Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    That's actually a fanmade MV :) But it's really well done in my opinion <3

And this is another Fanmade MV that is well done - When I saw this song: "千年之恋", I am like :aww: (About the past vs present/future) :blobmelt:

So to any other fans in here, enjoy too! :cookie:

AI Xin likes this.
  2. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, and I hope it was fun playing around with these voice changers :blob_grin:

I used https://lingojam.com/FemaletoMaleVoiceChanger , uploaded the Xianyun mp3, selected "Lower pitch". The vocals sound quite nice, like a young emo Wang Yibo with Lan Xichen's xiao flute accompanying him :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. Can't lower it further to sound like the actual voice actors though, unfortunately these online voice changers aren't able to make vocals more masculine/deep without sounding creepy... :blobsweat_2:

3. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the struggle with the downloading part. Season 2 is much easier to get a hold of tho! The guodong subs puts them in a mega file and it's fast, easy and great quality!

I heard a lot of rumours spreading around to raise hate towards her... it's just awful to see these kind of humans trying to ruin someone else's life.

Preferences are preferences though. As long as there's no insults or direct attacks everyone is free to like it or dislike it.

The first few chapters were somehow hard to get through. A lot of informations at once and I might sound bad here but the translation wasn't exactly eye catching. The reason why I started to read it again is because Bc Novels retranslated the first 2 or 3 chapters. From them on I could understand better and got used with the other translation too until I reached Bc Novels again.

I think I'm gonna have to rewatch the pv. I really don't remember to be so bad :blobjoy:Although I know I've been disappointed when I saw 3D.

I was saying about the manhua with the donghua Lan Wangji. (Meaning that both are good) That's why I said those fans might be the same. Because I really can't see why they dislike it. I understand if people don't like Binghe donghua design. It's not one of my favourties either, but I can live with it I guess. I really need to watch the pv again.

IT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS ALL RIGHT? I CAN BARELY LOOK AT HIM FOR HOW HOT HE IS! SQQ IS SO LUCKY!:blob_teary: (talking about the manhua here)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    AI Xin likes this.
  4. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you T~T People are just too picky nowadays to appreciate the efforts of the team.

I sort of want to move our conversation to the SVSSS thread, but oh well. Lol. Anyway, here's the pic that got the initial complaints of the artist making Binghe ugly, I think?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/manda_dayoyo/status/1165935843594260481/photo/1

Ahhh, I see. SVSSS was the first transmigration novel that I read and I wasn't too into the isekai anime so I was immediately hooked. But you should definitely check SVSSS out one day.

Unfortunately, people can be toxic. The anti-MXTX fan thing that got cleared up, I might as well talk about it too.

So, when the announcement for the SVSSS manhua was announced, while the international fans were partying, the people on Weibo somehow dug up this post a while ago from someone who was an anti-MXTX fan. This then blew up because this person was believed to be either lead artist for the SVSSS manhua or part of the manhua team. A huge commotion, but the manhua team on Weibo had to update the people and tell them that the anti-MXTX fan was NOT part of the manhua team, but they are part of the same company. So... yeah.

You should check out the videos of Xiao Zhan actually being stalked by those girls. Like, he had to sprint away from them to get into an elevator. And when he got into a car, the girls would try to climb into the car as well. Even all that chaos, he still took the time to accept a fan letter. It's real sad.

YaoiMom22, AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  5. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand lol i REALLY have to nitpick to find mistakes like this lmao

Btw, female voice was not bad, why is everyone against it o.o?

6. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the song solution hire jun and minghao i ship them hard and jun can easily pass as female voice if needed lol

In the mean time during my shameless promo stan jun yall

7. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to do the same too, but I thought we'll talk just one or two replies, but things got out of control...
    Also, he is beautiful there too. Don't see what could be wrong? Maybe the grey part on the lips? I don't know. I like how he looks.

I literally have no words for this. Why it's always some kind of drama? Just live in peace y'all :blob_teary:

Her voice is beautiful! But more than being against it, maybe they wanted LWJ and WWX to sing it, but the way they express themselves might be too harsh.

lighterxx likes this.
  8. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because of the lips too.

But from today's ch, Binghe looks hot. TvT More importantly, he's baby and I want to protect him.
    Yeah... Someone translated the post, I forgot the link, but when I read it, I thought it was more of a job-complaint?

If I remember correctly, the content of the post was basically them complaining how their company received the job of doing the concept art(?) for CQL, and now they have the job for SVSSS manhua. Like, I thought it was them complaining how CQL was already a painful job because huge fandom, and now they got SVSSS, another huge fandom.

This is also why MXTX gets flak as well. The MXTX fandom has the most drama and it, unfortunately, reflects on the author.

9. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a saying in my country. Don't turn a mosquito into a steed. (Sounds weird in english omg). It basically means to not dramatize when the problem is not actually that big. As you said it, the fandom is huge in every book made by her. Some don't even bother to check the facts. I can't even actually give an opinion here since I didn't see it with my own eyes. But from what you're saying things might not be that bad, but they are just exaggerating and pick every single thing to make drama.

People don't need to be in the fandom to work on a certain project. Work is work, things might get overwhelming. Who knows what truly happens behind the scene?

The sad part is that it's affecting MXTX. Being successful is a wonderful thing, but there is a price to pay together with it. I don't even think the poor lady expected all of this to fall on her.

With great popularity comes a great pain in the ass. (Spider-man probably at some point)

AI Xin and Kikoeru like this.
  10. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    Not all singers are able to sing, nor not all of them are willing to be in BL

11. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I understand what you are trying to say here :blobsweat_2:

I was referring to the actors who voice WWX and LWJ in the donghua. They already sang the opening so I'm sure they can sing. And if they didn't want to be in BL then they wouldn't have accepted the job in the first place? I'm kind of lost, sorry.

lighterxx likes this.
  12. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    :...oh

And I continue to embarrass myself
    :sushi_dead:

I didn't knew they already sang rip, that would change my theory, mine would be either songwriter found female more suitable or actors were not strong enough vocals to pull the song (this its a lol possibility)

13. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    check them out! They somehow made the opening romantic, although they didn't change anything to the song :blobjoy:

I think they will cover WangXian song too someday.

AI Xin and lighterxx like this.
  14. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I think their vocals are weaker compared to female artist, that's probably why, they were worried to not being able to pull off it seems o.o still I think they did great job T^T in the mean time I REALLY NEED TO START WATCHING THIS BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS I CANT AND IT MAKES ME CRY RIP

readerz likes this.
  15. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks and I'd miss you too.:blobnom: I'm currently having a meal with my old acquaintance of 16 years. Oh damn, Setsuna-oniisan. *pat pat* That's very sweet of you. Maybe next time? Haha :blobicecreamlove: Enjoy yourself in Taiwan and take care!! :blobReach:

setsuna3025, Sauling and lighterxx like this.
  16. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they will do just fine. You didn't watch the donghua at all?:blobjoy: Do you perhaps know about mdzs from the drama? xD

lighterxx likes this.
  17. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    NOPE COMPLETELY FROM THE BOOK THATS WHY IM SO EXCITED TO START OTHER VERSIONS

and I so badly want to draw them but without seeing their art properly I cant its so sad T^T

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  18. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    You're in for a wild ride then. Lots of versions out there! Lots of death out there too! It's not painful at all to see the same characters die again... and again... and again... and again...

Anyway, good luck with your exams!

lighterxx likes this.
  19. lighterxx

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU

IM JUST HOPING ROMANCE WILL BE ENOUGH TO COVER FOR THE DEATH :aww:

20. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yassss... someone who speaks my language :blob_grin: If the S1 eng subs are available on mega or direct download servers, it would make things 1000x easier and faster for download hogs like me!

Since Tencent is publicly releasing their S1 eng subs, does this mean Guodong need to pull out theirs? :blobfearful:That would be a big, big pity..

I'm trying to see things from a different perspective here... has MXTX herself responded via her social media accounts about these rumors? Or is she just chillin' back, having cold lemonade, and watching us rabid fangirls (and boys) tearing ourselves apart with gutter hate-mongering? :hmm:

Getting off-topic here, since someone mentioned about moving to SVSSS thread... yeah, the first chapters are very, err, isekai anime-ish. I had just finished a few such anime series, and when I started reading the chapters, I was like... really? This is written by the same author as MDZS? It reads like a fanboy's dreamtrip into a mmorpg as a somewhat OP character. After the first major item-get (the jade pendant), I was kinda put-off. So maybe I'll pick up the novel again after The Untamed/MDZS fever subsides a little - another thing to check-off from my to-do list :blobawkward:

Wow, that's an evil-looking sneer, totally not how I envisioned him to be (the fluffy hyperexcitable doggy that I see in so many fanarts)...
    Wasn't he an evil guy in the original story? The stallion guy thing...

I think I saw that, he broke into a sprint in some kind of shopping mall to the elevator. I don't know if he feels suffocated being surrounded and chased by screaming crazed females, or if he's secretly enjoying all the unwanted attention and extra exercise / adrenaline. I hope no one gets hurt..

Someone uploaded a funny clip of a less-than-godly-looking guy dressing up as Wei Ying and Lan Zhan and acting out The Untamed eps 1 scenes. We need more of such imposters to fool away those sasaeng fans :blobhero: And keep us all entertained with their shenanigans... :blobjoy:

Another forumer said that the voice actors may not be powerful enough to sing Xianyun - and from listening to this clip, yeah I kinda agree. They have great voice for dialogues and expressing emotions, but not so much for singing.
    I guess I'll vote for having other male singers to do covers.
    Just like what was done with The Untamed's Wuji - first we got Xiao Zhan and WYB singing it, then later, we got a nice jazzy female cover. :cookie:

Eh... someone's uploaded a ton of audio-story of MDZS(audio books??) to Youtube. I don't know the correct term to describe this.. it's a guy reading the novel with some background music at the back, I think. Does anyone know about this, and is it accurate as the novel or is it some kind of adaptation? :blobconfused: