Stuff you wouldn't do but end up doing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. lazilygrinningcat

lazilygrinningcat Cookie Thief

Reading List:
    Link
    Stomping on a spider barefooted.

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Being alive.

orematcha and Devil of Boredom like this.
  3. Kracko

Kracko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, one time i was riding a bike in the street when I saw a big dog under a car. I had seen many times how they run after bikes and scooters, and I didn't want to had it running after me. So at "high speed" I stopped the bike just in front of the car. The dog Jumped at me and I in shock state just put my arm in defense. In the end I ended in a watching game with the dog to see if who was going to be the first to move, the dog who had my arm in his mouth, or I who was just waiting to see what happens next. I don't know why but the dog just put a sad face and got back to sleep under the car.

Ai chan likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cooking, I never wanted to cook because it takes too long and I'm very lazy, I was sure I'd just buy food and be fine with it for the rest of my life.

Lo and behold, food is expensive and now I live alone, so I'm cooking.

yuzuki, Ai chan and Westeller like this.
  5. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    One time I had a bit of a vole infestation in my house and was putting out traps and such for them. Voles are kinda like mice but slightly larger, darker fur, and far more stupid. One day, a vole scampered underneath my computer desk and I managed to step on it, not like hard, but a light pressure more or less to stop it. Then I spent the next five minutes trying to find something to capture it with.

When I finally lifted up my foot to put it in something, it wasn't moving. I checked it and it was full dead. I accidentally killed it from putting too much pressure on it when I was meaning to only put enough pressure to keep it from running off.

AliceShiki, Ai chan and Westeller like this.
  6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    darn. . .
    it would be nice if the rat become a meat paste. . . .
    and on Ai-chans back something will yell. . . .

ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devil of Boredom and akes117 like this.
  7. KTL

KTL Down horrendous

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading novels

8. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    Murder :blobspearpeek:

9. Chronos Bee

Chronos Bee Descendant of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    Listening to Aztect Dubstep

Never thought one day I will search that on Youtube >.>
    Worth though

10. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, right. on that topic, I recommend this!

11. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pulled off a cool move out of nowhere once when I was very drunk. Does that count?

AliceShiki likes this.
  12. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Rats can be cute, not street rats mostly but bred and clean pet rats. Though the tails are still a bit ugly, better get a few mouses(female ones, males stink, besides you don't want 5 new mouses after 3 weeks).
    Squirrels, weasels and the like are good too!

13. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you remind me of the time I was 10. My uncle was cutting an overgrown banana but hit a hive of bees that are fiercer and carried more oomph with their sting and has killed people before. So the SOP was to duck/lie on the ground and cover your head because they can kill you if they sting your head too much. I was running around the house with my cousin instead of INSIDE the house. I ran from one side of the property to the next which was around a hundred meters back n forth which was pretty stupid, well panic ensued so there's that. And as we picked up our brain cells and finally thought of entering the house, my uncle's fat ass girl friend barricaded the door and we couldn't get in so we went another lap around the house before that motherfucker opened the door because we were crying like crazy, then I got in but my cousin got in only 30 secs later. So we hid in the house until my uncle finished smoking out the bees while we were being treated by the stinging pain of white flower oil that heals the massive boils on our bodies. Yeah, nobody died, except the bees of course.

Westeller likes this.
  14. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh...totally remember the most ORZ day of my life

it was college....we have this kind of like Student Council institution (i don't know what you call it in your country...but it's group of college student with the same major planning events for their major)
    i didn't join them cause they have the pre-join event which go travelling with limited money and also hiking when you get to the destination, which i have no intention of doing...
    the thing is i actually was qualified to join since i finished my leadership training which all their members should complete

some months later, after the new council has finished gathering all their members they would do the travelling event....so they need several students to organize their event, and this is where i pop in
    i didn't thought much tho since it's kind of my apology since i couldn't and don't wanna join them when i was qualified to. it's also cause i have some experience in organizing events in my univ...but not as the leader, i'm just some helper LOLOLOLOLOLOL

anyway, organizing also mean supervising...therefore i also EXPERIENCE THE TIRESOME TRAVELLING AND HIKING THING!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA REMEMBERING IT FEELS LIKE I WANNA SLAP MY PAST SELF!!!
    and i only realized it on day 2!!!! RIGHT WHEN I WAS HIKING!!!! AAARGH!!!!

to sum it up:
    i didn't join them cause i didn't wanna do their icebreaking event (travelling and hiking) but i ended up doing those cause i volunteered (YES! I VOLUNTEERED!!!!) to organize and supervise them!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kenar and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  15. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg what a terrifying experience. Luckly nothing like this ever happened to me but if it does, those rats better be cute.

16. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    I get motion sickness just from seeing shaky cam or even cam that doesn't stay in one spot. That'a one of the reasons i don't play games.

However, when a cute animal video pops up, my hand just automatically moves.
    Ensuing headaches start again.

Effugium likes this.
  17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    raise dog and cat as pet
    I'm lazy bum who too lazy to care pet somehow I have some cats and a dog now....

18. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Working my end project, I don't wanna do it, but circumstance force me to.