be imprisoned,(MC said that in this prison, you can't die, or rest, so villain chooses to die.) MC spend his life with ML until he was 37 years old, he uses a lot of power to break the jade and imprison WL that he's lifespan shorten. this time, it was ML looking at MC when he dies, it was so sad as ML didn't get married until the end, you guys have no idea how protective ml was to mc, although baizi is strong, but he is fragile and have short lifespan, ML was protecting him like crazy and hug him all the time, even there was a time MC cant smell some flower and coughing, ML change the entire garden into flower that MC can smell. he even blatantly announces that he roll sheet (well, have sex) with bai zi in front of his dad and other ministers, hahahaha,

on the other side, I kinda sympathize with this WL, he got transmigrate in another world, not as human, but as dragon, and in his past life, he was treated so bad, and called defective good by the man he loves, got tortured by the villain that later on, in this life (where mc became baizi), he already losing his mind and do a lot of things he shouldn't be doing. (maybe it because i have been feeded by TOO MUCH FL AS WHITE LOTUS, that I am quite happy to see a man as white lotus, hahaha)

Audene, mmem, Ressianne and 16 others like this.
  4. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers in arc 5 please:aww:

Is the virus another system or is it the fl?

What did the virus want with MC?

Blood A likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Virus =(?) FL
    Virus was made from MC’s creation so it fell in love with him. (If this is the right novel)

6. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the virus another system or is it the fl? i'm asking because in the past arc's MC sometimes feel that the FL's are familiar in some way, but he always dismiss it...

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the FL

mmem likes this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwaaaa...... I need more spoilers of next arc T T

I cant believe, I clenched my palms reading arc summaries/spoilers LOL

9. pcheshire

pcheshire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone mind telling us what exactly the system is?
    the FL? what do you mean his creation and what was MC's job/role in the origin world?
    Who or what exactly is the ML?

And.... can someone please finish the arc spoilers? I think both arc 4 and 5 are just a portion.
    Thanks a lot!

Blood A and candycane_whack like this.
  10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how long the translation are? Since the groups doing the translation are using v3c2 p2 etc. instead of making it chapter.
    How many book is 149chapter?

11. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    V3 is arc 3
    There are 11 arc with 5 extras
    But I think its best to ignore this translation until more stockpile unless you want to pay because their latest are under subscriptions.

Blood A and mmem like this.
  12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, damn long.
    Well, I couldnt get to the site last tnight when I wanna look ard. And yes, I much prefer reading arc per arc.

I_am_evil likes this.
  13. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked this novel. But mtl is darn hard!

mmem likes this.
  14. SleepyMangaHead

SleepyMangaHead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I can tell, in Arc 6 it’s not that 001 can’t help the MC anymore, but that because they needed to use the Main Systems powers to stop something the White Lotus did the next world is a punishment for MC. Where MC isn’t going to have any memory of any past transmigrations, 001 can’t help him, he has no information on tasks, the plot line, or who the ML and WL are and is going to actually believe that he is the person he transmigrated as.

15. SleepyMangaHead

SleepyMangaHead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So once the MC starts going to c-class worlds the only way he can get information about the world is by completing specific tasks, at which point he will be given the background information of the world he is in. This starts in Arc 8 because Arc 7 was a punishment world.

Arc 7 is a vampire world. The MC is the highest rank of the blood family left, ML is a priest with the power of Light and White Lotus is a prince gifted to the MC to be a companion/blood servant. MC has this thing where the very thought of drinking straight from the vein (he feels repulsed every time he has to, and like he should only do it to that person, even though he has no memory of it).

Since Arc 6 the White Lotus is increasingly showing they are obsessed with the MC.