Question A series where the system is found out

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Tsuru55, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Thx for giving one series. But you don't give enough information. Like what kind of series it is, romance/drama ? cultivation ? poor to rich ? Medieval or modern world ? How many girls ? (because from the title = harem)
    Should i guess that MC show proofs or can't ?

2. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its something like IRAS but no system/cheat. he tells the FL several times that hes just giving the FL stuff from "earth" but she keeps on telling him to go check into the mental hospital

this and "i really didn't want to be famous" are currently one of the most popular novels on qidian right now, where the mc transmigrate into a world where tons of music/shows/movies are not made but without a system/cheat so it's much more realistic and they constantly worry about having no "material" eventually

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    So 2 entertainments series ?

Did you try "Perfect Superstar" ? Beside one moment i disliked,
    Basically MC gave the idea of The Voice to a friend, an innocent poor singer of bars won. But she recruits a bad greedy agent/secretary/whatever you call this kind of job, and the agent overestimate her popularity and underestimate popu of MC so basically trying to get more advantages when MC+FL try recruiting her (one of the reward of The Voice china, NOT FORCED but company of MC-FL give job offer to winner 1). For info agent is the only one talking and the girl is not present or i think that would turn out differently. MC refuses, agent leaves, MC post the contract to internet to show he is the one correct. Winner 3 (a rich innocent pure rich girl) gives a comment saying if it was her she would sign it. FL sees it and also comment to her that if she trully wants she can come to her/his company to sign it right now. MC make a tweet that beside creating a unique song for her (reward of The voice winner), she will also gets a role in the next TV drama. And basically fans are happy/overeact. Winner 1 become depressed thinking that should be her that gets everything. Some days Time skip. Winner 3 gets even more popular because of the innocent song and the sundress look in the MV. Some days Time skip. Winner 1 is hospital for over drinking. Reveal she fired the agent while she paid the fine for firing. Hmmmm i think MC feels pity for her and basically call an acquaintance's singer company to recruit. She becomes happy and grateful. Only for days time skip and a summary saying she was not perceived and became a third rate singer among all singers. In short i am pissed off that the normal person Winner 1 lost the opportunity of becoming ultra popular (MC is said to be golden hand, creating masterpieces, creating popular singers). It's depressing.
    It's a perfect masterpiece. With it's fair dose of romance (true waifu) (kinda disappointing it's not harem because i dislike heart broken girls and there are 2 other girls in love with MC at the end / hiding their feelings but MC knows the truth, he is not stupid). The low dose of drama (mostly beginning) is nice.
    The plot should be KINDA similar to what you said = MC in similar Earth isekai but gets/knows entertainment from Earth. No system.

But why the title "I really didn't want to be popular" ? Let's talk in discord or forum discussion if you think we will talk for a long time.
    Also i am really happy to find someone that know raw series (unknown ones, not translated nor MTL).
    PS: i think i saw "I really didn't want to be popular" when i browsed the qidian website.

4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    This one ? (first one)
    Also you forgot to give the chinese of the second.

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sent the title of the other novel to you.
    it's titled i really didn't want to be famous cus the MC didn't want to be famous.
    he tried to scam the FL and wanted to retire after the movie, but everyone started to rely on him and he didn't want to let them down.
    he constantly tries to retire but someone he can't. he even started making his own retirement plans but somehow he just cant retire.

as for perfect superstar...it was very disappointing IMHO and i didn't get very far.

in i really didnt want to be famous, there is already romance and it's pretty good. it really deserves it's no1 spot.

as for why am i famous? the FL already likes the MC

there is another novel thats completed, 综艺娱乐之王 king of variety entertainment.
    this one he gets married very fast and have twins.

as for food novels...imho stay at home dad fantasy restaurant is the best ....

6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Will give it a try.
    Saw it. Saw her pretending of being girlfriend in front of ex of MC.
    But will the "plot" of FL's father wanting his daughter to fail her dreams/job create trouble to MC ? Kinda having bad feelings about it.
    Thx for third recommendation. From the title it sounds like it's maybe interesting if i see MC creating different "shows" or being in them.
    WOOT WOOT ! Nice ! I like the word "fast". Ah but what is the gender of the twins ? I prefer daughter/girls. Yep i am cliche because i like girls.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOH ! I see that you are a man of culture as well. Me too i like and read this series. Refreshing the page of it everyday because fast updates (2ch/day). For me it's a masterpiece. Too bad that FL doesn't accept harem.
    The thing is i kinda hope to read another great cooking series with romance too (low drama). I know it won't be as good as Daddy fantasy world restaurant but i am still searching for one.

I found a no drama cooking series with a FL in love with MC but i am kinda disappointed because despite author writing the mother really liking FL, unless MTL or me is wrong but MC considers her as a sister and there is 0 hint that he is interested in her.
    https://www.uukanshu.com/b/99043/
    Will he slowly develop feelings for her ? Who knows. But as i got 0 patience i put the reading of this series in hiatus.

7. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ultimate scheme system
    Mc bought cigarettes from another system useres

8. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, it's popular? I actually thought it sucked and stopped reading it. I just mentioned it because it was the only one I could think of. It got old fast, in my opinion.

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it got a decent fanbase in english manga readers. Because despite a ton of series having their modern world MC getting a system exist, it's The Gamer that had english translation webtoon/manhua the fastest. Maybe there are other series but i don't know them.
    That is why Solo leveling/I alone level up is also so popular (for english readers/no clue about original language readers). If you don't know this one is popular i will begin to doubt you live under a rock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.