Spoiler The Villain and the Cannon Fodder’s Mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to CF-Shanshan and her brother now? In this timeline what does ori!FL and ori!ML do? Do they try to use the siblings?

Venice1 likes this.
  2. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, I have a couple of questions:
    1.) so the novels ML and our MC end up together? So that means that if currently the FL is 7 years old how old is the ML?

2.) How does the MC fall in love with the ML?

3.) what are some cute moments between the kids and MC

4.) What happens to the ex husband? Does he ever regret not choosing the MC?

5.) What happens between the FL, CF, and V in the future now that the MC came into the picture?

6.) What happens that between the Ex and MC + her kids that becomes the breaking point where she didn’t want him near her kids ever?

7.) What’s the ML relationship with her kids?

8.) Is the FL innocent or a white lotus? If she’s a white lotus what does she do?

9.) I’m confused about this one, so if MC comes from a powerful family and helped his career. Why did he not choose her?

3. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    they're still just kids~
    because of the relation between MC and ori!ML's uncle, ori!ML became part of the MC's family and he loves them, tho he doesn't get along with the villain but they both dote on CF as the only little girl in the family~~ CF just treated ori!ML as brother and no romance between them
    ori!FL didn't play much but on the latter part, when they grew up, she tried to get close with the three but she always failed XD

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  4. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    both ori!ml and villain are only 13y/o~
    CF is almost as old as ori!FL~

it's gradual and awkward XD. first meeting, mc mistook ml as her blind date because of ml's surname is the same with her date. next, they met again mc's father went fishing and mc and her kids tagged along to grill the fish they caught. ml loved mc'w cooking so he started to go to mc's house to eat. then the scene where ml thought mc will confess to him but he was thrown away instead. then mc's mother learned their affair so she pushes them together. until they realized they fallen for each other~

- the kids' birthdays
    - when they went to amusement park together with ml and his nephew
    - their vacation in other countries~

His relationship with his wife became lukewarm at the latter part. they're both actors so they're always busy and their child was neglected. He missed his stay in mc's house because at least when he got home, or when he just woke up, the surroundings are always warm.

in my previous comment~

- ex-husband tricked CF to go to his house saying her brother is there. ex's wife told villain that his sister is in their house. villain got mad, went to his father's house. after seeing his sister, he didn't let her talk to ex-husband and his wife much and immediately went away the next day.

- CF likes ML because he always bring fish to their home. Villain always have bad face in front of ML coz he thought ML will take away his mother XD

- she's the same with her sister (ex-husband's new wife), ambitious and she tried to get close to ori!ML and villain bit failed.

uhh maybe he got sick of mc's clinginess

5. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @FourSeasons thank you again! I have more questions if you don’t mind
    1.) does the FL stop with her shenanigans? If not does she blacken?

2.)Does the CF end up with the Ori!ML in the future?

3.) What’s the ex’s reaction to MC being with the ML and finally being over him?

reader_O8, Marane101, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  6. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    - it was not elaborated much. the story about when they grew up is only one chapter, more like an epilogue huhu she didn't blacken i think.

no~ because she grew up with him together with her brother, she got fed up with the two ice blocks so she looked for a man with a bright personality~

- he felt lost, regretful, he wished he was the one beside the mc and the children

7. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I have to read this

8. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is gold! very sweet and cute, between 2 people that are very emotional awkward, (ML and FL), they like one another but did not realize their feeling and after realized the feeling, ML always prioritize food make FL think he just meeting her for food. Also ML romance skill is in negative and his luck when he plans their date is even worse. FL's mother is amazing.
    I wish to share one of my favorites moment, MC's son met ML's nephew being mug by 3 thugs. The thug assumed they know each other because they both are good looking. So even if the son just walked away, he kind of saved the nephew.
    I read it twice, other than her son and the nephew fight in entertainment cycle, can you tell me what actually happened in the original novel? and what chapter.

Also, I would like to put it out there for those who have read hidden marriage. Lu Xun (The male lead) is pretty much Lu Jingli (the silly brother). They are so much alike that this can be a story, where Xiao Bao ends up being raised by Lu Jingli.
    • Lu Xun is Narcissistic;
    • He is a foodies, you can pretty much buy him with food;
    • He is pretty silly and childish when it relates to his Nephew;
    • Being treat like an idiot by Nephew;
    • Brother complex, he felt that his brother was the best; and
    • They both also surname Lu and this Lu family may not be as rich as the other Lu family, but Lu Xun also manages the entertainment company.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  9. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC and ML not have a child of their own aside from MC's two kids from a previous marriage?

What do you think about the age groups of the characters? Is it like this?
    MC,ML, Ex - 30s
    Ex's wife - 20s - 30s?
    Kids - 7-13 yrs old

1. If o!fl is still 7, and Ex's wife is around 20s that's some big age gap for full-blooded sisters:hmm:
    2. If Ex's wife is still around 18 or below, Ex has eaten a young grass :hmm:

Marane101, Bella94, stumblmer and 2 others like this.
  10. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No if I remember right they had another baby at the end of the novel and yes age groups like this.

stumblmer, Julveury and mmem like this.
  11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's normal? Because between my sister and I we got 17 years difference. So she's kinda like my daughter more than sister.

Mikaa and stumblmer like this.
  12. RN7

RN7 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link??

Karti likes this.
  13. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more spoilers oh I want to know what happen to the Original female lead I hope she get none of the boys neither the male lead nor the villain.

14. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex's wife (Zhang Xiying) is 26. She's 12 years younger than the film emperor Meng Yan.

15. Minjmin

Minjmin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you know where i could read the raw novel of this? If you know, could you please give me the link to it? Thank you

kathfc likes this.
  16. Minjmin

Minjmin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where could i read the raw of this??

kathfc likes this.
  17. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    When do the people realise that the mc was actually the rich one and the scumbag was just using her?

AstraZ likes this.
  18. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Fairly early on (a little while away for TL since they're splitting chapters though). I think it's around chapter 29 in the original? So it'll be at least release 60 in the TL, maybe more, but:

after MC opens a restaurant and it starts to do pretty okay, she goes overseas on holiday with her two kids, her mother, and her step-father. She's photographed by someone shopping in high-brand fashion stores with her mother and they post the photos on weibo, at first she's criticised but then some figures in the financial world recognise her mother, who is considered to be a famous real estate tycoon(?), and people put two and two together and realise they're related. On the flight back, MC records a video of herself flying in first class with her mother, formally introducing her and announcing their mother-daughter relationship, which her mother confirms. The internet goes wild and realise she's totally wealthy and never relied on her ex-husband for money, and public opinion begins to turn because for whatever reason, people born into wealth ostentatiously flaunting their money is considered cool but people who earn wealth themselves doing it is considered tacky.

Most people are fun-loving, especially gossips in the entertainment industry. Everyone ate melon seeds, commented occasionally, and criticised this and that character and what the person did...

Meng Yan and his ex-wife Lin Yiyi had been loved by hot search recently.

Lin Yiyi was helpless about her own name prefix, which was always "Meng Yan's ex-wife."

Alright, let's get to the topic.

Lin Yiyi posted a video on Weibo. The video took place in first class on an international airline.

This is the first time that Lin Yiyi and her tyrant mother, Lin Ping, have made certain of their relationship publicly.

Ms. Lin Ping is regarded as a leader among the wealthy women in China. Her life experience can be called inspirational and has always been a successful example that everyone aspires to.

Such a thoroughly respectable lady, people had a serious and reputable image of the woman, yet in stark contrast...

"Sure enough, my mother."

"Hahaha, Mother Lin is also very honest. I did not expect the legendary strong woman to be like this in real life. The illusion is shattered in an instant."

At this time on the plane, Meng Yan (ex-husband) saw an assistant sitting next to him watching a video.

One side, you can see that the video switched to the back of a teenager.

Xiaoran?

As a biological father, Meng Yan knew at a glance that this was his son!

The two children in the video sat together without giving a clear face, and the gentle female voice said deliberately, "My son is just too shy. Okay, okay, mom won't shoot you anymore, really..."

Actually, she didn't want to take recordings of their faces. The photos that she put on Weibo before were the same. The two children at home have always only had blurred photos, or just a part of their bodies and limbs. She never intended to expose the two cubs...

Although she knows according to the plot, when she grows up, she will also do a good job with her dad, and she has to mingle with the entertainment industry, but she doesn't want to let the two children contact the public media too soon.

Meng Yuran: "..."

Xiaoran was hugging his sister's face into his arms quickly.

Meng Shanshan, who didn't know why she was suddenly stuffed into the chest of her brother: "???"

"Kids with their faces photographed will be kidnapped." The teenager felt that having such a mother was a real heartbreak.

Lin Yiyi ignored him. The camera turned around and pointed at Gu Chengyi: "Dad, Xiao Ran said that he would be kidnapped if he was photographed. What do you say?"

Gu thought for a moment, then smiled: "I believe Party and government. "

Lin Yiyi: " ... "

Daddy, are you afraid of being poisonous?

"Ha ha ha ha... Aren't they a funny family?" The assistant couldn't hide it anymore, and was almost snorting with a laugh. Then, turning his head, he found that his brother Yan was staring at him.

Poor, weak, and helpless little assistant: "..."

Meng Yan turned his head back and sat for a while, but still couldn't help pulling out his phone and searching.

Like Lin Yiyi, he just went out of the country. He didn't expect that there would be such a big "surprise" waiting for him ...

Lin Yiyi took her mother to hot search!

This didn't splash back on Meng Yan at all up to the point I'm at in MTL (Ch.50), he still has positive public perception.

19. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar Plzz~

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Minjmin Just copas to google the title in its orginal language

Btw, al the spoiler is writing ex husband, so they alr divorced? Is it after the transmigration?