Spoiler The Former Wife of Invisible Wealthy Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jul 13, 2019.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    so it was probably a roller coaster ride for you while reading it huh, thank you for your sacrifice :blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute:

LokaLari and Belli like this.
  2. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    I legit cried a lot when reading the part of MC in coma and ML go to buddha temple beg in front of the statue to half his live span for MC. The last chapter is not helping either, it's omake about their past life. At that time they didn't have happy end.

3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happened in past life, why mc was in coma

LokaLari likes this.
  4. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    master pls spoil, it's raining hard in this side of my world let's make my heart sad too

michoux and Yukari_me like this.
  5. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    In the pas life, ML was crown prince and MC is his wife. But on their wedding day, there is a war happen, and ML had to rushed to army. He said to MC to wait for him. MC wait fo a whole night but she received his death's news. Then the palace MC in was burned together with MC (idk if it's MC burn herself or what)

At modern world, ML was prophecied he will had great calamity at age 30. So the family keep quite about his existence, fearing if they too open about him, it will harmed ML. The day before ML's 30th bday, MC saved a granny ghost who can count the fate. The granny said to MC, her husband will have great calamity soon, if he cannot pass it, he will die. The only way to pass it is to exchange with others life. So at nite, when ML picked MC up, there is drunkard drive toward their car, MC pulled the stirring wheel, resulting their car swerve, and MC's side got hit badly instead. MC then in coma for a week, after that ML then comes clean about he is Huarui's boss.

The 2nd time MC in coma is after they visit the old palace of their last life. MC found few ghosts in the palace, they were eunuch and general who served ML. Their last wish is to apologize to ML because they failed to protect ML. But they were interrupted by a taoist master, who so adamant to destroy every ghost he met. When the master want to kill the general's ghost with his sword, MC cover the general with her body. She got scratch by the sword in the hand. The master then compromise although he angry to MC interfering, and gone.

After that episode, MC got lethargic for few days, and 1 day she sleep to coma. Her soul separated from her body, she can see ML wait upon her body in hospital. ML almost goes sick and crazy taking care of MC. Later MC's soul try to communicate with ML by making few poltergeist. ML who already has experience dealing with ghost think it's a ghost disturbing MC. But MC then write in paper it's her. ML very happy knowing MC's ghost nearby, MC told him to take care himself. Later ML asked his mother in law (MC's mom) to cook something MC likes because he want to eat it. Mother in law is happily cook it because she is afraid about ML's health. But when she gave the food, ML then separate it to 2 bowl and put the other bowl to empty chair, saying it's MC's share. Mother in law secretly think her son in law is legit crazy.

After that he takes MC soul to go to buddha temple to ask help, MC agree, but at the temple, ML make a wish in front of buddha's statue, he willingly to half his life in exchange for MC to wake up, and kneel the whole day until a monk told him to go home because it's night already. When he went back, he asked to MC's ghost if she is nearby. But he received no answer, so ML went panic, run to the hospital. Well, he found MC wake up.

After that they become closer, and ML want to make a grand wedding for MC. After the wedding party, MC is pregnant. Later she gave birth to a son. The poor son was ditched by his dad because ML too busy worried about MC who just gave birth. Mother in law only sighed helplessly and take care the baby.

After MC wakes up:
    MC: how's the baby?
    ML: *finally remember he got a baby, then take him from mother in law on the side. He peeked at the baby's face, and directly assume it's a girl because his facial features is beautiful.* Our daughter is healthy!!
    Mother in law : *sigh* it's a son...
    ML and MC:.....

6. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy for them hahahahahaha
    Thank you master!!!!

Purple Lotus and Belli like this.
  7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute, Thank you so much for spoiler, finally found gem good novel. I like ML and Mc

Belli likes this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler us, I stop at 80 chapters because I am trying search some novel and good BG male protagonist quick transmigration. Reading spoiler make me wanted go back to read it again. If you haven't read The Star Light Shines When He Came Check it, similar to this novel. Its Male Lead Pov, he changing tragady destiny of female lead in each different world. All arcs are so sweet, fluffy and heartwarming like this novel. Face slapping is so satisfying. This ML and Chen Shu ML is my favorite dreamy man.

LokaLari, BooBoo, rock.doll and 8 others like this.
  9. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give it a try later :blobsmilehappyeyes: for now im in the middle of farmer's life novel hehehe

10. Kiara_Adsgar

Kiara_Adsgar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not yet started reading this novel, the images attracted my attention, and I already read a novel by the same translator, so I think it's a story that promises.
    But I still had not decided to read it but with everything said here, I really want to read it.
    I'm the type that needs a little spoiler-although here there's more than a little-to decide to read a novel.

stumblmer and Belli like this.
  11. dawndaryl6

dawndaryl6 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows the link to the raw?

12. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
  13. hoshikudaki

hoshikudaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the ML confessed to MC that he's the Huarui's boss, did his family and the netizens ever find out about it too?

LokaLari, michoux and Venice1 like this.
  14. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes they did. It became a big matter at that time. People were saying that mc was double crossing both the shen boss and her husband. Then ml did a public announcement that he is shen boss .

LokaLari, tarese, SamSam and 8 others like this.
  15. hoshikudaki

hoshikudaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the ML's family react when he publicly announced it? Did they have a hunch all along that it was ML or did they just found out right then and there, too?

Yukari_me likes this.
  16. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    Well ml's family did have a hunch that shen boss is ml. So it kind of just confirmed it for them...

Tyong likes this.
  17. lxchrome

lxchrome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only mtl so correct me for some parts >.< havent finished reading but so far
    Shen xia was the first one of the family to know about it (i think)
    A distant relative who is into gambling and has a lot of debts sold news to the media that mc has some connections to the shen family. When grandpa shen found out about it he thought it was shen xia who spread the news and scolded him but then shen xia exposed ml is hua rui? Boss and he made peace with ml already so its not him. Grandpa was shocked and now understand why ml didnt want to inherit the shen business
    Grandpa met w/ ml mom,the mom wanted to give ml money as acompensating when she left ml before and she wants to fix their relationship, grandpa told mls mom about ml being hua ruis boss (cant really remember her reaction) and grandpa told ml mom that the only thing she can do for ml is just to leave them alone

Im not really sure about some parts so just correct me if there were some mistakes

LokaLari, JoshyM62, BooBoo and 12 others like this.
  18. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's what happened but the parts are a bit here there

19. KIBBIE21

KIBBIE21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me this novel's raw. Please......

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link