Spoiler The Villain and the Cannon Fodder’s Mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villain-and-the-cannon-fodders-mother/
    This is so cute, funny and sweet novel. Mc transmigration divorce women who had two children. Her relationship with son and daughter are so sweet, heartwarming, and cute. Her ex husband is scum film emperor who deceived original host and use her resources. Original Host love him so much, unwilling to divorce him, she commit sacrifice, then our mc transmigration. She cook delicious food for her children and give love to them as Orig Host was indifference to her children, only clingy to scum ex husband. ML is Lu Xun, he is boss of Entertainment Circle. He is foodie and love mc's food. Love his and mc interact, mc's elder son didn't like him, only young daughter like him. Mc's mother hate scum ex husband. She force mc to go blind date, that's where Mc meet ML first times,
    I hate fans of scum emperor and hate his hyprocrite character, he hadn't even spend money on children, his fans think mc eating his money when mc was richest, he doesn't even clear misunderstand, act as victim. I am happy that author didn't make him Male lead.

Description
    Right after getting the first-class chef’s certificate and before that certificate had been in her hands long enough to warm up, she woke up. Not only did she age ten years, she also gained two children…

At this time, her new daughter, who had lost two of her front baby teeth and spoke with a lisp, pointed at the TV screen and called out, “Dad!”

On the screen, the Film Emperor Meng Yan was extremely handsome and charming. Towards the camera, his gaze was overflowing with gentle and tender feelings. He raised up the hand that was holding hands with captivatingly beautiful bride. She was wearing a diamond-beaded wedding dress. At the bottom of the TV screen, the headline news was displayed in large font – Meng Yan and the rising starlet’s wedding of the century.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The title makes me wonder though. Is the daughter gonna be a CF and the son a villain?

Venice1 and Alina Moktan like this.
  3. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup.

But, unlike other novels, I think MC transmigrated to the prologue/before the novel takes place? At first, she thinks, okay, I don't like this guy (the Film Emperor), but he's the kids' father, I can put up with his presence. Once she sees that he only cares about his kids as props (to show the fans that he's a loving father), her attitude towards him is shoo, not even scram. He's more like a bug to her than a real threat. She's confident that as long as she provides a loving home and keeps her kids away from the novel's original female lead (who is only 7 right now), they won't go down the wrong path.

Tiny complaint (I might be the only person that cares about this ^^;. The MC gives the daughter a cute cat early on in the novel, but then, I think the author forgot about the cat =/.

4. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the one who got chefs certificate and the divorced women is different?? I thought she jsut have amnesia

5. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    She soon realizes that she transmigrated into a novel (happens within the first ten chapters) The original owner of the body has the same name as her.

That's how she knows her kids are the novel's villain and cannon fodder.

Korleone, reader_O8, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s the son’s reaction to his mother acting more caring? Did he turn tsun-tsun?

reader_O8, Mikaa, nielyti and 3 others like this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she cut off the scum husband?

8. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say, cautious? How does he know the new her is going to stay? What if she try to kill herself again. Soon, he trusts her and acts his age, a normal moody teenager that thinks everyone is so annoying and stupid, but in a fond way. Like, yes those people are idiots, but they're my idiots.

I like that's smart for his age, but at the end of the day, he's still a kid with kid-worries, like, what if my mom gets remarried and ignores him and sister the way his father does.

9. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read 25% of the novel, but so far she doesn't go out of her way to do anything to him (unless its related to the kids). At the beginning, she doesn't have positive or negative feelings for him. She's okay if they peacefully live separate lives.

One time, he wants their daughter to do this parent and child variety show because it'll be good for his popularity. And he presents it as, oh, it's such a good opportunity for the daughter and you'll get lots of money out of it. MC says initially say no, because she thinks its bad for the child to go into acting so young (and she doesn't need the money) But then, she changes her minds and asks the daughter, do you want to do it. And the daughter is no, I don't want to spend time with dad. Keep in mind the dad doesn't come over to see them unless he wants something. So, its like asking a child, do you want to go off with this total stranger?

Later on, scum husband wants MC to help his new wife's relative (the novel's original FL) with some school thing. And, the MC's reaction is, you came over here and haven't asked me a single question about your children or asked to see them. You rather act like a father for someone else's kid than your own. Unless you want to visit your kids, don't come to my house again.

Oh, its revealed early on that MC's mother is super rich, richer than god rich, and once people find out, they start discussing on weibo, how could MC possibly be mooching off of scum ex-husband.

10. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate scum ex husband, he is so selfish and hypocrite who only think of himself. No wonder, poor cute children got bad fate cause of selfish father and indifference mother who only care of scum ex husband and neglected loving children. Fortunately, Mc transmigration, she changed loving children fate.
    I can't wait to see that fans realize that scum emperor is selfish asshole and hypocrite.
    Also I don't know why fans are mental retarded, I feel like to punch them. They are also stupid that believed anything false but refuse to believe true.

11. hoshikudaki

hoshikudaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the first 3 translated chapters. I'm curious as to when the son started to warm up with his mom? How did the MC break the ice and finally win his heart and trust?

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. I would do it myself but I’ve been mad busy as of late. Hopefully, MC cuts off the scum guy.

Mikaa likes this.
  13. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious is there a male lead and if there is who was it?

nielyti and lazynoodles like this.
  14. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    He is Lu Xun, Boss of Entertainment Industry. MC meet him first time on blind date. Like his personality.
    There is funny scene, where he think Mc like him and will confess him. He was prepare to face love confess. Instead Mc told him not visit her home, and say men and women should to distance not let people misunderstood. That's scene where he was uncomfortably and unhappy, not even realize he fall for Mc. He was angry and uncomfortable. He change cast, not let ex husband and his wife play MP and FP. He also removed them later
    I hate second summary cause Meng Yan ex husband isn't ML. I fear reader will give novel one star because of summary thinking scum ex husband is ML.

15. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the villain shanshan or her brother??

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The brother. Shanshan is a CF

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in the original story with the FL, CF, and villain?

18. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    he started warming up to mc when mc started to cook their three meals, even giving him lunchbox in his school. also mc at first drive the siblings from house to school and back, tho it's rare at the latter part because mc got busy. mc also attended her son's parent's meeting which was usually attended by the caretaker.

19. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    original FL - Zhao Yirou (?), younger sister of mc's ex-husband's wife
    original ML - Lu Mingzhe, nephew of Lu Xun (ML in this novel)
    CF - mc's daughter, Shanshan
    villain - mc's son, Meng Yiran (?)

orig!FL is a newcomer in orig!ML's company. They fell in love, went throught bloody drama then lived happily ever after.

CF fell in love with orig!ML and became like her mother before mc transmigrated. It seems she also hurt orig!FL at some point so she was jailed and became crazy.

Villain fell in love with orig!FL and fought with orig! ML. He built a company to fight orig!ML but he got bankrupt later.

In the end, they were taken away by their relative abroad (mc's half-sibling) and never came back to china.

20. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    just ask, i'll answer your questions~ i just finished reading it a while ago~ :blob_coffee:

reader_O8, izznis, girrlit and 2 others like this.