Spoiler (Bl) How to Survive As a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 29, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-survive-as-a-villain/

Associated Names
    To Be or Not To Be
    穿越成反派要如何活命

Author(s)
    Yi Yi Yi Yi
    伊依以翼

210 Chapters + 25 Extras (Completed)

Description
    Xiao Yu’an was reincarnated into a novel. As a cut-sleeve teen emperor. Terrible, so sad. Because of this, Xiao Yu’an does his best to continue living. But! It’s fine if you guys want to fantasize about the male lead, but can you stop trying to climb into his bed? Yes he does treat the male lead well, but that’s only because he needs that main character halo!!

Xiao Yu’an: “Stop abusing the male lead!!! You guys aren’t scared but I wanna to live!!!”

@scriptor @soie_yoie @WagKalimutan @Karry

There seems to be locked chs for the raws
    Did anyone find a raw link with all chs free?

2. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i love this novel!!! Its so funny!! I highly recommend. Theres also a graphic comic series too.

Lol i begged the translater to do this one!!?

Pandakoi and Seductive_Cucumber like this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    For ppl who are a little scared because its over 200 chapters. The chapters are very short so its pretty fast to read.

Mc is a company president. He died and and transmigrated into a novel he read.

Original story: original host was a cutsleeve. His north kingdom (i said his empire because it was unclear if it was his dad or original host) attacked the south kingdom (ml's kinddom). The north kingdom took advantage of the drought in the south kingdom and attacked.

Ml's dad died, possiply at the hands of mc's dad and ml's dad's sword was taken as a war trophy. Ml's mom commited suicide. She told ml no one can protect him. Only he can suvive on his own and he must survive. The south kingdom's treasured looted by the north kingdom.

Ml was captured and locked in the dungon and turchured. He broke free made alliances everwhere. Reunited all the kingdom to one and gathered a bunch of harem members along the way.

Of course he distroyed and killed mc and the north kingdom

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
  7. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
  8. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u pls spoil us some of the funny misunderstandings?

Heungbo likes this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

Im at the sad part.........

stumblmer likes this.
  10. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers, when did the ML (the mc in the novel) know that the mc was not the real emperor and what happen after that

11. FreeAvocados

FreeAvocados Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya, thank you for reading this series I really love it and I hope you guys do too.
    I wanted to on the TL for this novel and manhwa for a while now but I’m only recently posting it. And as a TL, I *highly recommend* not MTLing this series lol but it's not like I can stop you. It gets really confusing if you do it, trust me. I'm addressing this because some of the spoilers above are slightly incorrect.
    However feel free to ask me if you have any questions~
    Lots of Love :aww:
    -Avocado

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol thanks. I just love the novel. So i take it. You finished reading it? Thanks for translating.

14. FreeAvocados

FreeAvocados Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for this series haha. What I am trying to say is that you shouldn’t spoil the novel in too much detail especially if you used MTL. It’s not a huge problem if it is just for yourself, but if you spread it it really hurts me as a TL for this series. I hope you understand.
    -Avocado :blobsweat:

Blood A and soie_yoie like this.
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes sorry.
    Wont do it again. :blobcry:

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Its just a great novel. :aww: im still waiting for translation.

Do you know any other titles recommendation similar to this? I love it when mc transmigrates into a villian characters.

16. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there ever a face slapping for the people that tortured mc

veihakase likes this.
  17. FreeAvocados

FreeAvocados Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry *pat pat* :blobmelt:
    I don’t know anything specific like that but 《被徒弟看上了怎么破》is also transmigration and comedy with a “System”. Idk if it’s translated but it’s pretty light read and fast just like HSAV.
    (If it’s not I might wanna pick it up before someone else does lmao)
    Lots of Love
    -Avocado

Heungbo and soie_yoie like this.
  18. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a little warning ,guys. The novel looks like a comedy on the surface, but it's drama and tragedy underneath. It's a happy ending, but the author used a cop out near the end where
    the mc was forced to die, but he got reborn again in another body, so he no longer has to bear the sins of the original north emperor. So, how to survive as a villain? - die and get reborn in another body, bro.
    MC has a tragic backstory in his original world, and he was beaten and nearly killed in the north emperor's body by the south generals on separate occasions. I think I got so used to fluffy stories, I forgot what a story with actual stakes was. At least tho, the ML is nice and loving, but he's unconscious too many times, during which times MC suffers >_>....
    So, lotsa drama.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  19. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the warning. I'm allergic to angst recently.

20. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think since the translator mentioned not spoiling the novel, it would be best if we respect their wishes and don't spoil anything. By spoiling it, we could demotivate the translator from actually translating. As "fun" as MTL'ing, it's not as great as the actual translation.