Spoiler Pet of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Aug 17, 2019.

1. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Pet of the Villainess
    [​IMG]
    Alt name(s):
    • 악녀의 애완동물
    Author:
    Servo
    Artist:
    Harnen

Description:
    "My dear villainess, do whatever you want to do. Just don't see that son of a bitch."

Sasha, the daughter of a poor noble family, approaches noble ladies with her innocent appearance and cold wit.

Hence, she got the nickname 'The Noble's Pet.'

Rebecca, the villainess of the original work and the Prince's fiancee, appears in front of Sasha, who's using her talent to live the sweet life.

Knowing the end of the original, Sasha tried to stay away from Rebecca, but she cannot take her eyes off her cool and collectedness!

So Sasha uses her cuteness as a deadly weapon to stand between Rebecca and the womanizer Crown Prince... and... can Sasha survive and win Rebecca's favor?

The villainess Rebecca X Healing Pet Sasha's fantasy!

Hello, anyone knows whether MC will end up with villainess or green hair guy, or will it be 3some??? I curious since the genre in mangadex mention shoujo ai

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she ends up with the villainess

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the green guy?

5. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope too,

Noenelle and JuuHachi like this.
  6. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the novel, but I google translated the namu wiki and learned that Sasha will marry the green-hair dude and have a son.

jenny, seekingsnow, Ceilo27 and 29 others like this.
  7. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the villainess, what will happen to her?

Ceilo27 and lazynoodles like this.
  8. TsukiSetsu

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry it was google translated, so I can't decipher what happen to the villainess.

9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I tried my hand at the name wiki and the villainess breaks my fucking heart. She genuinely fell in love with the MC. She strives to be good friend’s with her even when she realizes she can’t have her. Later on, she decides to live alone, never marry, become the head of her household, and never have children.

The original hero is flat out scum. After Rebecca leaves him he decides to confess that he loved her “all along.”

jenny, seekingsnow, Ceilo27 and 49 others like this.
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    and here I was...hoping for a lesbian story but what I got was hetero instead...

11. dokidoki-sama

dokidoki-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who even is that guy.... I'm so disappointed I wanted lesbians :(

12. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone should crossing into book and killed that guy, so mc will end up with Villainese.
    I don't like mc, she look like fake and bitch who left Villainess after getting her heart for that guy. :cry::cry:my heart:cry::cry:
    why didn't mc fall for her? In early chapter, mc was mesmerized by villainese graceful beauty and her personality. How did she fall for random guy.

Villainese is so stunning beauty, she captured my heart. I am so heart broken that she didn't marry and live lonely life. I wish author write her falling in love with another girl.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  13. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    we were queer baited by the author (most likely scenario)

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bi people exist. Personally I was hoping for a threesome ending but oh well

I dont like it when authors never make the other part of the love triangle never move on. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. People fall in love. They get rejected but they move on.

nasur1n, jenny, smeilia and 34 others like this.
  15. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont even wanna hope mc is Bi because author might pull a, I only love her as a friend but Im actually hetero, I've gotten my hopes up too many times for bi reps :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Bella94 and Lovina like this.
  16. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't say that. Ace is a nice guy. The villainess is great too but FL wasn't looking at her romantically, more like a girl crush?
    I am upset with the ending of the Villainess but I am happy that Ace and FL got together

nasur1n, jenny, seekingsnow and 34 others like this.
  17. TsukiSetsu

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know what happened to the heroine?

lazynoodles likes this.
  18. RAGA

RAGA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to answer based on what I've found out but...
    Parts I know for sure: the protag will eventually marry the 2nd prince and become empress and is friends with Sasha.

Her back story is a bit more complicated though. Her mother is a transmigrator, like Sasha and became obsessed with making her daughter be just like her novel's character in order for her life to follow the novel's plot perfectly because the mother believed she could return to her previous life if she was able to get the daughter's life to play out exactly as the novel's (unsure why she thought that she could go back home if she did though). So, the mother strictly educated the daughter on EVERYTHING, from what to wear and how to eat. To the point of abuse (she would starve and beat her daughter if she got anything wrong). And her father just let the mother do what she wanted. When the daughter finally reached the capital, she decided to rebel against her mother's obsession and presents herself as completely opposite from the novel's character, in order to prevent her life from following the novel's story.

It's extra sad though because the transmigrator!mother was not the daughter's real mother, who was actually probably like the novel version's mother, who loved her daughter very much.

I think the reason why the transmigrator!mother was so obsessed was because she had a really wonderful life previously but died too young and turned obsessed with getting back to her home.

I know both of the daughter's parents die, but I think the father blamed the daughter for her mother's death and then committed suicide.

19. Mangareaderforlife

Mangareaderforlife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think and believe that this story will have a tragic ending i think that sasha tart dies by the original female lead of the novel. Because she finds out she is a transmigrator. True the second prince becomes emperor with the original female lead becoming empress. I think that sasha dies for being not from this world but from a different world. this story is going end up tragic and i think the crown prince teams up with them to destroy sasha

20. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely:
    Well.... Ok than.....

Guess im taking this off my read list.

Damn i was hoping the villainous was gonna get a happy ending and that the fl and 1st prince were gonna have a bad ending.

:notlikeblob: this had so much potential too. So sad.

So sasha marries someone else? What happened to the green hair guy?

Rania want to QT and Lovina like this.