Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Ashley999

Ashley999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea same Lmao :blobjoy: But fr hopes that they will show some Interesting Scene My hopes are kind of down too I was hoping for a kiss before S1 ends but there was none Ugh:facepalm::blobcry:Hope S2 Got one

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  3. Ashley999

Ashley999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those two are really CUTE!!! Irl More than In the drama Im talking about XIAO ZHAN and WANG YIBO AHHHHH!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobsob:Im falling for em....blobmelt_thumbs

4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Modern AU FMV on Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, I just love this song on my end! :blobmelt::blobmelt:

setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  5. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your answer. And yeah, I also love the cast, Yibo and Xiao Zahn are perfect for the roles.
    I'm also watching the BTS vids at the moment, because I can't get enough. They also left out some other in my opinion important scenes, like one of the drunk scenes, or how LZ is jealous of Wen Ning, nothing left than to reread the novel...!! I guess or at least also hope that the actors have read the novel before! I also know that they wouldnt show a full-blown confession, but at least something along the lines of Ze Wu Yun's scolding followed by Wei Ying saying how precious LZ is to him and that he would rather like to stay by his side forever. Or at least, acknoledging what he has done for him and that he has never thought about it properly and he is sorry about that.

Waaah didnt know they released a song together!!! that's awesome, even though I don't like the music, I wonder what this song is actually about? I doubt it will be about their relationship? I mean the characters they play in the song? or is it relating to a woman? don't quite get it. however thanks for posting!

Sauling likes this.
  6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link

Translation courtesy of keysmash:
    Saturday can't arrive fast enough.

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  7. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone watched the official tencent S1 Eng Sub donghua episodes? (up to eps 4 today)
    How is the translation quality compared to Guodong Subs'?
    I want to binge-watch S1, but not sure whether to stick to Guodong's or wait until Tencent releases them all. I'm afraid of reading stuff like "Second Childe Lan".... :sweating_profusely:

The daily releases of The Untamed bts from Tencent is driving me nuts. I can't get enough of the two of them teasing each other, and I'm THIS CLOSE to jumping head first into the bjyx fandom... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Zhan Ge, Didi ai ni !!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

8. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Just..:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: You won't escape Childe Lan I assure you.

Edit: wait. Something is strange. I watched just now on my laptop and it said or.. Childe Lan. Then I verified on my phone and said Brother Lan??? It's the same episode. What's this...

Nevermind... it's still Childe Lan. I'm just an idiot.

I'm editing this again. Just watch the subtitles from GuoDong Subs. You can't even compare the quality between them.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    YaoiMom22 and baka8roukanako like this.
  9. Christina Gordon

Christina Gordon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am glad the author stays firm in this matter. What I don't like about Thai novels or dramas is that almost all males are gays which is not realistic. Eg. 2 Moons, Lovesick, etc.

10. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    HELLOO *^*)/ I LOVE THE BOOK AND ABOUT TO START THE ANIME AND DAMN I LOVE WANGJI

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  11. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily releases really? I'm watchin some kind of youtube playlist with more than 100 clips but also found another supercute one here, I won't keep back from you: Enjoy!!!

ps. "you are pressing on my feet" aaaaah I'm dying.

Edit: Here is something for LanXichen/GuangYao Fans as well, strangely enough, I didnt ship those two characters in the series but their actors together lol, i did a little research, look at what Ive found:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It really seems like they might be interested in one another cuuuuuute! There were other pics but somehow I can't upload them, there is one were they are really holding hands and even a sexy one, I will try to find it again and post here.

ok, i've found it (the sexy one), however it cannot be opened and I'm not entirely sure, if its them. Anyone?
    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...B7JjgnjorXtIBA8JQ4x6NLBYcqMrXx-7x7F-l5e4R8agQ

and this one: https://xiao-zhan.tumblr.com/post/186989922311/notice-me-senpai

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  12. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025, AI Xin, Xea and 3 others like this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandu, setsuna3025, AI Xin and 2 others like this.
  14. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels WanXian (Donghua) is being sung by voice actress of Jiang Yanli but maybe it's someone else...

Sauling likes this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    And this one is the full version of the opening theme: https://m.weibo.cn/u/5406119222#&video

I still find it weird that it was sang by a female since it defeats the purpose (IMO) since the song was composed by Lan Zhan and sang by him in canon.. I hope one day they can release a version where the donghua VA of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan singing this version.

I still love this donghua version and will take this over not getting anything at all but honestly I prefer if it was sang by a male (my preference) since it's the "Wangxian" song after all (if that makes sense)

16. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. I was surprised to hear a female voice. I was more expecting to hear someone resembling Lan Wangji's voice if not the actor himself.

AI Xin, Sauling and Lavinia like this.
  17. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're technically right! The singer for Xian Yun is HITA, the vocals for JYL in the famous fansong "Same Path, Different Routes". HITA is quite well-known as well.

I honestly don't think you should worry too much over the female voice. If the VAs of WangXian did a duet for the OP song, then there is a very huge chance that they will get Bian Jiang to sing Xian Yun.

You should check out the lyrics instead. It is absolutely beautiful and it just makes you love LWJ even more.
    https://twitter.com/minahomine/status/1166744113854599168?s=20

YaoiMom22 and AI Xin like this.
  18. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh the lyrics of the song is basically Lan Zhan pinning for WWX especially near the end!! I think this is the saddest version of Wangxian so far :blob_teary::blob_teary: So many people are translating it but my favorite so far is "I keep wishing i could hold your hand, I would spend a lifetime of waiting in exchange of a single glance back from you" :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Here's video with translations:

I'm too emotional, i really hope they do make the VA of LWJ sing it since the song is so special and meaningful.

19. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling likes this.
  20. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this. OK, I will take your advice and stick to Guodong subs :blob_grin:

Though I have to admit, the quality of videos downloaded off Tencent's youtube is brighter and sharper compared to the 720p ones I got from Guodong's (via gogoanime)... :blobupset:

Thanks for sharing!! I can almost feel the secondhand-embarassment from watching Gege being all shy and flustered while lying on Didi's lap, pretending that their age is reversed. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Totally agree with your on XiYao... I'm not really a shipper of that couple mainly due to the bad things I've heard/read about JGY and I try to maintain my pure, divinely image of Lan Xichen in my mind... but the scenes especially from the first Fan Meeting (the one where A-Yao grabbed XiChen's waist to keep him from falling from the platform) really killed my resolve :blob_grin::blobnosebleed::blob_grin:

The few interviews I watch between those two are always kind, sweet and bromantic / friendly. Unlike some of the interviews between Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, which are always full of pranks, teasing, laughing like kids and juvenile playfulness. In my mind, "real-life" XiYao has a more mature, mellowed flavor while WangXian's more youthful, energetic, impulsive.

Like comparing sensual love-making on satin sheets... versus.... a sweet rough-and-tumble quickie behind the bushes... :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: