Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curius,.. did you gonna translate all the extra including the 18+?? The beep scene? And Lou binghe married with shinzun etc,...?:blobdrool::blobdrool:

Couse i think, some of translator not finished it? I mean, the 18++ scene? Its look like the story go half way,.. i don't know,... I just little curius,...:blobpopcorn_two:

2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    We intend to translate it but we kinda lack translators atm.

BTW, in case not everyone has seen it, Zhiyen Beagle just dropped the Chapter 3 translation. https://love-me-some-alex.tumblr.com/post/187325838419/svsss-manhua-masterlist

At first, I didn't really like the art style but the last panel of Chapter 3 was hilarious. Blackened Luo Binghe also looks great. :)

Uh, the SFW is at BC Novels while the NSFW is normally published elsewhere. So yes, there will be SFW only versions.

Noted. Thanks, I put it in the chapter.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    hiryukaede and baka8roukanako like this.
  3. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaaahhh, thank you so much,... Our godness, you give us blessing with all BL 18+ with beautiful story as well with amazing translate...:blobtaco::blobReach:

readerz likes this.
  4. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So wait the nsfw chapters are translated somewhere else? Where can i find the nsfw ones? Thank you

5. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xxsan and Foxloverxp like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Sa76, Lady Jiang and JuuHachi like this.
  7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  8. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what?! How could them!...
    Woah, im mad,... The SV already good, and they get suspend, what a buch haters.. sigh,.. what abaut US, internasional fans? We need more :blobsob:
    I hope i can go to Chinese and bring this:blobhero::blobhero: slay all the haters,.. if don't like just be silent, there is no need say all trash things:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:.. aaaahhh, so mad la:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:..
    Thanks for sharing this news our godness,..:blobflag:

readerz likes this.
  9. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz and JuuHachi like this.
  10. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it’s not just this one person... The official weibo of the studio actually give a like to an antiMXTX post yesterday... They did give us an apologize days ago but they are found deleting reasonable replies below that apologize, while antiMXTX replies are left untouched. We chinese fans here are totally mad about it. And people think they don’t treat their job seriously: many find the manhua characters of SV stiff and ugly( especially bingge’s case) and there’s all kinds of mistakes like LBH calling SQQ shifu rather than shizun, SY died watching SV rather than PIDW and that’s totally an illegal copy of PIDW! SY has paid for the official one!

readerz and JuuHachi like this.
  11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    As I understand it, there are surprisingly a lot of antiMXTX posts on social media. Can you please give us some insight why? Is it general homophobia or something specific?

I believe some people said that the fans simply don't want to give their money to the haters. That makes sense, IMO. I even read that one of the artists (?) said "it doesn't matter if they don't like the art, the fans will still pay for it" but I didn't get a source on that.

Hopefully, they will simply get a different group of artists to do the manhua.

I reckon most of their artists don't hate MXTX. It's whoever is in charge of their social media (what a moron, frankly!). I don't know the extent of this but the studio's official weibo should be more professional.

But , anyway the gist of it is that the fans don't like the manhua. Period. They also feel that they (the fans) and the author were disrespected by the studio.

JuuHachi likes this.
  12. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. That anti-fan employee said it on her own Weibo that her company has taken the job of SV manhua but as she’s antiXTX she’s not happy about it. Fans go under that post to argue and she says something like “this is my place and I can say whatever I like, if you fans come again I’m going to curse” one of her friends reply “ you are being nice to them, these rich dumb fans, even if you just draw carelessly they’ll pay for it” and she agrees. So fans go to the studio’s weibo demanding a response. The studio gave this cold announce “ we have checked, this is our employee but she does not work on SV’s case” but whoever in charge seems to be very... you know, they don’t seem to take our manhua seriously, just giving some ok-level pictures with ton of mistakes and ugly characters. And we have a fan artist posting her work online earlier, which was one of the original designs for SQQ and LBH that didn’t pass the studio’s interview and got eliminated. It’s a whole lot better than the official one we have now so... Fans gets more and more upset, saying they won’t pay anything for the manhua.
    As for the antiMXTX posts... while MXTX was writing MDZS this story was quite famous, many fan artists drew picture or wrote fanfiction for it. So some think the story is not worthy of its popularity and MXTX must have paid to get her book famous. And as there are many fans, there are quite a few immature fans are going everywhere and saying that everything reminded them of MDZS( which is quite annoying ) so others are tired about it and doesn’t like the author nor her work. And there were others accusing her of plagiarism( total nonsense) and not loving her characters (can you imagine there are fans who like JC or XY and hate MXTX to the point of wanting her to be in jail or die?)

soie_yoie, JuuHachi and readerz like this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply. Whoa, that artist is very unprofessional.

LOL @ the annoying MXTX fans. In fact, there are also annoying Western MXTX fans who are like that. :whistle: I think I did see that "MXTX ready for jail" post somewhere but I've read so many Twitter and Tumblr posts that it's hard to separate fact from fiction now, lol.

I just hope they get better artists that really take this job seriously. They don't have to be MXTX fans but they should work professionally. IMO, the 3x a week schedule is a bit much. I wouldn't mind if they did just once a week so long as it's better quality. Rushed work often leads to errors. :eek:

Keeping my fingers crossed that this results in a better adaptation!

14. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The studio and the employee who did that is really stupid. Like do they not know that what makes or breaks a series are fans? Alienating fandom or being hostile to it wouldn't bring profit to them. MXTX should just cancel the contract and have another studio do it. I've been in fandoms long enough to understand that if the studio keeps this up they'll end up having losses. Also really shitty of them to do MXTX dirty when they're planning on milking SV like a moneycow :/ home of phobes and capitalism really ruins things for everyone

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  15. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely agree with everything you said. The studio at least should have made her apologise or at least take some measures against her. But instead, after all this stunt she pulled, someone from the studio had the stupid idea of liking an anti-MXTX post?? I swear, this world is full of idiots. At least be idiots in private god dammit!

How can the fans trust them now? They had the chance to earn some good money after MXTX and they just kick it like it's nothing. Truly morons. I hope MXTX ends the contract, they don't deserve it.

Although I feel bad for all the work going to waste. Not all of them are at fault here.

JuuHachi likes this.
  16. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    I think all of those anti MXTX only jealous to her... That we know, after MDZS she really become one famous author that get a lot of money,... From drama, audio drama, manhua, and anime... We all know, she really become succesfull...
    But really,... If they dont like it, just be silent please anti fans, or refuse it, or don't watch it,.. the funny things is the anti fans look like a masocist person... they don't like it, the feel uncomfortable just looking at the MXTX work, but, even though its torture them, they STILL WATCH IT!! And COMMENT IT, also they know ALL ABAUT THE STORY!
    Unbeliveable... How stupid,:blobpopcorn_two:...

For internasional fans like me,.. i don't know, what good manhua for SV is,.. as long as my favorite novel get adaptation, im already so happy:blobsneeze:...
    Then, all of those shitty news come up, its look like,.. "oh, damn, i need waiting for another year again, :blob_catflip:"

I just need more BL or the manhua, just give this Hungry fans please, if i can buy, i Will buy,.. but, there is no English version,.. :blob_catflip:
    Woah, really, if waiting for another years, and years again, seems like, the novel is enough for me, to tired for waiting:blob_teary:.. so hopeless:blob_teary:..

Damn you studio, damn the artists,.. damn those anti fans,.. i need wait more time couse of this shit:blob_thor:..

JuuHachi likes this.
  17. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever the reason the main artist doesn't deserve to have her art called "ugly" it obviously is not, the fandom was just being mean and nasty at the people who didn't deserve it

Sa76 and Lucasta MeiMei like this.
  18. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But wait i remember here being spoiled that at the end of the novel Shizun and Luo will have sex. Isn't that true? And what about the forceful rape? Is that also uncensored?

I've not finished reading the novel yet but i already know the ending and all the other spoilers.

Any info on the donghua that would be released. Do you think that it will be released after the second season of mdzs has ended? Thank you!!